Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWorldbridger
Nemo Lotus

poem/prose i wrote for some girl today.
    #4633206 - 09/08/05 10:29 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

can't you feel the love...

Don't we all eventually burn through the fire in order to take that glorious lite above. But if anyone knew the extent of my torment, this is but a thread on a crushing rock wall which i must chip the pieces of. I shall never rest until that day has come, suffer for I will just to reach that land of fun, which you call a tea party, dancing around like a sucubis who tricks that she knows the end. When really, the end is at the beginning, long past a winding road of darkness. I shall go back to my dumb deaf rest, foaming at the mouth for another taste of manic love, which I know I will never have. Barry me in the nameless grave where we came from and whence we go, but I shall KNOW! the hurt, the pain, the fool I am in your game. to the end I endure, and that be my will. No hiding, nor burning shall ever become of this heartless soul. Whom wastes away his life for a chance at the throne. Nor more cry from this outdone creature. Only a face of destined hope. Hope full of determination, and a lust for every sinister beastly act I make. Only to find myself awake at that leak! That water of sorrow eats me alive, I must feed it more fire and take this ride. Never ending madness bears me to the pit of insanity, no love atall comes to me. But when I feel the lusting swoon of a girl whom likes to know my inmost thoughts, I ruin her away, unable to shake this darkness of a broth which I formulated but to bubble on my lips be dew, kiss from that ever existing starlite night, which I despise!!! Tsss, tsss, my snake voice laughs, as I burn in the mids of an unalterable flame. More and more I shall learn the game, and love will find me where I came. To gather my wounded beaten body, and whip me more for that pleasure which I seek. Deep in my blackened heart which is reborn again, lays the chance to seduce but a million girls, so sweet and tender, perhaps even enough so to love this beast. This wretched brain no longer works, like a pile of useless clockwork piece of the dream, the Maya in which we all must awake. So take me, take me out of this ship. And deliver me to the land of Pan, for Pan I am! I am your man! dANCE! with me in my loneliness and fill up my heart with that fire of light, and love. And let me scattre the remains of my Shame! Swollow it up! Hurl it out this window, and lock the door, for I am no more, but alas I awake in the pitiful alley of that golden snake, hisssss, as he wips me again and again on his lap on the tonque of his seductive blade. Stab me stab me, for I be no more! more or less of that beast I became. Alter my course, and let me lay, in peace, and cease the mystery that eats me up, and spits up its blood back into my face. Heal me from these endless wounds so I may relive again!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub