Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you!
    #4641113 - 09/10/05 07:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Here in holland we've been able to buy weed and hash in "coffeeshops" for 25 years. We have been able to legally buy Shrooms in shops for 12.5 years. If you know your sources..

1/8oz of decent Hydro = $20
1/8oz of Cubie shrooms = $15

Legally! What do you think what would happen? I will tell you.

Holland has less shroomers and pot users than the USA or the UK, measured per 1.000 citizens of any age group

So there wont be massive abuse. Umm, at first, perhaps. But many use it because of its illegal *naughty* status. Once weed is common, folks won't make such a big deal about it.

Mushrooms have their own crowd, it will never be something for the masses.

What do you think would happen if weed and shrooms werer legalized in YOUR country?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: Asante]
    #4641115 - 09/10/05 07:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
What do you think would happen if weed and shrooms werer legalized in YOUR country?

Then i'd never get bored at the weekends  :smirk:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4641147 - 09/10/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

in the us...
one senerio
we'd go wild with it... i think at first, there'd be an out break of public drug use and all kinds of mayhem. just look at alcohol for instance, in other countries, the legal age of alcohol is 16. why? because it a social thing, for the most part, they are more responsible with it. us americans, like everything else, gotta take it to the extreme and go out and drive cars and do other stupid things under the influence. not that i'm saying that other people from different countries dun go stupid with shit, we just love to take ti to the next level. i agree with the mushrooms being only for a certian crowd, but i think if they were more redily accessable, more people would do them. a LOT of drug dealers would be either very pissed off that they'd be loosing business, or get into it legally and fuckin set up franchises...and eventually us cazy ass americans will do enough unsafe shit to get illegalized again

another senerio
"soft drugs" become legal... violence and crime rate astonishingly drop, there are more jobs opened up. the stuff is taxed and used to benefit schools, roads, hospitals, ect. we spread knowledge instead of propaganda and the world will begin to look a little bit brighter

i like the latter, but i think the former would actually go down

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: theBRINK]
    #4641363 - 09/10/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'd stay stoned probably most of the time and never drive my car again...And for mushrooms...well, that won't matter much anymore soon. My babies will be for personal use and probably never leave the house, so that doesn't matter. I think honestly, the U.S. would divide if drugs were made legal. You'd have the people who use and/or those who are okay with it on one side, and all the crazy people who wouldn't believe they've been lied to all their life would go to the opposite side and ban those who do from entering their side.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: demiu5]
    #4641418 - 09/10/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Civil war YEAH!!!
I have no idea what would happen and neither does anyone else. With a country that size as unstable as it already is, anything could go wrong.

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4641575 - 09/10/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

if cannabis was legalized id get my own hydroponic system or just grow it, whatever i find resluts in better weed. cause i just wouldnt completly trust a commercially grown cannabis. i woudnt trust the fertilizers they used either. and also i have a semi related question? is the solution u use in a hydro system fertilizer, like toxicy and like chemicaly and/or worse for u to smoke, or is it not anyworse than just plain old dirt grown?

InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4641597 - 09/10/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"Holland has less shroomers and pot users than the USA or the UK, measured per 1.000 citizens of any age group"

Maybe because Holland is a lot smaller?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: Innominate]
    #4641646 - 09/10/05 10:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No.. you didn't read it right :laugh:

Quote:

measured per 1.000 citizens of any age group

Let me show you how Holland owns the US where it comes to pot use, heroin abuse and crime statistics

--------------------------------------------------------

Social Indicator   Comparison Year    USA    Netherlands 
Lifetime prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) 2001 36.9%  17.0%
Past month prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) 2001 5.4%  3.0%
Lifetime prevalence of heroin use (ages 12+) 2001 1.4%  0.4%
Incarceration Rate per 100,000 population 2002 701  100
Per capita spending on criminal justice system (in Euros) 1998 ?379 ?223
Homicide rate per 100,000 population Average 1999-2001 5.56  1.51

Source:  drugwarfacts.org

-------------------------------------------------------

So if the DEA tries to convince you Holland's a rats nest.. You've got three and a half times the murder despite seven times more prisoners, three and a half times more heroin use and ou8r legal pot? Hey if you look at people who actually smoked it in their life Hollsand has only half the percentage!

Legalize!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (09/10/05 11:02 AM)

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: Asante]
    #4641659 - 09/10/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I've always said The Netherlands and Scandanavia are very progressive areas that I would love to live in.

For some reason though, I remember people saying that The Netherlands have a high crime rate. I see that there aren't many homicides, but what about smaller crimes such as rapes and thefts?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: dblaney]
    #4641678 - 09/10/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

isn't bike theft one of the top crimes in Holland? I remember hearing something to that extent.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: dblaney]
    #4641686 - 09/10/05 11:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ever since I was born I wanted to goto Holland or Amsterdam ;( never got the chance to ..... yet.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4651709 - 09/12/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I don't know what would happen if they were legalized, other than I would jump for joy and try and get everyone that I can high so they can see beyond their normal reality and every day lives for a little while. Hopefully I could turn them on to spirituality and away from alcohol and hum-drum social activities.

I'd also probably go give each and every conservative a hug and stop hating America.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: leery11]
    #4651751 - 09/12/05 06:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'd be glad I could finaly get my hands on hash... (there's a huge weed drought where I am, so bud's hard enough to find, let alone hash...)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: StickyWater]
    #4651854 - 09/12/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

do you think if they were legalized they'd be for 18 year olds or 21 year olds?

I'd really like to go to a hash bar.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineSilkSteel
Nomad

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: leery11]
    #4651870 - 09/12/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
do you think if they were legalized they'd be for 18 year olds or 21 year olds?

I'd really like to go to a hash bar.

Probably 21 since both substances are mind-altering - much like alcohol. Cigs are just dangerous and addicting.. but wont put you in an unsafe situation - hence 18.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: SilkSteel]
    #4651912 - 09/12/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i'm not sure if alaska even has a legal age:
"Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution?s right to privacy (See Ravin v. Alaska). "

as long as you own property. "Less than 4 oz in your residence or home no penalty N/A N/A"

they need to sell it on a local level and have bars though.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #4652574 - 09/12/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i have always been an advocate for doing away with the drug schedule in the U.S. for years, VOTE NADER!, just pot and shrooomies, hmmm... im sure it would just be total anarchy, everybody buying twinkies by the grose, little debbie would become a major corporate power, GM would come out with new "tie dye" paint, and of course velour interior option, no seriously though, i cant se anything but positive effects of legalizing all drugs, any conflicting viewpoints??? lets go, id love to explain myself!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4652746 - 09/12/05 10:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

put it this way, they legalize pot, all the stubborn people who are dead against it will seperate themselves from those who do it which would,as mentioned divide the U.S. And will thus ultimately result in the U.S. dividing into 2 seperate countries, eventualy resulting in a massive civil war between the stubborn people and the pot heads, arm yourself with hash bricks and prepare for he innevitable...

Clearly I overdid that a bit, what can I say, I like outdoor bud  :bongload:

Offlineevolmachine
Wandering Star
Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: StickyWater]
    #4653156 - 09/12/05 10:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

fuck i wish it'd happen. maybe then we'd calm down a bit and crime rate would drop a tad because ppl wouldn't have to steal to get a high on crack anymore. as far as being more dangerous, i don't think we'd take it to any more extremes than we already do... if you're a user, you'll find a way to get it, legal or not. and to the guy that said there'd be more car accidents, get real. we have more automobile related deaths than anyone else because we have more fuckin automobiles than anyone else! of course are crash statistics are gonna be higher! lol

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you! [Re: evolmachine]
    #4653409 - 09/12/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

realistically, many people who hear all this hearsay about how easy it is to drive stoned, upon first getting stoned, may take to the wheel without the necessary skills and practice it takes to drive somewhat safely. Then again maybe not, the first time I got high I couldn't even hardly walk or plug in my VCR.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals