Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Recording A Tripping Session
    #4635342 - 09/08/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I did a quick search and couldn't find any similar results, so I'm not sure if this is posted often but...

...has anyone ever recorded a tripping session (preferably high dosage and really intense) on a camcorder and saved it to watch later? Or perhaps set up a camcorder recording in the corner of the room you will spend the most time in while tripping (trying to forget about it):sherlock:. It would definately help in remembering a lot of the stuff you forget while tripping real hard. I remember my and my friend did it on first time on LSD (even though it was weak) - pretty funny video although we vowed to never show anyone.

Also thought I might mention an awesome thing to watch (though prebably not do) while tripping is fire twirling. I took it up a few weeks ago and it's a great thing to watch even straight. Mesmerizing  :cool: ok cheers all  :crazy2: :scaryshroom:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: shrooma]
    #4635352 - 09/08/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my friends and i keep pen and paper around for when we have "brilliant" ideas. It is humorous to look back upon it and reminds me of good times. But never tried it with a video camera.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineJabbawaya

#4635373 - 09/08/05 07:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Cameras can be kind of disconcerting, so make sure everyone agrees before you start taping!

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Loc: AustinDenverLA
Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: demiu5]
    #4635378 - 09/08/05 07:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

never tried it. but sounds interesting. you should try and get a hold of "syd's first trip" it's syd barrett (original pink floyd member) and his first time with psychedelic drugs. he ingests psilocybin mushrooms and some friends film him. it's weird to know that this trip is what will be the start of a long mind-bending journey that will result in his withdrawal from convention and society

peace out

--------------------

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4635392 - 09/08/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: Kerr]
    #4635496 - 09/08/05 08:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i think maybe arying it around with you might be more interesting..
at the very least i am sure that it would qualify for brilliant film-making

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: Kerr]
    #4635517 - 09/08/05 08:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

RyanKerr-Hahaha those Salvia vids are awesome. RODEO! hahaha.

Jabbawaya - oh yeah people definately gotta know about the camera. You cant just set one up without telling them. Can you imagine tripping then finding a semi-hidden camera that's recording while you're tripping. You'd think it was some sort of government conspiracy!

incubaby - yeah when we did the LSD one we carried it around about 99% of the time. Only I think it would be interesting filming trippers in a more natural environment when you forget you're being filmed. When you're holding the camera you tend to goof around too much and forget the camera can't see things as you can (or vice versa  :tongue:)

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Edited by shrooma (09/08/05 08:43 PM)

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Loc: AustinDenverLA
Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4635532 - 09/08/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah that's the syd video im atlking about..... the thing is though yes it is listed under pot-tv as his first acid trip.... he's actually on mushrooms. i have a dvd called " the pink floyd and syd barret story that this trip was first shown on ( probabl where pot-tv got it from. and i assure you it's mushrooms. plus in the video you can see him holdiong mushrooms in between each finger and he has caps laid across his eyes.... so just clearing that up.... oh yeah and thatnks ryankerr for the post.... i was trying to find that link to show everyone the vid but i couldnt fint it... im glad you did

peace out

--------------------

OfflineSherman901
Stranger
Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: LightShedder]
    #4635591 - 09/08/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

When I go to Chicago tomorrow that's what we are doing. Recording us. We are getting 1/2 an ounce of mushrooms and they are extremely potent. Me and my friend will each eat 1/8.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Re: Recording A Tripping Session [Re: Sherman901]
    #4635686 - 09/08/05 09:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sherman901 said:
When I go to Chicago tomorrow that's what we are doing. Recording us. We are getting 1/2 an ounce of mushrooms and they are extremely potent. Me and my friend will each eat 1/8.

That should be awesome. Are you gonna just record yourselves or get a sitter to do it? Wish I could get some nice mushies at the moment :frown: I think I'll have to wait for it to get warmer b4 i grow some (southern hemisphere) :mushroom2:

--------------------
-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate