Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much?
    #4629369 - 09/07/05 10:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Just coming down now, I have intermittent very bad stomach cramps (never had that before). Mushrooms do not seem like a good choice for the human. Healing wise they were very good (lots of shamanic work done), Broke through many levels and had God completely take me over, but the psychological dangers make it hard to recommend. Had many times the dosage before (20g) but never been whacked this thoroughly. I may have learnt enough to not need such a crude implementation again. Sorry if any of my thoughts offend you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: Atman]
    #4629433 - 09/07/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have come down further now and I just don't know what to think. What do I do now? I've got no fucking idea. Gotta take the leap of faith.

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4629502 - 09/07/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Shamanically felt into pain and dis-ease and experienced the relationship with the mind, these disturbances are symptoms of. Any deviance from the divine source is painful on whatever level (conscious or not). The mind is definately the source of all bodily dis-ease. Cancers, bone problems, asthma, anything really I don't care what any else says it is definately true. It can all be undone, sure its hard when the patterns are so inbuilt, but the destructive thought can be unlearned with meditation. Reality is fluid right, but the mind is stuck. Sounds impossible doesnt it? I can just grasp the necessities of it now. Not really sure I make sense, but don't really care.

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4629534 - 09/07/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

As usual I threw out my drugs when I was peaking. Into the fire went 40mg of DMT, a whole pile of salvia leaves, 4 HBW seeds and about 7g dried shrooms. The dope didn't go in though. lol

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: Atman] * 1
    #4629568 - 09/07/05 11:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

maybe it wasnt the drugs that fucked with your mind, it was your mind

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4629582 - 09/07/05 11:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hope you don't mind me talking to myself. It was really neat how only 800mg got me so whacked, I smoked some dope, then came some salvia leaves and then I boiled up some shrooms (cant believe how efficient it was for such a small amount) I was expecting to do some threshold surfing for the night, not to have reality completely left behind. I was really fucked out at some times and it was really spinning me out at the time to think of how high I was too lol.

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4629594 - 09/07/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

^^ I like your logic dude.lol

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4629638 - 09/07/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Breathwork is very important, I used to think water was a great medicine, but it pales in comparison with breath. Very grounding too when necessary.

Sighing is very good for you, don't deny yourself have a big sigh of contentedness

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4629647 - 09/07/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Alright I will shutup now since I am just feeling stoned now, sorry for talking the normal(lol) crap.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: Atman] * 1
    #4629806 - 09/07/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

shit, next time you want to throw perfectly good DMT out PM me so i can take it off your hands :wink:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: coda]
    #4629851 - 09/07/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I know-
I would have taken it off of my hands (now that I am straightER) too. lol

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4629906 - 09/07/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i agree with your thoughts on disease and the "i don't need these substances" (it's all inside) idea. i simply tend to forget feelings very quickly, so any strong push i have towards one thing or another seems to fade away soon after a dose, an expereince, a thought..

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: puwtrip]
    #4629949 - 09/07/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The desire to be "out of it" is strong with me when not tripping.lol

The very seeking of the experience leads to differentiation from that which you seek. This is a disturbance that is noticed as the mind I believe. The differentiation at any point is a moment in seperateness from the divine source (true self etc).

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #4630843 - 09/07/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i never heard of psilocybe subaeruginosa. did you grow it yourself?

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4631759 - 09/07/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

They are an Australian species, I found them about 2 weeks ago. I would love to know if any has information regarding psilocybin/psilocin content for this species. They are very potent compared to cubensis.

In the pic below, the largest cap measures 10cm across. This is larger than the max 5cm cap dimensions given this species in "psilocybin mushrooms of the world". I think a lot more study needs to be done with this species since it has a great deal of variation from habitat to habitat. I mean I go somewhere else and I find completely different characteristics.

For example some I find them growing in woodchipped areas and they often have a hole or an indentation in the cap, yet another patch will reveal no members with this quality. Others have a smooth even cap margin and others are completely undulating in their cap margins, doesn't seem to have anything to do with the maturity of the specimen. Some are more deep orange in color, others paler yellow in the juvenile phases. Why such huge variation.

Any psilocybe subaeruginosa heads around?

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
    #4631897 - 09/07/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Mmm this morning I feel excellent and I had severe lower back pain for over two months and now it is miraculously gone. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou teonanactl. Mushrooms are definately a wonderous form of life.

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #4631916 - 09/07/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Those shrooms look wonderfull!

.8 grams eh? Wow!

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: CandyLand]
    #4631977 - 09/07/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yes I am surprised by the small amount that was necessary to elicit a very strong effect, in fact I'm almost ashamed! I guess although I can take large amounts and live, I'm also very sensitive to psychedelics. I can get as I high as I possibly can from 3 bong rips of plain salvia leaf (any more and I get blackouts).

Someone else might have not the gotten the same reaction from the amount I took. A few times now however I have had a ridiculously strong response from small doses.

This experience was much much stronger than 4.5g of truffles I had taken a month before. Surely there would be more psilocybin etc in 4gs of truffles than 0.8 of P subs.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4632231 - 09/07/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I thought Ps subbs were less potent then cubensis? Maybe these arent "subbs" or I was just mistaken, dont know much about the species...there is a dosage calculator in the trip FAQ's, its not incredibly accurate, but its pretty close for the species I've looked at on there, give that a shot? It could have just been a threshhold amount of actives too, that your mind just took ahold of, if it was wanting to express something, and needed an easy outlet..who knows :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineAtman
CompletelyStranger
Re: 0.8g of psilocybe subaeruginosa lvl5 trip too much? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4632512 - 09/07/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Scatmanrav thanks for the comments.

re: P subs, um sorry for misleading you.

I should have realized most people associate this term with Panaeolus subbalteatus. The ones I had are psilocybes subaeruginosa.

The calculator has been updated since I last checked (thanks for the tip)and now includes the psilocybes subaeruginosa. According to that these shrooms sit between cyancens and azurescens in potency.

I believe you are right, The salvia I had before lift off may have provided a platform to lift off from, giving a stronger trip. Since it requires 3g for a lvl 5. I'm more used to taking the salvia at the time of the peak and having that dominate for the period that it is active. I guess I've only used salvia like a primer for another trip (HBWs) once before and it seemed I came down from the salvia and then went back up 15-20mins latter on the HBWs, no real interaction (probably due to the longer onset of the HBWs).

Prior to taking the 0.8g I had been smoking dope too.

The lvl 5 component of the trip lasted perhaps 15-20mins, suggestive of interaction with other drugs, since a pure tryptamine lvl 5 trip portion should last maybe 1hr at least IMO.

Prior to taking the 0.8g I had been smoking dope too.

Maybe the threshold surfing generated a king wave. BTW I love adding up the different threshold type experiences. Can be truly pleasant. The sum is greater than the parts.  :mushroom2:

Edited by Atman (09/07/05 11:39 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies