Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
Trouble letting go?
    #4628841 - 09/07/05 05:06 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

In a recent post I posted about my first real trip, I ate 1/8th of shrooms and smoked some pot but never really felt like I had much of a trip.

Now, it was also mentioned in a reply that I need to let go. I think that might end up being my problem, I am a VERY VERY laid back guy. Even when totaly drunk off my ass or stoned I am quite and still laid back and can just sit there and chill and not say a thing. I am going to try some Salvia soon when it comes and see if that helps open me up a bit. Hopefuly I get a effect from that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescotsmushie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trouble letting go? [Re: Muppetz]
    #4628873 - 09/07/05 05:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Its nothing to do with how laid back you are.....

Youre shrooms were shite if you didnt get any feeling off them

shrooms change perception, appetite and a lot of other things
not to mention turning youre pupils the size of a golfball!

it has absolutely nothing to do with being laid back or even how youre mr worlds chillest.... they will affect you whatever mood youre in

wish I could help you out with some liberty caps but its against forum rules to send shrooms!

take it easy! and get some decent shrooms

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Trouble letting go? [Re: scotsmushie]
    #4629246 - 09/07/05 09:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my guess is... u had too much food in ur stomach

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Trouble letting go? [Re: 3six5]
    #4629431 - 09/07/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Your outer shell of personality means virtually nothing.

Doesn't matter how cool and calm you are. I'm known as the 'zenmaster' in my social scene. (Given that there really aren't many people like me here...its more like Laguna Beach, but its all good.)

I still can't let go. It goes beyond your normal state of mind and present situation.

Letting go comes from the soul. And it won't do it until it is ready and strong enough to tear from the ego.

This is just for deep, ego-loss, OBE experiences, and solo tripping, though...

...because being very cool and collected like we presumably are is a very respected trait when group tripping. Having one person who can sit back and observe all without feeling left out or bored is essential.

I don't know if this post has anything to do with anything, but I needed to say it none the less. If you can relate, awesome.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Trouble letting go? [Re: Muppetz]
    #4630423 - 09/07/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Your shrooms were weak...if you take good mushrooms and have trouble letting go you'll bug out. IME it's much easier to let go on acid than it is on shrooms.

--------------------

OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Re: Trouble letting go? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4630595 - 09/07/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think he is talking about relaxation, not "letting go" (ego loss) I remember reading a post where someone said you might not trip if you are expecting too much or a specific thing out of it. Something like that.

--------------------
My choice is what I choose to do and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causin' no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."

Offlinescotsmushie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trouble letting go? [Re: BurnOneDown]
    #4633091 - 09/08/05 06:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you still feel shrooms even if you dont try to let go egotistically speaking in shroomie terms, you just wont find it very pleasant, bcos ul be fighting youre own mind and sanity

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract