Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineatomheartmother
MotivationalSpeaker

GOD I HOPE I DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME!
    #4629057 - 09/07/05 08:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The other night my wife and I ate about four or five, small to medium sized Thailand Super strain shrooms, immediately after a rather large dinner?. Nothing happened? nothing? suggestions anyone? Are they bunk? Not enough?

--------------------
"When you die you're going to mushroom purgatory where the fungus will torment you for not taking better care of them. You will be eternally haunted by fungal nightmares."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Re: GOD I HOPE I DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME! [Re: atomheartmother]
    #4629071 - 09/07/05 08:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well first off, 1. You ate them right after a huge dinner which means the effects are gonna be way less then if you didnt eat for a few hours because that is mixing with the food. Just like alcohol.

2. If you think the super duper whatever gimmic they have going means there more potent your wrong.

3. What Substrate did you use? Did you fruit them from the cake or directly case from brf cake? IF so again expect potency loss.

4. You should have a scale. You could have not ate enough THATS MOST LIKELY THE PROBLEM >>>> SIMPLE ENOUGH

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: GOD I HOPE I DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME! [Re: PooGrower]
    #4629079 - 09/07/05 08:20 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Were they fresh or dried?

Cause, PooGrower might be right. If they were fresh, then 4 to 5 after a large dinner, wouldn't do anything for you.

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Offlineatomheartmother
MotivationalSpeaker

#4629084 - 09/07/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

many thanks...i figured all the factors worked against me...
the substrate was brf and we picked them right off the cake... which is less potent? i have another batch coming that i cased from brf cakes.

--------------------
"When you die you're going to mushroom purgatory where the fungus will torment you for not taking better care of them. You will be eternally haunted by fungal nightmares."

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

#4629095 - 09/07/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well, from what I read, fresh may be slightly more potent than dried.  But, if you do eat fresh, you need to eat a lot more. 
Say: 25 wet grams = 2.5 dried.  So, if you have a scale, I'd recommend weighing everything out first.  :smile:

Good luck next time. :smile:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
    #4629096 - 09/07/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have tripped so hard 3 years ago i have never done it since from mushrooms from a casing/cake. You just have to Eat More Of Them compared to the ones grown on cow poop or wheat straw, Because those substrates have more nutrients and make healthier mushrooms with more size and potency. But its best you start from pf cakes anyway you have to get a feel for growing, and build confidence. Theres a trip dosage calculator on hear somewhere where you type in the level of trip you want from 1 to 5 and it will say how much dryed grams to eat. SO a 40 dollar investment from a digital scale from STAPLES to me would be worth it.

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Offlineatomheartmother
MotivationalSpeaker

#4629105 - 09/07/05 08:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wow...ok, i'll give it a new try soon, following your suggestions. I'll be using poo with my new cakes in a few weeks. Thanks

--------------------

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #4629201 - 09/07/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dont ever think BRF shrooms arent that potent, You could get yourself in trouble thinking that way

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale