Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDigitalBuddha
The Wanderer

Loc: Tibet
Yesterday.
    #4625706 - 09/06/05 03:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

At 8 a.m. yesterday morning a friendand i took a little drive to a field we frequent. We were back to his house by 10 and immediately began to eat the mushrroms we had found. We both ate around 14. A little over we began to trip. The visuals were amazing. Everything seemed to be surrounded by and aura of swirling color. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. It seemed I had reached a state of total peace and nothing could go wrong. We decided to go outside for a walk and wandered his neighborhood for what seemed like hours. My entire body felt as if it was going to melt and drip away as the heat of the sun seemed to intensify with each step. When we finnaly made our way back to his house i decided i would go home and change into some more comfortable clothing and then go back to his house. As I drove back to my home a few blocks away I felt as if I were in a dream and everything around me moved in slow motion. Almost as soon as I was home I was changed and gone again. As I rode back to his house a sadness like I had never felt before came over me. I made it back to my friends house and collapsed on his couch. My body grew weak and cold. I was almost at the point of tears and wanted to die. My stomach felt as if it was being stomped upon by a group of demons and every time I closed my eyes i saw the most terrifying visions of people being slaughtered. After a few hours of this torture i decided to go back to my house. When i got home i called my girlfriend and and explained what was happening and asked if she would come see me in hopes that she cold cheer me up. When she came in my emotions changed but my body still ached. around 10:30 p.m. the visuals stop and my stomach settled as my girlfriend walked out to her car. I laid in me bed for 2 hours reflecting on everything that had happened that day. The whole time i felt as if i was dieing i was swearing to never trip again, But now my mind has changed. I feel as if I died yesterday and was reborn this morning with a better understanding of what life is. Now that I have experienced the highest peak of happiness and the lowest depths of depression in one day I have began to look at things with a new prespective. And if given the chance I would choose to die again.

--------------------
"The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"

-Albert Einstein-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Yesterday. [Re: DigitalBuddha]
    #4631363 - 09/07/05 08:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Excellent, you don't truly know happiness until you've experienced the fear of dieing in my opinion.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports