Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepeavyxs
bringer of pain

Loc: GA sux donkey
astral voyaging?
    #4624473 - 09/06/05 04:36 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

has anyone every astral voyaged, or tried and actually achieved?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Re: astral voyaging? [Re: peavyxs]
    #4624648 - 09/06/05 07:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i have, however it was with dxm. and to my knowledge dxm can't be discussed in the forum  :smirk:.

send me a pm if you'd like.

OfflineKras
Female

Re: astral voyaging? [Re: Sinistral]
    #4624826 - 09/06/05 10:10 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Never achieved that on psychedelics... Once I had OOBE and I'm pretty close to begin Astral Projection. I practice with my energetic body for quite some time and I'm able to move my astral hand but that's it for now...

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineGliders
Oh, hello!

#4624943 - 09/06/05 11:19 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A long time ago I started reading lots of material on OBE's by Robert Munroe, et al. I had at least one OBE that I initiated while conscious, and several others that began in the dream state.

The one conscious success I had was really interesting. I was lying on my bed, and my cat came and lay across my throat. Suddenly I could see with my eyes closed, and had a strange sort of double vision: my cat as it was, and the ceiling really close up. I moved toward the end of the room and travelled through the wall of my duplex, to the one on the other side. That's when I started to lose control and it became more dream-like, with bright colors and distorted reality.

That was a long time ago, and I haven't had any experiences lately. Cool sensation, though-- like being dragged out of your body by a force. It's really intense.

--------------------

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: astral voyaging? [Re: Gliders]
    #4625100 - 09/06/05 12:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

my first time was on dxm as well. as far as i know its kind of a one time thing, i cant do it again with this drug no matter how much i take. but cant discuss it...

amanita muscaria has also sent me flying. ive only done it once and since i wasnt mellowed out i had the most terrifying trip of my life.
eat about 5 fresh caps and youll watch the births of stars and planets as you hurdle through galaxies and wormholes.

It is my understanding that both of these drugs are classified as dissociatives, and they are also the only drugs i have ever had astral travel on. coincidence? or is dissociation the key?

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlineastralasia
UK_shroomhead

Loc: UK
    #4626038 - 09/06/05 05:09 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A few weeks after the biggest trip of my life, I spontaneously astral projected. Some people might think that I'm talking bullshit, whatever you think, I did experience it and it has changed my view on life for ever. Its a long journey so hang onto your seat, we are in for one hell of a trip.

I was lying in bed not asleep but drifting. I just started to float out of my body. I had my arms outstretch like a cross, legs together and floating away from my body. I was totally relaxed, completely at one with the cosmos, no fear, no thoughts, no excitement just total and complete peace. I floated up through the ceiling, through the roof and into the sky. I was still in a state of almost innocent bliss, its hard to describe such calm.

I carried on floating up and up into the blackness of space, looking down on the ever shrinking blue planet. Earth got smaller and smaller until it blinked out of sight, vanished in the wink of an eye. It was at this point that I had my first real conscious though and a sort of tug in by belly like butterflies as if something was pulling at my belly button from the inside. I though, "I'm a really long way from home". It only lasted a moment and I lay there staring into the blackness and stars all around.

Something unexpected then happened. Imagine the furthest most distant point in space, really beyond comprehension, well that point in space came flying towards me at unbelievable speed, stars streaking past me and behind me and disappeared. It was if the furthest point in the universes had just gone the same distance behind me like some strange star jump. I was still utterly at peace with this. I looked around, it looked the same black with lots of distant stars. It then happened again, stars streaking past me, I had jumped again. Then a third time.

After the third time I found myself looking at what I had be meant to see, the reason for the journey. At the time I though, "wow, thats the center of the universe" It was like a planet or star, hard to say how big, but not solid like a planet but a swirling mass of electric blue and purple. Shapes like crystal or pyramids grew out of it only to melt back into the swirling mass. It was as if it was alive, electric almost like a giant ball of spiritual energy. I remember thinking "that is IT", not really knowing what IT was but that it was definitely IT. "thats the source of all life". I can't describe how hypnotically beautiful it was. I couldn't stop looking at it, I felt I could have watched it forever and never got bored.

After a period of time, time really had no meaning I suddenly found myself looking down at my astral body floating in space next to the ball. That was quite strange, it was like a vantage point, as if my conscious mind had left the astral body and was looking down on it. The next thing I know, I'm back in the astral body and stars are flying forward from behind me. I was jumping backwards. I did three jumps back, the Earth came into vision, getting bigger and bigger. I floated down through the sky, down into my home, into my bedroom and finally into my physical body. I sat bolt upright, and thought "wow, I've just been the the center of the universe".

Edited by astralasia (09/07/05 02:12 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
Re: astral voyaging? [Re: astralasia]
    #4626070 - 09/06/05 05:17 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Far out......that's one hell of a first astral journey.

--------------------

Offlineastralasia
UK_shroomhead

Re: astral voyaging? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4626105 - 09/06/05 05:32 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

It did me a lot of good at the time. I was suffering quite badly from the after effect of an insanely large mushroom trip. I had got too high too quick and had experienced things that my mind was not ready to have revealed. I think the astral journey was a way of taking me beyond that trip to calm my mind and restore some balance. Was there another force at work here?

If I had to describe my religion, I would say that i am the founder and only member of the Spirtual Order of IT. New members welcome.

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly

#4626126 - 09/06/05 05:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl: :rofl2: :rotfl: Oh man...hahaha, I just had one of those trips Saturday night...got my ass handed to me on platter....hardcore. I wonder if I'm going to be visiting IT soon.

--------------------

Offlineastralasia
UK_shroomhead

#4626137 - 09/06/05 05:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

lol I hope so man I really do, I could do with some new members.

Offlineastralasia
UK_shroomhead

#4630110 - 09/07/05 04:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've thought about my voyage a lot over the years. About the distances involved among other things. Some of those specks of light we think of as stars are actually super galaxies, collections of millions of galaxies to form one huge one. If reminds me of fractals, our whole galaxy being a minute dot.

If the furthest point ahead disappeared behind me then the distance involved is mind boggling. Science thinks it has found the edge of the universe, if that is true then from my experience there must be at least three things which we think of as the universe.

What are your thoughts on this?

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly

#4630417 - 09/07/05 05:09 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

There are many levels....what we see in atoms, what we see in psychedelic experiences, stars, solar systems, galaxies...the universe........they all correlate....it's all different...levels.

--------------------

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
    #4630564 - 09/07/05 05:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

im feel stupid asking this lol, but what is astrial voyaging and what are OBE's or OOBE'S or w/e theyre called, thanks :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience