Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
GrEeN HeAd
Phalaris grass with casing??
    #4641096 - 09/10/05 09:27 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Its about 5:30 in the morning and i cant sleep so i got to thinking about the hydroxilizing properties of mushroom mycelium and how you can add dmt to increase psilocin content. Ive been trying to dream up tricky ways of sneaking the dmt into the mycelium and then something came to me. I made a casing about a week ago with grass on top to hold moisture and produce more nutrients for the mushrooms, so what if you used phalaris grass? the roots and mycelium would intertwine so would the dmt diffuse into the mycelium and make some slightly more booming boomers?

I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: Phalaris grass with casing?? [Re: TheHook]
    #4642458 - 09/10/05 04:28 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

the casing layer offers no intake to the mushrooms from how i understand it.. thats why you casing layer can and is saposta be a nutrientless material, like verm.. mabye cut down some of the grass and dry it out like straw and then spawn to it then case.. like you would with straw.. im not saying grass wont work as a casing layer, i dumped out some of my casings in my grass cliping pile and covered them up with it.. i got about 5-6 oz dried total.. i just dont think it absorbs nutes from the casing layer.. :2cents:

:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

God, I lovethis...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Phalaris grass with casing?? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4642525 - 09/10/05 04:45 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe, powder the dried Phalaris grass, and put in a canning jar before PC'ing then inoculate?

You'll need to add more water tho...

Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation