Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
san pedro
    #4639119 - 09/09/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i was walking down the street the other day and saw 20 san pedro cacti over 17 feet tall on the other side of a fence in someones backyard.. now i am 99% sure that the cactus is san pedro but i couldnt trespass on private property to grab some. but then to my suprise i saw 2 pieces of the cactus that fell over to my side one 1 foot long and the other 2 feet long (and the pieces that fell continued to grow so it looks like and L now. now like i said before i was 99% sure it was san pedro and now i could inspect it closer and post a pic of it.. anyways it has 7 ribs has tiny spikes... well insted of describing it ,here:
url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/05-36/631047868-T52005090915230608.jpg][/url]

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: san pedro [Re: leafing]
    #4639160 - 09/09/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Do NOT steal someone elses cacti. That's one of the most fucked up things you can do. Stealing a few mushrooms from a patch is one thing, they'll be goo in another day or two. Some of us love to grow cacti, and they take years and years to grow. There is nothing more horrible to us then one some little punk steals some. Even if it's just a little.

If he knows what it is, like I assume, you might be able to ask him for some if you seem somewhat respectful (not just a kid trying to get high, etc). If he doesn't, then maybe theres a chance he'll give you a whole lot, who knows.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: san pedro [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4639181 - 09/09/05 06:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's excellent advice, elgr :thumbup:

Stealing someone's cactus is very wrong.

Leafing: you might as well ask the guy if you could get a 6" cutting so that you can plant one yourself, from the cutting. Or just order seeds (it's very easy to do and it's fun to grow something yourself! You get to watch it develop, it's a beautiful thing). Once that grows, you can plant more cuttings and get more cacti. If done properly, after some time you should have a ton of cacti and a renewable source of what you seek.

However, I believe there's something very spiritual about these cacti and I think it's wrong to just axe em up. If you're going to do this, make sure you do it for the right reasons, and do it very infrequently!

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: san pedro [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4639191 - 09/09/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i didint
they fell over the fence... didnt your read my message???

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineJabbawaya

#4639197 - 09/09/05 06:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry, I didn't say you did, just that you shouldn't. :wink:

I'd suggest planting it. With luck it will sprout some roots and start growing.

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
    #4639198 - 09/09/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thats why i said i couldnt trespass on private property to steal them but i found some on my side that have been there for a while and that had continudded to grow while on the floor (which i find amazing) anyways could you please tell me if the cactus is san pedro.. and i was planning to start growing of of the pieces

--------------------

~Leafing~

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
    #4639209 - 09/09/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hahah sorry but no one has answered , it is san pedro, right?

--------------------

~Leafing~

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #4639216 - 09/09/05 06:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

there is a high chance it has hallucinogenic properties, yes

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: san pedro [Re: faslimy]
    #4639223 - 09/09/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thank you, i was suprised to find the pacth and lucky for some to fall over as i have been interested in purchasing some online... but for some reason they feel more special when doing them or growing them as i found them

--------------------

~Leafing~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies