Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejacker77
Stranger
My first acid trip...
    #4624139 - 09/05/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had had a become very interested in acid for about 6 months. But my appetite for it slowly decreased as it became almost impossible for me to find. I was out and about in the downtown park when a normal looking guy fronted me and told me he was leaving town and needed to get rid of some acid. I was eager to get my hands on some, so i proceeded to show interest. I bought a blotter hit for 4 bucks and was on my way. My plans for a weekend at the lake just got a lot better.

Saturday night me and 2 buddies went fishing and smoked a couple bowls. We had all planned to spend the clear night under the stars on the deck. We laid out in our sleeping bags underneath the stars talking for awhile, until we all drifted off. I woke myself up at about midnight with plans of tripping. I put the hit on my tongue, sucked on it for awhile, then swallowed it. After spending about an hour waiting for it to kick in, i became skeptical about whether the acid was real or fake. I would even focus really hard, trying to make myself trip. 2 hours pass, still nothing. About a half hour later it all changed. My thought process became a lot faster and a litte bit more confusing. The stars changed shape, became bigger and started to swirl, and even disappear. The sky would change from a dark blue, to dark purple, then back to pitch black. The trees were breathing, growing, changing textures, and becoming incredibly distorted. What tripped my out the most was the timeless, non-existing wind i was watching swirl through the sky. The lake-front view was amazing, The colors were unbelievable but yet still very confusing to me. The bouts in the harbor were being blown around by the timeless wind. A few hours passed and i decided i had to go pee, so i got up walked out into my acid wasteland. I stood up and felt very strange. My legs were longer and i felt as if i was tip toeing along. Everything was beautiful and sleek. But my body felt very out of place and uncomfortable. I went pee in my timeless wasteland, until i realized that the timelessness meant that i was going to pee forever, so i made myself stop. As i walked back up on the deck, i freaked out. Everything was small and distorted skinny. The deck went on days, and i crawled on the ground back into my sleeping bag. I crawled up into a ball and took deep breaths, i calmed down and realized this was my midnight wasteland. This was perfection at its worst. Time sped up it was getting close to dawn. As the son got closer and closer to coming over the mountains i could see clouds form and the sky light change. One of my buddies woke up and had to go pee. I told him about my night and walked with him down to the grass. I suddenly realized he was the midnight prancer. He had goat like legs, a human body, and horns that twisted around his ears. It was perfection to my acid wasteland.

Dawn was on its way for we all moved into the tent to escape from the sun light. In the tent everything was small, distorted and ill-flavored. I tripped out for hours in the tent as everyone slept. It wasn't until people started waking up and going out and about in the harbor, that i felt a tart taste in my mouth. I could hear people talking but nothing made sense. I could hear flies buzzing around in the tent, and it all became nasty to me. This was my acid wasteland at its worse. The lake was beautifully-ugly and the people among it were the ugliest I've ever seen. The only thing to compare them to would be flies. My buddies woke up about noon, and were all surprised to see that i had been up all night. They too were the ugliest people i had seen. My friend johns eyes were huge and glossy, and Bryan had more of a rat like appearance. We got up and everything we did seemed like a big waste of time. Nothing felt comfortable, the taste in my mouth and the smell of everything was disgusting. I tried to tell them about my trip but it was hard getting the right words out of my mouth. I had so much to tell them but it was all too soon. I looked at myself in the mirror forever and couldn't myself out. I spun out in the bathroom, but kept my composure. But i would always go back for more. I had a huge memory loss and couldn't remember much about the last week, i would remember bits and pieces, but then i felt as if memories were pointless. I was in "the drip" as i called it. My skin looked terrible and i noticed i was incredibly dirty. Thats when i decided to take a shower.

The place to shower was only a short walk from my friends trailer, and was private. I walked around staring in every direction. The sights were horrid but not terrifying. The best thing i could do was ignore everything around me. The ugliness of it was all too weird, everyone was skinny and gross with bug-like appearances. As i showered, my feet felt as if they were melting into the bottom of the shower. I looked at myself a lot and felt somewhat sick when i looked at my skinny narrow body. Normal tasks became hard for me. But i took my time, and no one around me suspected i was anything but normal. I went back to the trailer and everyone was eating. My teeth felt unusual and out of place. I had spent almost all that night with my jaws clenched in fear of myself melting away. I had no appetite what so ever. I tried to eat but it didn't feel right. Nothing was right and i was sick of being trapped in the wasteland. I felt sicker then ever, and very trashy.

I spent the rest of the day taking it slow and gathering my thoughts back. My buddies were cool about everything and made my trip a lot easier to cope with. About 20 hours after my trip things started to slow down and become more normal. It wasn't until the next day that everything was actually back to normal. I slept forever and had more positive energy and a fuller memory then ever before. It is amazing and yet terrible how far acid will take you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My first acid trip... [Re: jacker77]
    #4624970 - 09/06/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Doesn't sound like acid. 20 hour trip off of only one blotter, only if they are very powerful blotters.

Two and half hours in you start feeling it. Sounds like you got some DOB to me. What did the print look like?

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: My first acid trip... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4624987 - 09/06/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah... that definitely isn't acid... I've taken 16 blotter before and I still only tripped for 14 hours. I've taken acid easily 200-400 times, I used to know of a seller about 5-7 years ago in the army so I experimented on average 20x a month. That was not acid.... sounds like even DOI maybe. And the most potent acid I ever had was jellies and I took 7 and tripped for about 16 hours... took 2 then 2 about 2hrs. later... then 3 two hours later. I've tried every kind of acid but microdot, and never tripped any different than the normal trip. How long was the most intense part? If the peak lasts longer than 2-3 hours then it isn't acid, and that may be stretching it a little for some people.

But.... if it was blotter than it could have been Bromo-Dragonfly... check on the shroomery as I saw a post by a admin about it. You can fit probably 2 or 3 doses of this on blotter... but that much and you might trip for 2-3 days.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

Offlinejacker77
Stranger
Re: My first acid trip... [Re: popnganja420]
    #4627180 - 09/06/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm..what is DOB? I was only peaking for about 12 hours, but the entire next day i was wondering if i was on something else. I wasnt quite halucinating, everything was just distored, small, slender, slightly bend, and very disgusting to me. I would hear people having conversations all over the place but nothing made any sense to me, it was like "blue blah bu ba ba blah." I just couldnt get over how ugly humans were to the world, including myself...and ugh that taste in my mouth was horriflic.

The acid was just a small piece of paper, no larger then my index finger nail.

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

#4627534 - 09/06/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not entirely familiar with DOB... you would have to check www.erowid.org I've just heard of bad acid going around, and me liking it once in a while decided to research all possibilities. I'd probably spend a little more time researching the Bromo-Dragonfly because I kind of suspect it. I may be wrong but from where I stand it looks like a possibility. If so, it's pretty rare and the probability of you coming across it again should be pretty slim. So always take one hit or a half until you are for sure your source is legit....

I've seen all different sizes of paper but more common I've seen it the size of a pencil eraser, or a quarter the size of my finger nail. Was there any print on it?

--------------------

Offlinejacker77
Stranger
    #4627792 - 09/06/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no print, it was white or light gray.

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

#4628980 - 09/07/05 07:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmmmm.... that means it was probably dipped as usually its the print itself that contains the LSD. If the paper is hard and white or gray and kinda thick then it was dipped. Meaning this opens up areas for other things such as DOB, possibly DOI, and maybe... maybe not the Bromo-Dragonfly. It's really a hard call, but I would bet on one of the 3.

--------------------

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
    #4630902 - 09/07/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

acid doesn't make things of the next day seem disgusting nor does it last so long off of an ordinary dose.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag