Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: bukkake]
    #4638110 - 09/09/05 01:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bukkake said:
Kanye West is ignorant, a racist, and a money grubbing attention whore.

Yeah being controversial really works. It's not even something he figured out for himself its been done for a long long time. I bet Kanye could give a fuck about blacks his own damn self.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: Locus]
    #4638114 - 09/09/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
On another note, his album is number one now.

Proving yet again that any publicity is good publicity nowadays.... :rolleyes:

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: Boom]
    #4638115 - 09/09/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I know, it's insane. The masses love him too. He also never shuts up about how great he is at this and how great he is at that. It's like where the fuck did you get this GIGANTIC ego you asshole!?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Loc: east coast
    #4638119 - 09/09/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i'm not racist, but i'm realizing that i hate a lot of celebrities, kanye west is a perfect example of why i hate them. if i wasn't so stones i could probably think of more to say..... :foreheadslap:

--------------------

"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: diabla]
    #4638133 - 09/09/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

diabla said:
FUCK kanye west, if he doesn't like it here he can take his millionare ass to africa and live amongst 'his own kind' in fact every rapper can do that too, it would probably make our country a better place.

You sound like a racist there :shrug:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4638258 - 09/09/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yup he does.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4638272 - 09/09/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I took it more as he should get the hell out of the country and be with people of his ethnicity if he believes the government doesn't care about him or black people in general. I agree. It isn't like he doesn't have the money for such an adventure. I know the government doesn't care about me, but if I had the amount of money he had, I'd be in Europe. Pronto.

Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Loc: east coast
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: bukkake]
    #4638331 - 09/09/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bukkake said:
I took it more as he should get the hell out of the country and be with people of his ethnicity if he believes the government doesn't care about him or black people in general. I agree. It isn't like he doesn't have the money for such an adventure. I know the government doesn't care about me, but if I had the amount of money he had, I'd be in Europe. Pronto.

that's pretty much what i meant, and i'd totally be in europe if i was rich.

--------------------

"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: diabla]
    #4639058 - 09/09/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i don't know all..

i'd say that if such a catastrophe happened to an all white city, things would have been much different.

when you see all these black people crying out for help and when you see the government's lack of reaction, you start wondering if its just that the government doesn't really care...

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: exclusive58]
    #4639241 - 09/09/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I don't care what people say, everyone is at least a little bit racist deep down. Most people will never show it or admit it because it's just not socially acceptable.

I am glad I never listen to the radio or watch MTV. I accidentally hit the "source" button on my car stereo today and it turned on the radio. I had to scream "NO!!!!" until I switched it back. It made me start to panic. I am sure they are playing Kanye West on every station. I can't believe people still listen to rap. Well, I can understand black people listening to it. You'd think rap would have died out by now. In my mind the only rap that exists is early to mid 90's rap :smile:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4639259 - 09/09/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
I don't care what people say, everyone is at least a little bit racist deep down.

Yes, but even deeper down you will find that all humans are made from the exact same energy source that is behind all life and that the physical world is an illusion.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
    #4639295 - 09/09/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
Yeah I know, it's insane. The masses love him too. He also never shuts up about how great he is at this and how great he is at that. It's like where the fuck did you get this GIGANTIC ego you asshole!?

Probably from selling massive quantities of albums? He claims that a couple bars of strings cost around 25,000 too.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4639304 - 09/09/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Holy shit hes back on right now in the new fund raiser for the red cross!

anyone watching this?

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: Learyfan]
    #4639357 - 09/09/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
I don't care what people say, everyone is at least a little bit racist deep down.

Yes, but even deeper down you will find that all humans are made from the exact same energy source that is behind all life and that the physical world is an illusion.

So true, how I long to escape the cycle of rebirth and death.......

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineVex
Stranger
    #4639374 - 09/09/05 07:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"kayne west on ellen"

fitting

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: Learyfan]
    #4640687 - 09/10/05 01:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

Mighty Bop said:

I don't even understand the statement that we are all a bit racist deep down. I don't agree with that at all. Maybe you are, but I know that I am not. I think racism is the most rediculous bullshit ever. For you to judge someone for things that they were born with that they cannot change is just insanity. How about judging them for the person inside? We are all people and more so we are all souls and that's where it should end. Like Learyfan said, we are all one.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: kanye west on ellen [Re: NosferatuMan]
    #4640691 - 09/10/05 01:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

NosferatuMan said:
Quote:

Locus said:

Probably from selling massive quantities of albums? He claims that a couple bars of strings cost around 25,000 too.

Uh really?? He sold massive quantities??  :rolleyes:
Obviously dude... But that doesn't make him any better than anyone else. Madonna and Britney Spears do the same fucking thing. And I'm sure he had the same fucking attidude BEFORE he sold all those albums.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom