Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethepinkpanther
Stranger
Tips on where to look in PA temps have been in the mid 80's...
    #4635837 - 09/08/05 11:52 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I was planning on growing but i can not begin until i gather the cash to buy a pressure cooker and a few other items. In the mean time i figured i could explore other aspects of mushroom Culture (not sure if that is even the right way to put it) my Location is about 50 miles north of Philadelphia and it has been in the mid 80's for the past few weeks and will continue being warm for awhile the way things look. I read in the hunting info area of the page that these types of mushrooms grow in PA
Psilocybe caerulipes, Panaeolus subbalteatus, Gymnopilus spectabilis,and Gymnopilus aeruginosus. are those the only types i should expect to find? well, any tips would be helpful. i think i am going to start in my backyard and work my way out, i have seen mushrooms growing there befor so i will take pictures of what i find where i find them and hopefully post soon.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to listen to a Hunting Newb.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: Tips on where to look in PA temps have been in the mid 80's... [Re: thepinkpanther]
    #4635887 - 09/09/05 12:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This is the hunting forum not the growing one but anyways good luck!! :grin:

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification