Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenickspurs
Back from the dead...
Male

Loc: Cambridge, UK Flag
Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It...
    #4623269 - 09/05/05 06:57 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

ok here's how it began...

started doing shrooms and pills a couple of years ago, was enjoying them till one fucked up night, i cant even explain that one but then another fucked up night just drove me insane....

Experienced E user + had done mushrooms about 5 times before...

The craziest night of my life: This was the first time i had ever hippie flipped before, and me and my girl wanted to try it (she hadn't tried either) so we did. The night consisted of about 60g of wet shrooms and 6 pills (each).

We just started munching like a pill every hour and ate the mushrooms up within about 2-3 hours maybe. it started off just feeling a bit pilly really, just chillin watchin tv but i dont know what happened cant really remember if the feeling just came on straight away, or if it built up but it was the most amazing feeling ever there are no words to describe it. we were just so happy beyond belief, just complete happiness, it brought tears to my eyes because i felt so good, fuckin amazing, were just keep telling each other over and over how good we felt examples - 'oh shit i feel great' 'oh my god what is this, ohhhh, ohhhh' ahhhh just thinkin about it i cant believe what we went through. touching each other as well OH MY GOD how good did her skin feel and to rub each other and massage each other and kissing it was just out of this world. seriously i cannot describe how good it was, there are no words that could. fuckin out of this world, at the time it seemed life altering, i thought id found god, i really cannot describe it. i just only wish it could always be like that. amazing, crazy, so so so so so good. everything looked beautiful and TOUCH WAS INCREDIBLE, just being on the bed sheet, to touching a tv remote, the cold door handle, everything felt amazing. my mind was somewhere its never even come close to being near before, i just connected with life, the world, the universe, everything was just so fucking great i cannot describe how good i felt it made me wanna thank my mum for giving me the gift of life and bringing me into this world (even though in 'real life' im depressed a lot of the time and don't enjoy life), i thought it was gonna be completely different after, and it was, just for the wrong reasons..

yeah, it switched in an instant, from having the best time of my life, that nothing will ever rival to thinking i had gone insane and there was no way out of it ever, i could feel my fucking brain completely fucking up. the thought got in my head that now i exist, i will always exist, there is no way out, no end, no release i didnt/dont want to exist forever, it is the worst thing i can think of. my brain felt like it was fryin, i had to concentrate to not just fuckin have a fit or something. it was so horrible, really really scary shit. now im kinda obsessed with death because of that night and those thoughts in my head, i never used to think of anything like this now everyday all i can think about is life and death, the universe and reality and everything

i just don't get this whole life/death/universe/god thing, what the fuck is it?? its so fucking weird and it is scaring me

has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?? does anyone feel like me?

help

--------------------
Cambridge born. Well travelled. Still learning life...

Twitter: @nickyb1982

My YouTube Channel

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: nickspurs]
    #4623347 - 09/05/05 07:17 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

It seems to me that you simply refused to let go.

--------------------

Offlineswiftrance
Let there belight

Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4623376 - 09/05/05 07:25 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

aw man... your supposed to eat the pill first ;p. least thats how i did it i think. helps the come up of mushrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburbia
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: swiftrance]
    #4623556 - 09/05/05 08:10 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I know the feeling. I can't understand death after my recent trip. Death to me seems like a conscious occurrence, even though I'm flat out atheist and don't believe in that bible sutff. It actually felt like I was beyond death, in some weird state of mind where only my inner thoughts existed.

InvisibleSmushroom
Avid Learner
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: Newbie]
    #4623578 - 09/05/05 08:21 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Thats a HUGE amount of mushies for a hippy flip in my opinion, especially if you are a X guy doing shrooms and not a shroom guy doing X. I was in the same boat as you, I love X and have run the whole spectrum of roll intensity. I avoided shrooms and L for a long time. Have did shrooms twice, both times hippy flipping.

First time was 2.5 rolls and 4g of really good shrooms. Shrooms were taken as I was coming down, kept my roll going forever though. Was a pretty visual trip as well. Very interesting. Coming down I did the whole debating life and reality thing. Was pretty crazy.

Second time was nice. Moderately high doses of both and it lasted a pretty long time. Took a huge walk around and saw some really cool stuff.

I love the effects of X. I have decided that adding a small 3-4g dose of shrooms is a nice addition, wouldn't want to do more.

InvisibleSmushroom
Avid Learner
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: Smushroom]
    #4623584 - 09/05/05 08:23 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Crap, just read wet, LOL I thought 2 oz was pretty crazy for anyone to eat. That is still a high dose for a roller in my opinion. You won't enjoy it as much.

If you want to get back into reality, I would roll with a couple friends and have a really long talk. Easiest way to work out weird feelings about life in my opinion. Just a low dose though, 1-2 rolls.

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: Smushroom]
    #4623956 - 09/05/05 09:59 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I have hippy flipped twice. Eaten shrooms...alot. And ate XTC only once. I had my first hippyflipp with smushroom (He is experienced in E and I am experienced in mushies) so it was cool to have someone that had alot of knowledge on the other substance. I had a good ass time, it made the mushrooms more social, they are usually a very personal experience for me. I found it would have been much harder to have a bad trip if XTC is put in to the equation.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #4624019 - 09/05/05 10:31 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I think you just realized your own immortality and got scared of the fact that you have a soul that exists beneath physicality.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4624033 - 09/05/05 10:36 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I felt overwhelmingly good when I made that realization.  :laugh:

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Offlinenickspurs
Back from the dead...
Male

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #4624822 - 09/06/05 10:08 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

It's just that before any of this happened, everything seemed 'normal'

going to school, time, eating, sleeping, seeing, thinking, the fact we are livin on a massive round thing spinning around a big ball of fire in mid air in the universe which is just vast, no one knows if it has edges or whatever but that didnt seem to matter.

but when (and ever since) i had these experiences, the realization of everything just hit me. its like i finally realised what everything was, and that was.. i dont know, it's what i'm trying to work out. i have a completely different awareness now. like i know too much.. i just wish i was oblivious again like 99.9% of the population of the world.

it's just incredible the difference in before these trips and after - it's like living a completely different like in a completely different world/reality and although the other one was bad, it wasn't as bad as this...

i feel like i'm dead or i'm the devil or something and i'm being punished.

--------------------

My YouTube Channel

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
    #4624830 - 09/06/05 10:17 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

That's big mushroom doses for ya! What did you expect? :shrug:

This is the very reason they demand respect.

Don't worry though, you'll work through this in time. We all do.

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: Oakbear]
    #4624867 - 09/06/05 10:48 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Damn, that's fucked up :S that's one of the reasons I'm scared to do more mushrooms than an eighth, or LSD, or DMT.
You keep saying it's worse and stuff after than before, and you wish you were ignorant again. I want to sort of go there, but not feel like that....

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4624962 - 09/06/05 11:30 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Why don't you write down the pros and cons of before and after your experience. I learned much, and although it can come with a hopeless feeling, it is only because you place that value into it.

You wish you could go back, that is blasphemy against yourself. Do you not see all the problems with the world? Do you not see all the ignoring and shrugging of shoulders that goes on every minute of every day? I don't know about you, but you couldn't convince me to ever go back to such a reality. It is a delusion that you only thought you had, you never really had it, you only played along with all the other scared robots in this world. Now, embrace yourself and forget about that sham that was the reality that was pitched to you by people who ignored the very reality around them when explaining to you how things really are.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4625077 - 09/06/05 12:15 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

x is a horrible drug....

ive had a similar thing only in the way that it was exactly opposite and off of amanita muscaria. i was tripping so hard i thought i OD on them (it was my first time, took 5 caps). I was stuck in a dream/trip and i couldnt see the world around me, i kept falling out of my body and losing my senses completely. Since that night i have only been able to think of life and death as well, and how i dread the day that i do have to take the plunge...all i can say is you might not want to live forever, but the void is oh so empty that you will appreciate your life on earth as soon as you lose it...

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlinenickspurs
Back from the dead...
Male

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: TheHook]
    #4628838 - 09/07/05 07:00 AM (12 years, 19 days ago)

i just can't get my head around it, i know nobody knows why we are here but it's just different now. like what are we? what the fuck is going on? i just want to feel normal! to mecreateme i dont really see what your saying because i knew there are bad things in the world before just the same as i do now. i just mean i wish i didnt have this weird feeling that scares the shit out of me, like i said just want to feel normal.

i can't really describe how i feel, i have tried my best.

but it is bad enough that i do not want children just on the off chance they had the same kind of trips i had and they ever felt like this, because i would not want anybody to go through this

--------------------

My YouTube Channel

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
    #4628844 - 09/07/05 07:08 AM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Relax man!

Big mushroom doses can cause these issues, especially if you can't let go. You've had a bad trip is all.

So what if the world seems different? So what if there are no simple answers to the questions you are now asking?
It's still the same world, you are still the same you.
You've just had a chance to look at it from a new angle.

if you are uncomfortable with yourself and how you fit in with the wrold, why not make a few changes?

You'll feel normal in time, but relax!
The more you panic about this the worse you'll feel.
Do stuff you enjoy, and appreciate this weird world for how beautiful it is.

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Offlinenickspurs
Back from the dead...
Male

Loc: Cambridge, UK Flag
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: Oakbear]
    #4633891 - 09/08/05 03:04 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

I know, i want to be able to just chill out and get on with it, and i know there is no use in worrying about it coz there is nothing i can do and will not find out but i cant help it! the feeling and thoughts just come into my head, i dont just sit there and think about it purposefully

--------------------

My YouTube Channel

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4634001 - 09/08/05 03:48 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

to mecreateme i dont really see what your saying

Few do. It is not because of lack of words. It is because of lack of understanding. My posts may make sense to you later in your life.  :heart:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineswiftrance
Let there belight

Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4634042 - 09/08/05 03:58 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

last spring i tripped far too many times within a 2month period and i really think i can relate to how u feel. I came back from college and my good friend noticed right away something was different with me. i was WAY too questioning with everything, didnt understand shit. social interactions were a struggle. god it was awful. but i bounced back by talking. TALK ABOUT IT! dont keep that shit bottled inside, itll only make it last longer.

vent my friend. vent

you'll be fine in time.

--------------------

Offlinephatclown
Place

Loc: Midwest Michigan
Re: Hippy Flip - Bad, Bad Trip, Really Regretting It... [Re: swiftrance]
    #4634399 - 09/08/05 05:34 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

That really sucks... I'm not sure if i will ever try that... scary shit

--------------------
Psilocybin, It's what's for dinner, tonight...

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience