Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshafty
fungus is urfriend
Male
Advice on introducing virgin shroomers
    #4639874 - 09/10/05 12:22 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i'd say i'm decently experienced with tripping on mushrooms, i've tripped about 8 times with the highest dose being 3.5 grams. My first grow is about to fruit and i'd like to share the fun with two friends who have good experience with smoking bud(used to being "not normal"). The plan for the trip was to set up a camp site out in the mountains where no one would disturb us. The people that would be along would include; myself, my friend with tripping experience and normal trip buddy, inexperienced tripper #1, and inexperienced tripper #2. take note that i have decided against having a trip sitter present, as i normally go without. i find sitters just cause distraction and suck me back into the non-trip part of life. i have decided that the two experienced people will both take 3.5 grams(myself and trip buddy), the non-experienced will take 2 grams each. we will have a fire with set up with plenty of wood to last the night. my truck will be playing Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, a normal tripping mix my friend has, and a new mix of the beatles that i plan on tripping too. we will not bring chairs, but rather a mexican blanket that have crazy designs etc on them for each tripper. we will bring sleeping bags and most likely sleep on the blankets, which will be on the ground. Now the questions: Do you think the dosage will work out? Any one think a sitter should/must be present since my trip buddy and i will most likely be pretty gone and we won't be able to totally watch the noobs? hows do the tunes sound for the first time trippers? Any suggestions, or further detail you want? any opinions or advice to make it better would be great.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Advice on introducing virgin shroomers [Re: shafty]
    #4639939 - 09/10/05 12:35 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You sound like you respect the shrooms and have a good head on your shoulders, you guys should be straight. Remember home grown shrooms can be REDICULOUSLY potent, from my experience. 3.5 grams should be fine for you guys regardless, but watch out for the noobs on even just 2 grams of unknown potency. They will most likely have the time of their lives and love it. Sounds like a good setting and music choice. Happy trails.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Advice on introducing virgin shroomers [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4640375 - 09/10/05 02:12 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Tripping at night in the woods for their first time? Maybe a little freaky for the newbies. Also it's very easy to get lost in the woods while tripping at night, so you should probably keep a close eye on them. I once got lost in the woods for 5 hours tripping, wasn't exactly the best time, I had to give up until the sun rose.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Advice on introducing virgin shroomers [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #4641039 - 09/10/05 07:46 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i think at a low dose like that that they should be just fine. they smoke bud you said so they most likely know how to keep their chill. you guys will have a lot of fun, fire looks insane on mushrooms.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Advice on introducing virgin shroomers [Re: TheHook]
    #4641111 - 09/10/05 09:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

haha sounds like it will be a good time and everything will work out as planned. let us know how it went, im sure you will have stories!

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience