Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCissyMalfoy
Crazy FugitiveOn The Loose
 User Gallery

Loc: Dublin
Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up?
    #4626297 - 09/06/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ive been smoking hash for about five years now. When i first started out we would have maybe one joint between the three of us, and we would be completly wasted. Now, however, im spending about E50 a week on hash. I smoke joints before work, after work (never during mind you...). I would need to smoke at least 3 joints to get wasted. Its so frustrating. We've since started to take mushrooms, i guess because we're getting bored with the high from hash. Now, dont get me wrong, i do still want to, and do enjoy smoking, but if im looking for a more I dunno, ill use a pic t describe what we are looking for.. a  :crazy2: night, filled with  :mushroom2: fun an frolics...  i need bigger and better highs...Any thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: CissyMalfoy]
    #4626350 - 09/06/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Try using some glassware. A bong should or big steamroller will get you higher than a joint. We just built a 4 and 1/2 foot steam roller. I have smoked every day for the past 4 years or so and that thing puts me on my ass every time, guaranteed.

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #4626377 - 09/06/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Try taking a 1-2 month break. You'll be AMAZED what happens.

--------------------

OfflineSherman901
Stranger
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4626561 - 09/06/05 05:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Way to be the stereotypical pothead and start moving onto different drugs because you are tired of marijuana.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: Sherman901]
    #4626714 - 09/06/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

way to go man, just keep to the naturals. mescaline really packs a bang...

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offline001
Stranger
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: Sherman901]
    #4628140 - 09/06/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sherman901 said:
Way to be the stereotypical pothead and start moving onto different drugs because you are tired of marijuana.

Offlinenickpdx
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: 001]
    #4628485 - 09/07/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Take a break for a couple months and come back to smoking, it won't be as good as when you first started, but I guarantee you'll love it again. :smile:

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #4628901 - 09/07/05 06:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:
Try taking a 1-2 month break. You'll be AMAZED what happens.

Shit yeah! I quit weed specifically so I could get high again ironically. I smoked for around 3 years everyday, but it's way better to smoke occasionally.

After your break, go easy on the dosage. It's easy to overdo it, thinking you can handle the same amount. :stoned:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: nickpdx]
    #4629148 - 09/07/05 08:57 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nickpdx said:
Take a break for a couple months and come back to smoking, it won't be as good as when you first started, but I guarantee you'll love it again. :smile:

When I took a 2 month break and then came back, it was better than when I first started.

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4629810 - 09/07/05 12:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yah, just take 1-2 weeks off completely and see how much your tolerance dropped.  It used to take me a 1/2 gm through a 21 inch bong for me to get decently stoned.  Now it takes one hit :laugh:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #4630079 - 09/07/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LoFiFunk said:
Try using some glassware. A bong should or big steamroller will get you higher than a joint. We just built a 4 and 1/2 foot steam roller. I have smoked every day for the past 4 years or so and that thing puts me on my ass every time, guaranteed.

Yeah. People who complain about not getting high need to stop pussyfootin' around and treat it like an extreme sport.

Use a gravity bong and 'ghost' your hit. By that I mean to hold it in until nothing comes out when you exhale.

I'm serious, too. It comes down to smoking for the sole purpose of getting !baked!, or quitting for a month or two like has been suggested.

...some people don't like to quit, though. So get a NICE peice to smoke out of.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4630962 - 09/07/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Take a week break and try smoking some straight out of a bong with a screen or in a pipe with a screen.  If you can get marijuana buds try them.  Roll a joint with hash and marijuana yum :smile:.  The high from herb and hash seams different to me.

My tolerance has pretty much leveled off.  After about 5-6 years or whatever its been of smoking everyday i only have a day to day tolerance.  The first smoke of the day will be the best usually.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: baraka]
    #4631049 - 09/07/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

When I quit for the summer, I came back to school and wanted to get utterly blown out (forgetting how strong MJ really could be). I took 5 3-foot bong hits and i was so fucking stoned I got in a thought loop and couldn't move. I had to literally try very hard to stand, and i was wobbly. I had trouble understanding people in midsentence...

"hey travis, whats up.."

"wait... what ? who.. wait.. waht?"

Its crazy shit, that wasnt fun because it was so intense. I found every flaw in myself and that was shitty. I saw myself getting old and ugly. After that, I smoked a few times a day and then it completely changed, it was only like that for the first time. After that, it was just the standard chillout high which wasn't a big deal in the least.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineCissyMalfoy
 User Gallery

Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: Limelight]
    #4631232 - 09/07/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I dont really fancy taking a break... Its become a bit of a crutch.. terrible thing t say really, but it is... I come home from work, stressed, tired, but y'know that "cant sleep" tired? Well its like that all the time for me.. I work real shitty hours, very unsociable even, but that joint before bed, joints while on the net, joint before work to make it that little more enjoyable...I cant just stop.. I think, depending on the hash, i can actually get high, rather than just reall groggy an heavily stoned...I just miss, the ease of the giggles or the fact that so little had such an effect..
Im not bored of hash, i guess they have just replaced cigarettes for me, and mushrooms have replaced my hash.In that ill save it for "special occasions" or weekends...

OfflineCissyMalfoy
 User Gallery

Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: Limelight]
    #4631233 - 09/07/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for ll the advice tho'. Sorry i just sort of pushed the idea of a break to one side...  :rolleyes:

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: CissyMalfoy]
    #4631460 - 09/07/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

tolerance = gay

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4632312 - 09/07/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Really just take around a 1-2 week break and you will see a huge difference in your high. But i usually only go 3-5 day breaks cause I just have to blaze.  :1up:

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? [Re: onetwo4]
    #4632381 - 09/07/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah breaks are fun an all :rolleyes:

Not practical for us potheads though. I had to stop for probabation over a year ago, for 2 years..smoked a few times during the few years but not much and my tolerance was always nothing..when it was over, right back to constant smoking. Best thing to do is get good buds. Are you smoking top quality hash? There are a number of grades and most the stuff you can buy isnt so great, but thats the US, not sure about where your from. If your already smoking primo shit, then you need to get something to smoke out of. Anything will be better for conserving weed then joints. Get a bong, or make one (especially a gravity bong, very easy to make), or at least a bubbler or a glass pipe. Start smoking bowls and you'll find a bowl to your head will do as much as a joint to your head, almost (depending on size of the bowl, and joints of course).

Try cutting down, when you can smoke bowls..when you can. If you dont feel the need to smoke anymore, then stop..so that when you do want to smoke more and get higher, you can.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract