Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekinggopher2
Stranger
Out of control Salvia Trip
    #4631997 - 09/07/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My friend smoked a half of a small bowl of 10X the other day and fell back into the couch for about half a minute then sat up fell on the floor knocking the table then proceeded to laugh nonstop, hard, while spinning in circles on the floor and then climbing on all fours up the stairs and looking back at everyone else in the room at the top with a big cheesy grin. It was nuts to say the least. He said he still doesn't remember any of that, he just remembers sitting on the couch and then getting up to look for something, and being drawn by some sort of light and then realizing he had forgot the "thing" behind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefatalerror
ass asscott
Female User Gallery

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: kinggopher2]
    #4632008 - 09/07/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thats salvia.

--------------------
eat poop

OfflineSherman901
Stranger
Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: fatalerror]
    #4632017 - 09/07/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I smoked some like 20x salvia and all it did was make me feel very heavy and like a stone. It was salvia extract, is that less potent? It didn't make me trip, I just felt really wierd. Didn't like it very much.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: Sherman901]
    #4632029 - 09/07/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You probably did it the wrong way. You didn't break through.

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4632107 - 09/07/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I figured out what salvia does.

While on vacation I ended up showing my brother Salvia. Not the plant, of course he already knew the plant. The spirit. The Teacher...
You know, it's funny... he only reveals himself to certain people... People will always talk about things like they understand what others are saying until they realize they have no idea... Like people reading about "lady salvia" then talking about it like "lady salvia makes me do this or feel like that.... blah blah blah" then everyone is confused! It makes me want to yell... WTF is wrong with you!? You don?t even know him! stupid people... he knows what your saying FOOL. Its not just some "hallucination." its real. We are so afraid of believing something more then this tiny "normality????? Open your mind... explore new realities. Freedom lies just beyond what you can see...

Lost in neurological disconnection... So yeah. Salvia likes me. I know this because he revealed himself to me the first time I completely let go of this reality and COMPLETLY entered the world where he exists. I know he likes me because the first time he met me he also taught me a song, a chant... which I use in the second attention. Devine moments of truth? What amazing revelations ARE SITTING INFRONT OF US TO GO FIND!!!!!!! Brings a tear to my eye. Really, it?s beautiful. Why are people so afraid to learn???? Gifts from great spirits. What a price we pay for our shields!

(By the way, I don?t believe Salvia is a male. Not in the way you and I are ? by any means. He is, however, a masculine spirit. That?s the best way I can describe him, Think non-sexual plus forcefulness.)

So? trying to get back to the story? My brother and I go out into the canyon to hike out to the waterfalls we have a couple beers and some 10x salvia. I want to show him Salvia the spirit because to my surprise he has not met Salvia directly although he has used the herb many times.

This is what I was saying earlier that confuses me? If you people think I have Shamanic qualities you will be blown away by my brother! He trips me out all the time. Absorbing spirits and removing spirits and whatnot? crazy dragons? I?ll never understand them? But yeah, despite my brothers extra-ordinary abilities, salvia never revealed himself to him.

So we get down to this waterfall and smoke the salvia. I lead the journey? End up being pulled around up the hill onto this huge boulder on the cliff about 100ft above the waterfall. What do you know? SALVIA IS EVERYWHERE WE LOOK. There! There! His face is everywhere! Moving faster then we can see, through trees and bushes and water and rocks. What an amazing display of the control he holds over his world! A powerful spirit no doubt!

So we begin to return to normality and return to our spot by the river? My brother says something like ?wow that was awesome.? I said, ?Yeah I wanted to make sure you met him while I was here.? (I hadn?t told him anything about that before the trip?) He said, ?How did you know he would come?? I said, ?He always comes to me. I thought if you were with me he would come to you too.?

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4632111 - 09/07/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So... we fully returned to the fixed position of our assemblage points and had some conversation regarding the nature of Salvia. My brother and I agreed that Salvia is an inorganic being with great control over the world he exists in but no power in this world.

We realized that salvia needs our power. He needs our energy to sustain his existence. This is why he makes us expend so much energy when we visit him! He does not steal our energy however. He exchanges teachings and experiences for human energy. Then he replaces our energy with his own. His energy is more electric while ours is warm like fire... I'm sure some of you can grasp that, you have felt a different type of energy enter your body while using salvia no doubt. Salvia must have not needed much energy in the beginning for the plant is only native to a very small region in Sierra Mazateca, Oaxaca, Mexico and does not reproduce avidly. In fact we would probably know nothing about salvia if Albert Hoffman didn?t bring a clone back from Oaxaca in 1962. As virtually all salvia available commercially is a product of the clone he introduced to the United States. The energy he gained from just a few Mazatec shamans must have been enough for him.

Imagine how much more power he has now that he's been introduced to the world!

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineSherman901
Stranger
    #4632132 - 09/07/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:

Could you explain?

OfflineBooger
addict

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4632135 - 09/07/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have done Salvia on and off for years, and have noticed on Salviazone yellow extract a strange phenomenon. It's the sensation of being grabbed from behind and pulled out of this reality. The hard part of breaking through is to NOT resist the "hand" that's pulling me backwards out of this reality.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: kinggopher2]
    #4632171 - 09/07/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kinggopher2 said:
My friend smoked a half of a small bowl of 10X the other day and fell back into the couch for about half a minute then sat up fell on the floor knocking the table then proceeded to laugh nonstop, hard, while spinning in circles on the floor and then climbing on all fours up the stairs and looking back at everyone else in the room at the top with a big cheesy grin. It was nuts to say the least. He said he still doesn't remember any of that, he just remembers sitting on the couch and then getting up to look for something, and being drawn by some sort of light and then realizing he had forgot the "thing" behind.

I wouldn't say that's out of control.....that's a pretty typical salvia trip. If you smoke it correctly it will be insanely crazy AND uncontrolable every time you break through.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4632221 - 09/07/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thank you equilibrium...

listen to this fellow grasshoppers... this fellow is wise... the message is stop trying to "get fucked up" and start trying to see the woods for the trees... the chemicals that you are experimenting with are wonderfull, beautiful, mind-expanding, and life altering things... learn to love life... these will be your guides...

and more "on topic"... salvia is more of a brute force whereas mushroomse are a gentle stream... the subconcious tries to fight the salvia taking hold... you have to be in control enough to be out of control... when your time is right grasshoppers, then and only then.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4632233 - 09/07/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:laugh: man I was hoping someone would catch on  :thumbup:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: Sherman901]
    #4632240 - 09/07/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sherman901 said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:

Could you explain?

You gotta burn it at a REALLY high temperature, and hold it in for a long period of time, like half a minute. Then do another hit and hold it for that long.

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

#4632247 - 09/07/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ya, salvia will kick you in the ass

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: TheGus]
    #4632253 - 09/07/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it is nice to know im not alone equilibrium!

i have found intelligent lifeform!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Out of control Salvia Trip [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4632270 - 09/07/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

LOL likewise  :tongue:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order