Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death.
    #4633539 - 09/08/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Say your girlfreind is a divorced single mom, and your neighbor is a psychopathic 80 year old asshole christian who is constantly calling her a whore to her face(because she is an unwed mother with a boyfriend) , and calling the cops and trying to have her arrested for trivial bullshit (such as stepping a few inches over her own property line into their property while walking to her own back yard)

Say she invited a whole bunch of interracial gay couples over to her house to have a make-out party in the back yard in full view of the offending neighbor (who never stops monitoring the neighborhood from his window).

If someone asks her what reaction she is hoping for, and she replies "I hope he has a fucking heart attack and dies."

Could this be considered to be attempted murder?

If the mission were successfull, and he did keel over dead, could she be held legally liable?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4633556 - 09/08/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

if she bragged about it to enough ppl.. was very clear about her intentions.. and was videotaped..then the prosecutor might have a case...otherwise..it would be impossible to prove...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4633557 - 09/08/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hahahahahahahhaa

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't hear anything.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4633975 - 09/08/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I doubt it.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4634079 - 09/08/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Tell her I said good luck with that! Hopefully the old fart will keel over in indignation. Keep us posted on the campaign!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4634236 - 09/08/05 03:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you drive in your car and accidentally hit someone, it's an accident and there need be no legal measures. If you however deliberately drive over your neighbor its murder. Intent is key.
So I think it's illegal.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Asante]
    #4634254 - 09/08/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
If you drive in your car and accidentally hit someone, it's an accident and there need be no legal measures. If you however deliberately drive over your neighbor its murder. Intent is key.
So I think it's illegal.

Nope. Hitting someone with a car involves physical force. Shocking someone does not. Particularly if that shocking is done from the privacy of your own home, and the person is spying on you.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4634597 - 09/08/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, the curmudgeonly neighbor doesn't have to watch, and can pull the shades down if he doesn't like it....

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4634842 - 09/08/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

what about dressing like the goey basement zombie from night of the living dead that says "brains!" while dripping with wriggling maggots and ichor.
add to that sunken fish-eyes instead of healthy white eyeballs, and sparse overtaxed rings of blotchy skin, stretched from bloating...

walk ghoulishly through a cemetary and approach a passing old person, gurgle out some sort of old persons name like "mabel" then hiss/gurgle out some waxworms and molasses at their feet, make sure they are too old to run faster than you. and walk towards them, down the sidewalk, if they fall, walk passed, it must NIOT seem as though you are chasing them, this would make it a crime.

there is a good chance they would die of fright.

keep walking into town....

this works better if you have several people in varying stages of decomposition.

totally legal.

even god will forgive you.

OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Asante]
    #4634948 - 09/08/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
So I think it's illegal.

I doubt it. Even if they were deliberately trying to offend the old guy, they were simply to offend his sense of morals, not trying to kill him. Intent is key.

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Unagipie]
    #4635790 - 09/08/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

For the record, he doesn't even have heart problems.

Just cancer.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4636177 - 09/08/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Yes, the curmudgeonly neighbor doesn't have to watch, and can pull the shades down if he doesn't like it....

^That's the crux of the situation I believe.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4636824 - 09/09/05 02:06 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you perform an action that is both intended to and likely to cause harm or death, it would be attempted murder. However, I think that it has to have a likelihood of causing death as well. It's a tricky situation, if you do something with the intent of someone dying, and they do, it could be a letter-of-the-law situation.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4637111 - 09/09/05 07:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just pay a kid to shit in a paper bag and set it on fire on old dude's front porch...hell ill do it for $20 and some pain killers.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4638284 - 09/09/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

UR AEWSOME!

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineManannan
Stranger
Re: Is it legal to try to kill someone by offending them to death. [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4650873 - 09/12/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Interestingly, I have a very similar problem. Except it's a female neighbor, and she lives in the downstairs condo.

One time I was walking up the driveway to go see my girlfriend, and the lady was out front. This is after she's called the police dozens of times (for no reason that we can think of except to harass us), but neither of us have ever actually SEEN her. She's just glaring at me like she wants me to die.

Being who I am, I smile and say, "Good afternoon, ma'am."
She says, "Don't talk to me. I know what you are, and so does God."

The police don't answer her calls anymore. Last time they came out they said they had her "red-flagged for mental unstability."

Hopefully they'll do the same to your psycho.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder