Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Most AWesome Night Ever
    #4640154 - 09/10/05 01:19 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

So my four day quest to find pot finally ended tonight in a most glorious way. A chick that I know wanted me to help her obtain some mushrooms and I decided that I'd do some trading and end up with some cash for pot, or pot. I go up to the party near her school and it's FILLED with hot chicks and the girl that I know got much hotter over the summer. Shes drunk and fucked up on a number of pharmeceutical drugs. I get some loot and I'm to give some guy a ride to the place to get it. A QUARTER of beasters is SEVENTY-FIVE dollars. Thats just perfect pricing. Bag weights out. So I go back to the party.

Now, I'm not a really attractive guy, I've put on a few pounds in the past few years since my hey-dey as a playa. But I still have a good amount of confidence and I hada fat bag in my pocket, so I was meeting lots of people. All of the chicks were wearing short skirts and I commented about it. One of them commented how they were probably all wearing thongs so I had the idea of having a thong contest. Five minutes later NINE hot ass chicks and two reasonably hot chicks were dancing around lifting their skirts showing their thongs and dancing like a strip club stage-ho. I ended up making out with two of them and getting/giving oral to a chick that was pretty cute.

And, after my drunken binge last week where I passed out in someone's yard covered in vomit, I decided to stay sober for a long ass time. So I was sober enough for it that I could drive home when everyone passed out. And I have pot! Yay pot!

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Loc: Florida
Re: Most AWesome Night Ever [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4640164 - 09/10/05 01:20 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Haha sounds like a good night, awesome!

Beyond the gray sky

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub