Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Folk Villain

Loc: 123 Fake St.
Mushroom Samba
    #4625412 - 09/06/05 01:49 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

...I tripped ballz on labor day. I took 2g in some tea around eight o' clock after I finished me homework. My roommate came home and saw how big my pupils were and he whipped out these striped technicolor socks and made me put them on. The walls started to breathe and I decided to go for a walk around town.

The sidewalks were sliding around like suspension bridges during and earthquake, people must have thought I was insane because I was laughing to myself the whole time. I started tripping really hard in an elementary school parking lot and I got frightened. There were trees with cicadas in them, and it seemed as if the trees were alive and hissing at me trying to peel my skin off. I lost all sense of direction, but I eventually found my way to a spot around the university where people like to chill out and smoke pot. There is a river there and I found a small clearing of bushes and laid out to watch the river.

I melted into the side of the riverbank for hours, no, years. I became egoless and saw visions of clouds and old girlfriends in the river water. It was indescribably beautiful and it outweighed the anxiety from earlier in the trip.

Then I began to come down and I had the unflinching connection to everything in the world that I love so much about mushrooms. I walked back to my apartment and Aqua Teen Hungerforcce had just begun. My roommate made us some tea and we laughed so hard.

This was the best labor day in a loooooong time.

Hey, baby...wanna kill all humans?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports