Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Mycosupply
    #4634088 - 09/08/05 02:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I hate that I feel compelled to do this but I want this known.  Hopefully they will read this and reconsider their forthrightness with customers.

I ordered some wheat straw from them on Monday 8/29.  Everything was fine with ordering and when I asked how long it would take to get here I was told shipping was 5 days so maybe Friday but most likely early next week. 

Fine.

So today when I still haven't received the package, I give them a call.  No one answers so I leave a message and less than a hour later I receive a call back.  Just what I would expect from a company, good service that I had received on my prior orders.

I get the same guy I had ordered from last week and tell him I still haven't received my package and ask if he knows what's going on.  He spends a few minutes trying to ascertain which order is mine and finally comes back to tell me that it has been shipped and is in UPS's hands.  Nothing he can do but give me a tracking number and suggest that the hurricane is probably having an impact on arrival time. 

Sounds plausible.

I go inside and enter the tracking number to find out when it's coming and see it's not scheduled for delivery until Tuesday the 13th.

?!??!?  :confused:

I look at the tracking info to see it was only scanned in last night!!!  WTF!

I call back to ask *** about this anomoly to only hear more about the hurricane.  "This hurricane has messed things up pretty badly."  I ask how it is that it wasn't scanned in until last night only to be told they have no control over UPS, that I need to take it up with them.

I explain that in my dealings with UPS (quite numerous) that if the package wasn't scanned in until last night that it was only shipped yesterday.  "You have to talk to UPS about that.  They'll probably only give you the same run around that I am." :rolleyes:  he say he can't control what the driver does with the pkg.

So I ask him to tell me he shipped it out.  Takes a minute and says the UPS driver picked it up from him on Thursday the 1st. BULLSHIT!  You told me that I would receive it by the end of the week or early next, now you didn't even ship it until Thursday?  He says he didn't tell me that it would arrive here by then only that he would ship by then.  He didn't get the straw from his supplier until Thursday and he shipped it out the same day he says.

I say in the kindest possible way "I don't understand how UPS could keep a package in its possessesion for 7 days without scanning it in.  More about the hurricane.

I don't like being lied to.  Don't commit to a date that you can't keep.  I could have handled it if he said we fucked up and didn't get it shipped it out until yesterday but we're sorry or better yet they call and let me fucking know. And offer some sort of consolation.

But no.  He sticks to his story and we go on about how it might be better if we just didn't do business again.

I called UPS just to humor myself expecting to know the answer and I was right. 

There is NO F%$&*ING WAY that that package was given to UPS on the 1st. The agent said it would have been scanned in the same day the driver picked it up when he returned back to the station that evening.  He went on to tell me that hurricane has had no effect on the shipping anywhere in Mycosupply's area.

Surprise, surprise.

Please don't ever lie to your customers, it makes you look like an ass.

Edit - language

Mod edit = removed personal information

Edited by motaman (09/08/05 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Mycosupply [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #4634354 - 09/08/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you have a problem with shipping you should probably contact UPS :smile:

You've stated your items were delivered, and there is proof from UPS that many delivery routes were affected by Katrina.

Sorry you had a bad experience with UPS.

Myco Supply shipped your products.  After a package leaves our facility it then becomes the responsibility of UPS. 

If you have any further problems, please PM me or call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877)

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Mycosupply [Re: Lana]
    #4634379 - 09/08/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've only dealt with them once, but my order came pretty fast.
I would do business with them in the future.:thumbup:

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (09/08/05 03:29 PM)

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

#4634384 - 09/08/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It appears you haven't read my post very thoroughly.

1. I did contact UPS
2. I never stated my items were delivered
3. We're in aggreement that once it leaves your facility it's UPS's problem. But they are right on time. It was your getting it to UPS then lying to me that was my problem.

I wanted to clear that up but I will PM you.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

InvisibleInnominate
Male

#4634432 - 09/08/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lana said:

You've stated your items were delivered, and there is proof from UPS that many delivery routes were affected by Katrina.

Myco Supply shipped your products.  After a package leaves our facility it then becomes the responsibility of UPS. 

If you have any further problems, please PM me or call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877)

Lana

I don't think you read his entire post..

I know for a fact UPS drivers scan the packages the second they get them, because I ship tons of things out at my job daily and we have a daily pickup with UPS. So far it seems that your company lied about when they shipped it, and now you, a representative of that company, are blaming UPS and it doesn't seem like you even read his entire post. So far this isn't looking too good.

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Mycosupply [Re: Innominate]
    #4634488 - 09/08/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well i sent in an order yesterday to mycosupply, we'll see what kind of service they provide. i will post back and let ya all know.
:peace:

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

Re: Mycosupply [Re: Innominate]
    #4634720 - 09/08/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Innominate said:
Quote:

Lana said:

Lana

I don't think you read his entire post..

I know for a fact UPS drivers scan the packages the second they get them, because I ship tons of things out at my job daily and we have a daily pickup with UPS. So far it seems that your company lied about when they shipped it, and now you, a representative of that company, are blaming UPS and it doesn't seem like you even read his entire post. So far this isn't looking too good.

You noticed that too?

Well at least we know my post was understandable.

To Gobblin and backupwards, I'm not saying that your order won't arrive or the service will be bad.  As I stated before I've made several orders with them and this is the first time I've had problems.

It's the nature of the problem that I take issue with.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
    #4635153 - 09/08/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I can dig that. GL!

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Offlinedivinityinfinity
Hot LittleMuffin

Re: Mycosupply [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #4636206 - 09/08/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, it kind of rubs salt in the wound too when the representative doesnt even take the time to read your entire complaint :\

OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

#4638033 - 09/09/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Mycosupply also spent a little extra time shipping my package though it did arrive.

They also said the tardiness was due to the shipper. In my experience, UPS is always on time, if not, a day later.

HOWEVER, my stuff from Mycosupply DID arrive, and the order was correct. You win some, you lose some.

PEACE

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Re: Mycosupply [Re: NewAgeDiciple]
    #4641045 - 09/10/05 05:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, blaming the shipper is usually how vendors pawn off their own delays. I myself was a shipping manager and know for a fact that the driver doesn't leave until he scans his end of day/package summary report, which would have shown the exact day your package was picked up when you went to track it. I've never dealt with Mycosupply, but for them to tell you that UPS picked up and held on to your package that long is :poop: .

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Mycosupply [Re: FooMan]
    #4641684 - 09/10/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

For the record, this issue was cleared up yesterday.

Both parties are happy, everything is taken care of :smile:

If anyone every has any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me!

Have a nice day!
Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #4641793 - 09/10/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Purpose served.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules