Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
DMT? what does it do and where is it found?
    #4639052 - 09/09/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Title says most of it, what is DMT, what does it do and where is it found?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: Muppetz]
    #4639061 - 09/09/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It's an extremely powerful psychedelic, found in small quantities in your brain and other plants and animals and fungi.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: dblaney]
    #4639069 - 09/09/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

www.dmtworld.org

extract it from mimosa hostilis bark. it blows your mind.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: Limelight]
    #4639189 - 09/09/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you are unable to extract the DMT is there any ways to get the extract?

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#4639265 - 09/09/05 06:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No DMT is ILLEGAL in the USA as far as I know. Check out erowids vault just type that in or erowids DMt I need to goto bed I just dumped half my syrian rue and Im pissed off (probably cuz I didnt get any sleep). Sorry for spelling but I dont rlly care right now so however youspell that drug is fine by me.

It's pretty simple to extract things such as dmt, mescaline, and some other chemicals from their source.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4639472 - 09/09/05 07:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you know the right people

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineswiftrance
Let there be light

Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: dblaney]
    #4639531 - 09/09/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wow. after reading more about dmt at erowid im VERY interested now. checkout this extraction method too. looks Easy. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml

i take that back... not lookin that easy anymore  :confused:

--------------------

Edited by swiftrance (09/09/05 09:21 PM)

OfflineMattEx
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: New Zealand
Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: swiftrance]
    #4639569 - 09/09/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ok well this thread is a good opportunity for my question -

I'm in NZ, and am very interested in performing a DMT extraction. I've got all the equipment, I just need the starting plant material.

I don't have the slightest idea of where to look, what to look for or anything. Don't have any knowledge on plant, and i'm not at all keen on the idea of importing plant material. Any ideas anyone? On where to find certain plants here?

The Minimosa Hostillis and Acaica look the most promising I think.

BTW, DMT World has some good simple extractions, with walkthrough pictures.

OfflineManicDelirium
MysteriousMycologist TechDeviant

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flawda
Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: MattEx]
    #4639742 - 09/09/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

5-MeO-DMT also can be found in the secreted liquid from the bufo alvarius'...it's an unlimited supply of the stuff..

--------------------
"Buy the ticket, take the ride" --long live the great Gonzo

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: ManicDelirium]
    #4639886 - 09/09/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Dmt mixed with maois is the deepest hallucinogenics can get without passing out for a long period of time. Its called ayahuasca. If youve experienced it, you would know it is much more interesting than the short acting, smokeable dmt extracts,(but different as well as orally active). and its easy to obtain, be very careful though, its VERY VERY INTENSE.
Its a common south american brew made from caapi vine and the viridis bush.
Its simple to get it on the internet but they both must be taken together. If I were you, Id go ahead and order a bunch of psy viridis and some syrian rue(and read up alot). If you dont want to trip hard though, dont bother, it has some sort of a critical thresh hold. A very thin line between interesting 3d visuals, and the hardest trip available to man.
Maois in the rue makes the Dmt plant orally active(very active).

OfflineNCognito
Stranger
Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: stemmer]
    #4641442 - 09/10/05 09:55 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Mimosa hostilis is probably the most common plant used...the acacia's, especially the ones with a higher alkaloid percentage are very rare and when you strip their bark they will die, so if you want to use an acacia you will probably have to grow your own and from what I hear they are very hard to grow.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: NCognito]
    #4641599 - 09/10/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Mimosa hostilis is the most commonly used plant/bark. If anything get the pink/purple inner bark its highest-quality of the bark. Also Mimosa hostilis is a much easier product to work with. Other plants like the grass, which I forgot it's name sorry im a forgetter. You have to freeze the grass first before grinding it where as Mimosa hostilis you just grind it. I mean not much a big deal but hey it's easier. The grass thgh is more potent at least some are. Im currently doing that DMT extraction guide from erowids (its theone that was posted here I also see he updated it recently (QT's Guide))... if I could just get my litmus papers already. Also remember to take very strong precautions while doing any extractions that have hazardous chemicals involved in them as it could be fatal. "Johnny boy is a good cook, but hey even he had some mistakes *BOOM*"- Salton Sea.

As for the toad I was nearly going to get it but e-bay user couldnt ship itt due to void of contract. I didnt know e-bay didnt allow live animals to be mailed but I would expect it. Just get it at bouncingbearbotanicals.com. Though 5-MeO-DMT is far more scarier than N-NDMT? forgot how it goes. Though Mimosa hostilis has nearly all chemicals it still has alot less of the scary shit which is 5-Me0-DMT and another one. I heard from so many trip reports how 5-Me0-DMT sends you to the void and makes you think your dead.

Also toad isnt a endless supply the toad could die if mistreated and will die eventually. They have potential of 15-30 years if well taken care of. If you get a female and male well thats a different story my friend. Also dont milk the toad to much as it could hurt the toad and damage his glands. Go by a guide as to not hurt the toad while milking it. They are in fact gods creatures so take care of them by all means. Those toads are also quit jumpy and jump pretty damn high. So dont lose it if you get one lol.

Also the 5-Me0-DMT is located in the toads venom, which 20% is dmt. So be carefull handling a bufo al. toad. The "venom" when smoked is destroyed and the dmt is left to smoke so dont worry about that.

By far the toad is the most easiest way of obtaining the chemical. Though I wouldn't like it as much as Mimosa hostilis, because the toads venom contains just or mostly 5-Me0-DMT and that a scary high. I heard some people like it though, though I know I wouldnt. Pfft being lost in the void jesus.. hell no.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/10/05 10:47 AM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: DMT? what does it do and where is it found? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4642964 - 09/10/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

kiwis & aussies do probably have some indiginous Acacia trees ("wattles") with "active tryptamines" in the leaves (okay, phyllodes), bark, roots, seedpods, etc...
& there are a couple oz-based BBs (& maybe some ennzedd & oz info sites as well...) with "local" folks in the know...

extraction of the alkaloids to yield something "usable" as a smoking material in certainly possible, and brewing up an "ayahuasca analog" tea is downright easy...

okeydokey?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds