Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLazlow
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Re: Rage against Bush [Re: Sherman901]
    #4628819 - 09/07/05 04:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Wow Sherman901, I've read extensively about the storm and its aftermath, and your post addresses so many points that are being largely overlooked.  I'd rate you if I could.  :thumbup:

It seems this disaster is serving as a kind of Rorschach test, revealing who is capable of rational thought and who is blindfolded by their ideology.

Something else I haven't seen mentioned...
Much criticism has been brought on Bush for having put FEMA under the control of the Dept of Homeland Security, but few remember that he did so at the direction of the 9/11 commission.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
Re: Rage against Bush [Re: Sherman901]
    #4629125 - 09/07/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

New Orleans is a QUAGMIRE! Bush has committed tens of thousands of troops before he even had an exit strategy. How long are we going to be there? I don't want to hear "till the job gets done". Any leader worth his salt knows that you have to have an exit strategy before you embark on such an endeavor. I demand answers. Bring the boys back home.

We are an occupying force in New Orleans. The people shooting at the so called "rescue teams" only prove that our presence there promotes more violence than it solves.

And you know that we wouldn't even be down there if it wasn't for all that gulf oil. Geesh, even Halliburton has a contract for the reconstruction. Can't you pinheads connect the dots?

QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE!

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Rage against Bush [Re: JesusChrist]
    #4629425 - 09/07/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JesusChrist said:
New Orleans is a QUAGMIRE! Bush has committed tens of thousands of troops before he even had an exit strategy. How long are we going to be there? I don't want to hear "till the job gets done". Any leader worth his salt knows that you have to have an exit strategy before you embark on such an endeavor. I demand answers. Bring the boys back home.

We are an occupying force in New Orleans. The people shooting at the so called "rescue teams" only prove that our presence there promotes more violence than it solves.

And you know that we wouldn't even be down there if it wasn't for all that gulf oil. Geesh, even Halliburton has a contract for the reconstruction. Can't you pinheads connect the dots?

QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE!

you should work for scrapple face, five fungi from me.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]