Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Could any one with some knowledge of chemistry help me on this one?
    #4636067 - 09/09/05 12:47 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

so im going to make some mescaline citrate. i know that the common dosage for a common level trip is 200 - 300 mg of mescaline hydrochloride. i also know that HCL has a molecular mass of 36.46 g/mol. i know Citric Acid has a amu of 192.13. now, i struggle with dimensional analysis, but perhaps someone out there could help me figure out the equivalent dose of mescaline citrate compared to 200-300 mg of mescaline hydrochloride. I know its a chalanging chem/math problem but maybe someone out there is still following me. hah. or perhaps someone already knows this information. i couldnt find it on the web.

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Could any one with some knowledge of chemistry help me on this one? [Re: darkstar45]
    #4636108 - 09/09/05 12:59 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This mesc. extraction crap is a waist of time anyway. get some balls and eat some cacti. Its sometimes as potent as peyote. So this science shit is for dealers. The real seekers of the mesc pill often give up and find a suitable alternative to pushing a great substance like mesc. 2ci is a favorite of those who like to puts around with this goal as it pertains to purity and easy oral useage. mescaline extract is usually 2ci. Just go to any hippy music concert. They will give you the shit for free if you pick up on this.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Could any one with some knowledge of chemistry help me on this one? [Re: stemmer]
    #4636149 - 09/09/05 01:09 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly, how does this answer his/her question?

Viva la extraction!!!

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineGulGen
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
Re: Could any one with some knowledge of chemistry help me on this one? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4636883 - 09/09/05 05:11 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Gah, I just wrote out the math and then deleted it. :frown:

Anyway, it came out that mescaline citrate is 403.39 g/mol and mescaline HCl is 247.72 g/mol, giving a ratio of 1.63. That means that it takes 1.63 times as much of the citrate form for an equivilant dose, making 200-300mg into 325-490 mg.

Have fun!  :cool:

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Could any one with some knowledge of chemistry help me on this one? [Re: GulGen]
    #4636953 - 09/09/05 06:57 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

This mesc. extraction crap is a waist of time anyway. get some balls and eat some cacti. Its sometimes as potent as peyote. So this science shit is for dealers. The real seekers of the mesc pill often give up and find a suitable alternative to pushing a great substance like mesc. 2ci is a favorite of those who like to puts around with this goal as it pertains to purity and easy oral useage. mescaline extract is usually 2ci. Just go to any hippy music concert. They will give you the shit for free if you pick up on this.

Not to brag but I know for my area "mescaline" isnt well known and come on... I live in california. Ever since peyote has been becoming instinct I have seen absolutely no dealers maybe a few. Those dealers specifically use legal cacti. I'm just saying this for my area and im sure theres alot more areas where people are just going around saying "wtf is mescaline???". At least our younger groups are 18+. Im not saying someone wouldnt go ahead and give me 2ci for free in a party. But to me thats just BS and loads of it I wldnt say you have a 100% chance of getting free mescaline going to a hippy party. What kind of mis-leading bs is that? To some people cacti tea is better than pure mescaline... well you go ahead and drink that disgusting tea and take you chances of getting thresh hold high to a strong high because after drinking 6 tea's from three different plants, maybe more like the whole 6 because they could've been all different cuttings. I didnt get one high that gave me visuals and the preperation was perfect. The only time I felt a little high was after drinking a TALL glass of the tea in two gulps( bridgessi cacti tea). The last I spued. Now tell me would it be better to extract the pure mescaline for a for sure high or taking your chances with a stomach ache and tea that smells awfull and tastes awfull and has a chance that it wont do shit for you? and even if it did not be all that strong perhaps a moderate high.. theres too many chances your taking if you drink the tea. Only thing you can do is mess up terrible during the extraction. Thats not the cacti's fault it would be yours. if you drink the tea and it doesnt do shit for you it's the cacti's fault :smile:.

So who are you going to rely on? The cacti or yourself? I think i'd rather get nothing out of the extraction than drinking something for nothing. Peace out.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/09/05 07:01 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience