Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
HBWR Question...
    #4621668 - 09/05/05 04:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys been a while since I've posted. :smirk:

Anyways I just ordered some HBWR seeds and have read that other than causing nausea it also constricts blood vessels (leading to cramps). Now I already have a weak stomach and I don't want cramps aswell to interfere with my experience so I was thinking, would it be helpful to take aspirin (AKA Acetylsalicylic acid, ASA) beforehand? Aspirin apparently helps with bloodflow and unconstricts the veins, is this true? Also would it help with nausea at all?  :crazy:

As for dosage I was thinking perhaps 8 seeds first go. I'm 6"2 and weigh around 75kg (165lbs) and I was just thinking of cracking the seeds first with pliers, then chewing them in my mouth (perhaps with some lemon juice) for 10 mins or so before swallowing them. Any other helpful tips? Thanks guys. :tongue2:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Re: HBWR Question... [Re: shrooma]
    #4621718 - 09/05/05 05:29 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Me personally... I would just take the stuff as-is for the first time, and if I had any trouble I would consider looking into things like asprin, ect... that is just what I would do. I'm not exactly experienced so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

OfflineGulGen
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
Re: HBWR Question... [Re: shrooma]
    #4621748 - 09/05/05 06:10 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've tried HBWR a few times (it's been nearly a year) and haven't really been bugged by cramping. I'm pretty sure it's there, mostly in the legs, just not strong enough to interfere with the experience. I think I remember my extremities getting cold as well, presumably from the constricted blood vessels and decreased blood flow. As I understand things Aspirin works more to thin the blood and prevent clotting rather than deconstricting the blood vessels, so I'm not sure if that'd help or not. Don't think it'd do anything for nausea. There are other things to help with that, but most (Dramamine and pot come to mind) would add their own little influences.

The nausea for me, especially at about that dose range, wasn't too bad. It was annoying for a few minutes and then would go away and I'd be fine for the rest of the duration. It'd be nice to have no nausea, but it'd also affect the experience, so it's really your call.

Good luck chewing the seeds. Each time I did them I'd scrape them then pop them in my mouth, crush them with my back teeth for a few seconds and swallow. I couldn't stand having them in my mouth any longer. It wasn't even the taste that bothered me (there really isn't much of one), but the texture. Then again I've got a fairly strong gag reflex, so you might be able to manage that just fine. A few seconds each of crushing them with my back teeth was totally sufficient to break them up enough to absorb the actives deeper in my system, so don't worry about chewing too long.

And yes, since you asked, I do have another helpful tip. Don't ever decide to take 19 at once. Not even if they're relatively small ones. Really, don't. I felt simultaneously drunk and hung over for about a day and a half after that. Haven't been able to get myself to try them again since, even though I've had quite enjoyable experiences with more reasonable doses.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: HBWR Question... [Re: GulGen]
    #4621870 - 09/05/05 10:07 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

shell them, grind them, and soak them in naptha to clean the poisions out. then take them and dry them thoroughly (do not bake!) and eat up. ginkgo biloba helps cramping and you shouldnt be subject to nausea if you do it this way but just in case keep a bowl handy (makes ur trip a lot better too)

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: HBWR Question... [Re: TheHook]
    #4622565 - 09/05/05 03:10 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheHook said:
shell them, grind them, and soak them in naptha to clean the poisions out. then take them and dry them thoroughly (do not bake!) and eat up. ginkgo biloba helps cramping and you shouldnt be subject to nausea if you do it this way but just in case keep a bowl handy (makes ur trip a lot better too)

you soak your seeds in neurotoxic hydrocarbons to clean the "poisions" out?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience