Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hemp, Pink Floyd, Portable Greenhouse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Where to go in amsterdam?
    #4621848 - 09/05/05 09:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey. I'm going to Amsterdam in October and I was wondering if anyone can  recommend places to go there? :smile: My partner would also like to know which indoor ski places are best (if anyone has been to any.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Edited by enotake2 (09/05/05 10:04 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: enotake2]
    #4624468 - 09/06/05 04:33 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

No-one has any suggestions? cafes? tourist attractions? clubs?

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineboOM
Female User Gallery

#4624475 - 09/06/05 04:37 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

dampkring is my favourite coffeeshop in amsterdam...check out their neville's haze and nycd..as for hte hash mazar il sharif is quite nice too.

try visiting cities outside of amsterdam which aren't too far away via train...i.e. utrecht...

typical tourist attractions in amsterdam...van gogh museum, anne frank house, national museum

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: boO]
    #4624679 - 09/06/05 08:28 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the tips. I now have those places in my notebook. I found a website that has reviews of coffee shops in amsterdam and of about 30 listed dampkring was rated second highest so I will be visiting there for sure.

--------------------

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
    #4624754 - 09/06/05 09:39 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The pink floyd cofee shop is my personal favourite, it's very chill and not that expensive.

However, the best bud I found was on that same street on the one with these tables (don't know the name):

Those guys only had the best of the best, prices were 11? for a gram of a cannabis cup winner strain :thumbup:

Of course, the red light district is a mandatory visit! And well, I didn't visit any other place so... :grin:

BTW, if you find this in there you know you've reached the end of the red light district:

:lol:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4624765 - 09/06/05 09:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Van Gogh museum.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4624768 - 09/06/05 09:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

As far as coffeeshops go I'd say check out Abraxis (mmm hash milkshakes) and Grey Area (the only American-owned-and-operated shop in Amsterdam, they sell kif.)

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblemycogirl
Fold@home!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4624988 - 09/06/05 11:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Check out to see which coffee shops have entries in the cannabis cup. Go to a few of those shops. Maybe check out some past winners. (The Greenhouse isn't that great even though they've won a lot)

Former winners: http://www.cannabiscupwinners.com/

--------------------

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #4625040 - 09/06/05 12:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The Heineken experience is worth checking out if you like your beer.

For 10 ?uro you get a guided tour of the brewery, a ride on the ?bottle ride?, where you can feel how it is to be a Heineken bottle. And you get 3 beers, or sodas, and a free gift when you leave.

http://www.heinekenexperience.com

The Hash Marijuana Hemp Museum is also worth checking out and the sex museum near Centraal Station is pretty funny.

--------------------

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4628742 - 09/07/05 04:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome! Thanks heaps guys.

--------------------

OfflineBobo
Tongue
 User Gallery

Loc: Next to Kitty (Yahweh)
    #4628751 - 09/07/05 04:19 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Eat some mushrooms, smoke some grass put your money in your passport holder, and just go walk along the red light district and the canals at night.  Fucking lots of fun and pretty neon lights and you'll get to see all sorts of interesting people. 

Take up the live fuckshow if you can--it's worth it.  :wink:  Seeing a glowing dildo popping out of a naked woman's vagina while you're tripping is pretty badass.

--------------------
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
the pub mods are a cancer on our society as a whole.
pantsboy said:
Do kittens contain mescaline?  Because they should.

My GF & ME :heart:

Anonymous

#4628776 - 09/07/05 05:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck that shit, squat a house. And find a job. Do it.

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: Anonymous]
    #4628779 - 09/07/05 05:07 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i would check out the smoke shops... and thats about it... and find some hot girls....

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: Bobo]
    #4628780 - 09/07/05 05:07 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

vondelpark,grey are coffee shop

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Anonymous

Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: AliceDee]
    #4628783 - 09/07/05 05:09 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well that's cause you are actually a siamese man name Ko. You spend all your spare money betting on cricket fights, and you have learned the secret to breeding your crickets super strong. Fuck that shit.

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Where to go in amsterdam? [Re: Bobo]
    #4628835 - 09/07/05 06:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bobo said:
Eat some mushrooms, smoke some grass put your money in your passport holder, and just go walk along the red light district and the canals at night.  Fucking lots of fun and pretty neon lights and you'll get to see all sorts of interesting people. 

Take up the live fuckshow if you can--it's worth it.  :wink:  Seeing a glowing dildo popping out of a naked woman's vagina while you're tripping is pretty badass.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Canalboat tour is pretty fun in the day too.

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hemp, Pink Floyd, Portable Greenhouse

Community >> The Pub