Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekrish
student
 User Gallery

Loc: hillsboro oregon
i pissed my pants.
    #4627931 - 09/07/05 12:28 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

a couple nights ago i sold 3 eights to my boyfriends brother and his wife and her friend. they were suppose to take another bag but didn't because i had accidentally bruised them. so i was basically like fuck it ill take them. there were 2 eights and they were dry. i made shroom tea with about 3 cups of water. i drank it in about 15 minutes. it started to kick in before i was done, all i wanted was a nice calm trip with some colors so i could sit down and watch some cartoon movie. i so much more then i wanted, i had never even fried as hard as i shroomed that night. my kitchen was flashing yellow and red my boyfriends niece was the monkey from wizard of oz, i couldn't understand the words on the TV, there were color full boxes in the air, i could barely walk so i went to the bathroom to get away from all the chaos in the living room, i lo9looked and the bathroom floor and tried to breath, but a set o scary eyes started to stare back at me, i would try to shake it off but they always came back... i went to go sit in my love seat and my boyfriend brought me a pillow and i tried to hide my face in it but the high that my body was feeling was starting to feel like it was an alien to me, i didn't recognize what it was.. i couldn't walk and i started to fall around. i don't remember to much from here but ill tell what i remember, my boyfriend tried to get me to throw up but i couldn't comprehend what he was telling me and so he started up the tub striped me naked and brought in some candles and put me on his lap were i started to cry because i thought i was stuck in my own personal hell. i couldn't really see anything so i started to feel around and eventually discovered my body.. it was so strange to me especially the holes in my body so i would stick my finger in my nose as far as i could and then in my ear and i would stick out my tongue as far as i could. i discovered i had two tongue rings in my mouth and kept trying to pull it out and tried to pull out my belly button ring i ripped out my nose ring and one of my earrings out. i kept pinching and pulling my boobs and my boyfriends says i even violated myself a couple times and was telling him i was going to die..... Now whoever said fresh shrooms are more potent lied! because i have ate 13 grams of fresh shrooms at once and i wouldn't have even considered that intense.... i just wish i knew what triggered the shrooms to do that... anyways Jeff struggled to get me into some clothes bu found that really difficult because i couldn't coordinate my legs to do what i needed then to do. so now i have this really tickly feeling in my crotch and i told my boyfriend i had to pee but i didn't know how, so he did it for me. then we go out to the living room and he sits between my legs,(big mistake..) i get this tickly feeling between my legs again and by this time i didn't know at all what it was. so i let go a little and stop, something was wrong. my boyfriend felt something warm but thought it was body warmth. so i decided i didn't like this feeling so i let go and peed all over my boyfriends back and the couch! ha what do you think of that report.. i know I'm a dork..
what do you think
You may choose only one
tell me what you think

Votes accepted from (09/07/05 12:27 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
snuffstar

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: krish]
    #4628037 - 09/07/05 12:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

OWNED!

Also, 13 grams fresh = approximately 1.3 grams dry, take account that water has mass as well...

Edited by StickyWater (09/07/05 12:51 AM)

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: StickyWater]
    #4628627 - 09/07/05 03:18 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

so now your nose is ripped?

shroomies are slightly more potent when fresh but not gram for gram! you had about 7g dry (2/8oz) = 70g fresh. compare that to your prior dose of 13g fresh and thats an insanely stronger trip.

your calculations were off. i think that's what sticky^ was trying to say as well..

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #4628914 - 09/07/05 08:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

haha I love trip reports like this. You're not a dork, you just tripped real hard. Hope you're nose and ear is ok but. Maybe you should take your piercings out next time you trip.

Oh you know how your poll says "You may choose only one", yeah well there's only one choice there!

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Edited by shrooma (09/07/05 08:41 AM)

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: shrooma]
    #4628946 - 09/07/05 09:11 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Oh you know how your poll says "You may choose only one", yeah well there's only one choice there!

Yeah Krish!  Dork! :grin:

Great report!  Please be careful with the dosages!!

Or maybe not, that report kinda turned me on in sections!!  Any more details?? :lol:

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: shrooma]
    #4628985 - 09/07/05 09:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That's one hell of a guy! And one hell of a trip! The most I've ever eaten dry so far is 2.7g.... I'm a lightweigt...couldn't imagine taking a whole quarter.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: popnganja420]
    #4629365 - 09/07/05 12:32 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

popnganja420 said:
That's one hell of a guy!

Yeah, he's definately a godsend.  :thumbup:

Offlinekrish
student
 User Gallery

Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: puwtrip]
    #4629370 - 09/07/05 12:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

no my nose isnt ripped but it is sore and it was a little difficult to get back in. so is it ok to make tea with fresh shrooms?

--------------------
snuffstar

Offlinekrish
student
 User Gallery

#4629376 - 09/07/05 12:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yes jeff is the best boyfriend a girl could ever have i love him with all my heart, i couldnt imagine my life without him. during my trip i kept telling him w should get married and in reality i would marry him in a second!

--------------------
snuffstar

Offlinekrish
student
 User Gallery

Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4629385 - 09/07/05 12:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ok to the pervert :crazy2: i really dont remember much, i just know when i put my hands down there it felt strange because im shaved down there and i didnt know what itwas and so i went on a exploratory mission. and when i was in the tub with jeff he would pour water down my chest and that drew my attention to my boobs so i would pull on the nipple and pinch it. :blush:

--------------------
snuffstar

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4629526 - 09/07/05 01:20 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :peace:

LOL!  WOOT!!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4633229 - 09/08/05 10:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

LOL... That's good stuff! I always find different parts of the body neat during each of my trips... usually spend an hour looking at my hand on some girls breasts... really neat! J/K... but body parts are cool. I always find my veins to be the neatest little things.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4650001 - 09/12/05 01:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

crazy trip!!

Ive a had a crazy fuckin trip too,  kind of embarassing but it was a bit different.  I didnt piss myself but ended up naked....  and bloody  :shocked:!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlineeasyskankin
Stranger
Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4652158 - 09/12/05 10:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Oooh :p

I find my veins interesting too. I can feel my blood running through my body.

Its very interesting to be reaching out and feeling things you don't recognize and trying to figure out what the hell they are ! Whats reaaaally fun is to have a bag full of stuff in the dark... Just reach in and feel the textures of everything and try to see what you can identify. its very fun.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: i pissed my pants. [Re: easyskankin]
    #4652401 - 09/12/05 11:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i onced traced my internal organs. drank a glass of water and felt it move thru my whole body, i eventually counted down the seconds until i needed to piss... was kijnda cool but freaked me out coz i could feel the water moving thru me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports