Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

EQ'S VS. GT'S
    #463837 - 11/19/01 08:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hi just wodering if anyone who has experienced both whic they though was better and what differences in traits compared to each other which was beter such as , fruit size, potency , flushes , trip exp. , speed of growth , how strong agains contams , basiclly any good comparison conclusions about the 2 strains that you personally feal through exp. thx 4 any/al help .peace

--------------------
"Put the past at rest , Live your life to please"
Mushroomheads Official Site
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblear393
old timer
Male
Loc: VT
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX]
    #464292 - 11/20/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

he he, "any/al help"
ha ha ha ha..sorry i have no experience there. nor between the EQ or GTs

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #464296 - 11/20/01 07:38 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

eqs give larger flushes than GTs, but GTs grow some mammoth fruits - although none of the times ive grown them have seen anything too spectacular...GTs are the most potent cubie ive tried - infact the only cubie that i found to be different - the others seem fairly sameish...

--------------------

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #464375 - 11/20/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

how did you find them differnt Bluemeanie?

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #464384 - 11/20/01 10:03 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

yes what were the charistics that really jumped out at you in compared to the other, anyone else have any input about EQ's or Gt's incomparison to each other or even by them selves , im trying to get as much info about these strains as possible , ive read all about them @ web sites , now im looking for 1 hand experience with them and what there differences are kinda like a pros vs cons thing , thx for the help so far , please feal free to post any ideas or comments. thx again . peace.

XX

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
    #464418 - 11/20/01 10:38 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

No fruiting GT's yet - cooler weather is slowing my jars down. I've done EQ, B+, PH & PR. In comparison to the other 3, EQ gave me the best body buzz. Very smooth going up and down, little to no body load. The visuals weren't the best (had great visuals on B+ & PH), but EQ's are my favorites so far. They colonized quickly (it was warmer when I grew them) and fruited well. They were the first strain I grew (on brf & verm) and the cakes endured a TON of newbie abuse. I only got a couple flushes, but that was the handler, not the strain.
I'd be interested in hearing more about the GT's too.

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: babyshroom]
    #464428 - 11/20/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

afoaf has noticed in comparison for eq - gt , the eq's myc growth at first was slower but after reaching hands meet eachother and breeded the next step of myc it took off completly supassing the speed compared to the gt's and was verry resistant to contams allthough the gt's myc was more thick it was slower and was more suceptable to contams , and is still waiting for the gt's to catch up to the eq's so they can have the same birthday , no info at all though comparing everything after birthing, please post any info . thx. peace

XX

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Anonymous

#464435 - 11/20/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I have never grown GT,s but I have found the ecuadors to be very easy to grow! Nice large fruits that grow straight and tall. Nice and potent!

OfflineJapher

#464721 - 11/20/01 04:16 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i have also found that gt mycelium is, in general, slower than eq to colonise. but it is certainly denser. my gt jars seem to be taking a REALLY long time, even though they are being incubated in the same conditions as the eq's were.

havent fruited the gt's yet so i can't give any real input on the fruit body differences.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #464759 - 11/20/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i have grown out both.
i will be posting pix soon.
G.T's - (in my top 3), consistant, even pinset in the 1st & 2nd flush, grow short, about 4 inches, with thick stems, about 1/2 inch, and flush very well. the caps also span about 3 - 4 inches.later flushes, you'll get less fruits, but bigger ones. potency ranks high (imo). very consistant, steady spore race.

E.q's - inconsist, poor pinset, poor flusher, but very beautiful, BIG fruits (the biggest fruit i have grown; was dubbed  "king tut", 10 inches long, 1 inch thick, 5 inch cap span, i'll be posting him up too :smile:). potency - (IMO), not very good, gave me more mental mind trip, little to no visuals.
people have had very good success and like this strain, but i personally didnt like it.

good luck!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: 40oz]
    #464763 - 11/20/01 05:13 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Farty(dimitri) Ecuador= low visuals huh ??? What ever you say pal.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: ]
    #464773 - 11/20/01 05:25 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Fox Trot you ever think about growing up a little you are the only person I have seen that has sock puppets.

After 10 people post about how you are an idiot and wishing you to stop your pathetic flames wars and you still do it.
GO AWAY

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: dimitri211]
    #464784 - 11/20/01 05:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey dimitri(farty) In my experience,ecuador's produce low body buzz,high visuals!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464785 - 11/20/01 05:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

alright im sick of this idoit newbie sock puppet...
boxtop, lets not forget your are still a newbie...and i dont think that will ever change.

I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, unlike you who cuts, pastes, manipulates, other peoples posts that know what they are talkin about, to make you look like you know what you are talkin about...face it kid. you are an idiot.

BOXTOP=newbie IDIOT! ..sock puppet (click here and see for yerself)

boxtop...you should just regster a new nic and try again if you ever want to be taken seriously...cuz you burnt this one out...people think of you...and the first thig they think of is: idiot newbie sock puppet. thats all youll ever be. you post nothin but manipulated posts' of others and bullshit flaming of your own. you are fake.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (11/20/01 05:32 PM)

InvisibleMarkdans44
Stranger
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: dimitri211]
    #464787 - 11/20/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Here we go again Mods why do you allow this child to start war after war and do nothing he hasd a problem with everyone elses opinion he pulls this shit all the time BAN HIM.

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Markdans44]
    #464789 - 11/20/01 05:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh?

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #464791 - 11/20/01 05:36 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

You have a right to your opinion as does everyone else but if someone has an opinion that you do not like you try to call them sock puppets or try and start a flame war.
There is constent posts being made about you asking you to stop this yet you refuse to listen.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Markdans44]
    #464795 - 11/20/01 05:42 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hey mark...you want to learn eh?
well if you look at my post above referring to my gt, eq growing experience, i had made not 1 comment to insight a flame...then look at the post following mine, a newbie, who hasnt grown shit. talk about it like hes knows what he is really talkin about, and starts shit with me. look who starts flames!! this idiot sock, BOXTOP newbie and all his other socks!

to all newbies, you wanna know why newbies get flamed left n right? cuz of this idiot and idiots alike giving you a bad name.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (11/20/01 05:49 PM)

InvisibleMarkdans44
Stranger
    #464796 - 11/20/01 05:44 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh? Do you need huked on phonics.
Why must you start daily bullshit with almost every member here.

This is daily thing for you you need to stop stalking people and realax

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: 40oz]
    #464797 - 11/20/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh??

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies