Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: exclusive58]
    #4642013 - 09/10/05 12:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
think about, if he took such a pic, and he showed you which was the bright dot that was moving in all directions, you would say, "that's just a star"...

Perhaps. It would depend on the picture quality, and how visible the object is. If these things get as close as he says they do, then it should make for a great photo-op. If not, a video might be more suitable. In any case, he has made no serious attempt to convince anyone. He has merely screamed about the bias of others and talking about evidence that he claims he has presented(of which I have seen none).

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: exclusive58]
    #4642919 - 09/10/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

airliner pilots, which fly at a much higher altitude

So, UFOs don't fly at low altitude even though it's claimed they crash here, abduct us, and even land in front of us all the time?  :rolleyes:

C'mon now...

There are thousands of witnesses of unearthly flying objects made by such pilots.

Thousands of witnesses of unearthly flying objects from airline pilots, eh? That's a lot. Can you provide sources? Should be easy given the large numbers.

Defense Department, recognizing that airline pilots have special training and are in a unique position for observation, includes them in the military system of reporting vital intelligence sightings

Now you're just making up bullshit. I may not be an airline pilot, but I know aviation and count dozens of airline pilots among my friends. I would know.

Geez... :shake:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: Diploid]
    #4643025 - 09/10/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Tell me what about my ideas i should discard and if you have a better reasoning and weight of evidence, I will.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4643036 - 09/10/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Define evidence.

Or just go and look up...

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: Silversoul]
    #4643047 - 09/10/05 05:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: Ego Death]
    #4643060 - 09/10/05 05:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Bob, St.Albans
Siobhan...calling these things rubbish is a basic form of defence, against the fear of a possibility that the phenomenon is a reality. You obviously don't want to know, and thats fine. Don't, however, make silly, uninformed and rash statements unless you've taken a considerable look at the enigma. the phenomenon does exist, of that there is no doubt at all. The problem for us as investigative researchers, is establishing exactly WHAT it is, what the nature of the enimga is...and 'rubbish' isn't one of the answers.

Nick M. from Georgia (USA)
I also believe I have seen paranormal things. But in my case I think that some of it is military aircraft. My house is directly under a military aircraft route. But in other places I have seen everything from vanishing silver disks to cross-shaped UFOs that have red lights along the bottom. I am a believer.

JD, Wrexham
My mum has spotted 2 UFOs, both over wrexham town centre. The 1st one was around 1983, and then again in 1992. The first sighting was around 12.30am. My mum spotted the object adjacent to St Marks multi storey car park. It was a triangle shape, with many orange lights on the under side, and two larger red discs above. After trying to wake my dad up to show him what she had seen, she turned back to the window and saw it "flash" out of sight. The second sighting was on a late autumn afternoon, and was also witnessed by my sister. An almost translucent triangle-shaped object was spotted adjacent to St Mary's Cathedral. It hovered for around 2-3 mins, and then shot out of sight. Both my mum and sister didn't tell the rest of the family what they had seen till quite a few years later as they thought we wouldn't beleave them! I think that we are definitely not alone in the universe.

Jamie from Manchester
I've seen a UFO and it was very spooky. It was a big light in the sky. It was beaming and glowing green and black which made it more spookier. I also think I heard something like a buzzing sound.

Yep just satellites people, think no further.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4643062 - 09/10/05 05:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4643281 - 09/10/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

danno, those are all stories and fuzzy pics, not evidence. You're just never going to get this. I give up.

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4646346 - 09/11/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

When you study history they teach you about the available sources and the weight of evidence. Evidence can include witness testomonial.

My point is - I have seen a UFO close up, There are a million other people (many professionals) who have too. The weight of evidence hear is staggering. The phenomena cannot just be reduced to satellites and delusion. There are many incidents of people meeting aliens and being shown by police interogation not to have lied.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4646367 - 09/11/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

There are many incidents of people meeting aliens

Talk is not evidence.

But none of them can come up with a single alien bacteria or peice of metal or textile impossible for humans to make. Why is that?

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4646464 - 09/11/05 02:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Probably because they didn't intend on being abducted by aliens thus they didn't have their medi-swab and evidence bag to hand!?

If you abducted somebody would you give them something to take home?

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4646471 - 09/11/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Besides there no hotline.

If e.t abducts you and you goto the police, you are laughed at and considered a nut (societies label).

This is why several cases of people passing police interogation have occured.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4646550 - 09/11/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

dano, if I so much as sat in the same room with you, I would pick up bacteria from your body and exhalations and fibers from your clothing.

If I abducted you, I'd be covered head to toe in all of the above. Forensic science counts on this fact to nab criminals every day all around the world.

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
    #4647519 - 09/11/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Diploid, in the pre-enlightenment period people objectified the unknown with phenomenological explanations. This was then superseded by scientific rationale, our current mode of thought.

Up until the emergence of science these explanations were widely accepted and therefore understood to be true. In seeking to find definable, physical truths scienctists were merely replacing these views with those of another. This is not to say that it is the only way of thinking and is therefore absolute, but that is the most logical and accepted viewpoint to date.

You discount danEoboy's claim on the basis that you, or somebody you know personally, has never seen a UFO. I find this incredibly amusing. I am willing to bet that much of your understanding of scientific knowledge has come from books, and although you personally may never have observed the phenomenon described you accept that it is truth because a man of science has. When the role of explaining nature was in the hands of clerics or mystics, these views were equally accepted and in much the same fashion.

Quantum physics is excellent backdrop for what I am trying to say. This branch of science deals with incredibly small particles and the ways in which they behave. However the things that quantum physicists study are so small that they are in fact unobservable, and yet although much of it is theory it is a hot topic for scientific discourse.

Don't be so quick to dismiss somebody else's opinion because it is unfounded. This is how science begins, and one day when proof is discovered of alien life than you might just have to sit down to an all you can eat buffet of your words.

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I can see at least one UFO every night! & so can u! [Re: BorgFace]
    #4649261 - 09/12/05 05:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You discount danEoboy's claim on the basis that you, or somebody you know personally, has never seen a UFO.

Have you not read anything I've been saying?

I discount dano's claims on the basis that he has no evidence even though he claims to see these things all the time and even had one land in front of him.

although you personally may never have observed the [science] phenomenon described you accept that it is truth because a man of science has.

You clearly know very little about science. I accept the phenomena science studies because I CAN REPRODUCE THE EXPERIMENT AND SEE IT FOR MYSELF. This is one of the cornerstones of science.

However the things that quantum physicists study are so small that they are in fact unobservable, and yet although much of it is theory it is a hot topic for scientific discourse.

Subatomic particles cannot be seen, but their existence can be inferred from a huge amount of evidence that has been mounting since the early 1900s. I count the incineration of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as a pretty irrefutable piece of evidence that atoms exist.

The evidence supporting alien visitation currently amounts to some fuzzy pics, many of which are admitted hoaxes, and a bunch of stories and outright lies like the ones made up by exclusive58 a few posts back. This is not evidence; less so given how common alien visitation is claimed to be.

--------------------
Republican Values:

Edited by Diploid (09/12/05 05:53 AM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4650041 - 09/12/05 12:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
dano, if I so much as sat in the same room with you, I would pick up bacteria from your body and exhalations and fibers from your clothing.

If I abducted you, I'd be covered head to toe in all of the above. Forensic science counts on this fact to nab criminals every day all around the world.

This already answers, that!

Quote:

Probably because they didn't intend on being abducted by aliens thus they didn't have their medi-swab and evidence bag to hand!?

Besides, there have only been 3 abductions that have had extensive enquiry and in every case the system failed over and over to find a rational answer. Review some of my old threads if you wish to study further (I doubt it - your mind is already made up, it is not open to posabilities).

Also if they got the tech to get here then they probably have the tech to cleans you of bacteria. Also when has anybody ever in the history of man, checked an abductee claimant for bacteria. You answer relies on too many assumptions.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4650063 - 09/12/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
stories and outright lies

This is the meat of your assumptions.

I ask people which is a bigger assumption:

that all these people including civilians, airpilots, astronomers, military and NASA astronauts and military radar are telling stories and outright lies.

Or that there indeed is something physical flying in our skies which appears to be a mechanical device way beyond human technology.

To me, it is you who is delusional. To think that so many people, some highly credited, would simply lie.

The lie here is to yourself, your ego, to protect your mental security. That is all.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4650074 - 09/12/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You also lie about grainy photos.

Theres tons of very good video footage out there. Its just you havn't seen it which isn't surprising considering you don't want too!!!

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4650075 - 09/12/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Quote:

Diploid said:

This already answers, that!

Quote:

You don't have to intend on being abducted to be covered with alien germs. And the aliens don't have to have the intention of giving you the germs in order for them to spread.

Quote:

Also if they got the tech to get here then they probably have the tech to cleans you of bacteria.

Why would they try to cover their tracks by cleaning off the bacteria if they already make themselves visible enough for you to see them every night?(btw, I'm still waiting for those pictures)

Quote:

Also when has anybody ever in the history of man, checked an abductee claimant for bacteria.

I can't answer with certainty, but I'm sure there are numerous cases, considering the vast numbers of UFOlogists out there looking for evidence to support their case.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4650080 - 09/12/05 12:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
You also lie about grainy photos.

Theres tons of very good video footage out there. Its just you havn't seen it which isn't surprising considering you don't want too!!!

SHOW US!!! The reason we haven't seen them is that we don't obsess about it day in and day out enough to search for every single photo or video, especially considering the number of frauds that are out there.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom