Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Crazyness
    #4621496 - 09/05/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Im fairly new to mushrooms, but I have tripped about 15 times. Well, last night my brother and a friend thought it would be fun to eat some mushrooms. We had planned this earlier becuase my friends parents were going to out town for there honeymoon. Well, we were at his house and we ate our chocolates. We all though they were crap so we decided to go on an adventure. It was about 9:30PM when we decided to go for a walk. We walked around for about 30 minutes and we started hearing weird arabian style music stuff, so we walked towards it. We got to the house and these people were throwing a crazy party. I though it was gonna be freaky, and I didnt want my trip to kick in while I was at a random persons house. So we decided that my brother and I would walk home and my friend would go to his house. We ended up all going to my friends house and now it was about midnight. I was starting to feel the effects of the shroom at about 10. Anyways, we had gotten to my friends house and I had never done anything like that for a while. My town is full of hills and whatnot so it was quite a challenge walking for about 3 hours up and downhill. So I was feeling that tired feeling in my muscles and the body high of the mushrooms and I started to freak out. My people assured me that I was gonna be okay. I didnt want to take there word for it because they have walked around on them before, and they got a little freaked out the first time. Just not as much as I did.

Now it was about 12:30 and I was guzzling water like crazy. But only to find out it was only 1 glass. I started to freak out because I know the OD effects of coke are that your mouth produces salty saliva. Anyways for some reason, I was thinking that I was overdosing becuase of that tired muscle feeling, and my mouth wasnt making a salty liquid, but I liquid that tasted like flat water.(flat sugarless soda type of thing) It was the weirdest thing I have ever tasted, so I called a friend and she came to take me home so I could be at a familiar place and calm down a bit. Well, I had been home for about 20 minutes now, and im still making this gross stuff in my mouth. I really started to freak out and I was only in my boxers. So I decided for a minute... I thought about what I was about to do...

I did it.

I told my dad that I had ingested mushrooms. Now, my dad HATES drugs, even though back in the day he did them too. Except he did the hardcore ones like coke and whatnot. So I told him pretty much everything except who I got them from. I was frying so hard because I hadnt eaten mushrooms for about a month. So he gave me the lecture about drugs. Nothing really cool happened after that.

Now that thats over with I got a few questions.

1) What was that liquid in my mouth?
2) Would you guys have told your parents if you were in my position?
3) What should I do to try and regain his trust?

I swore to him I would never do drugs anymore, but I still am fond of educatating myself further so my friends can have fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.(I also told my dad to not call 911 regardless of any actions that would have occured)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: Crazyness [Re: todesengel]
    #4621526 - 09/05/05 01:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

1) Probably your mind playing with you. It happens.

2) How old are you?

3) Don't do drugs until you're responsible, 18 years old, and have a place of your own.

Mods?

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Re: Crazyness [Re: Jfisher]
    #4621528 - 09/05/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Please dont assume that im underage because I still live with my parents. Im 19 years old and I still live with my parents. I dont have a job currently because school is starting soon. I dont plan on moving out of my parents house for like 2-3 more years. I would still like to have a good relationship with my parents...

Edited by todesengel (09/05/05 01:33 AM)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4621577 - 09/05/05 02:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 12:51 AM)

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Re: Crazyness [Re: StickyWater]
    #4621637 - 09/05/05 02:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I did drink fluids. I drank soda and my mouth would just fizz up as if I has swooshed the soda in my mouth. It also didnt help much, the susbstance was still in my mouth.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4622012 - 09/05/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would have NEVER told my parents, ever. Tell your dad you were just joking or something.

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Crazyness [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4622306 - 09/05/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

haha, yea tell them u were joking...that'll work.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineZeus133
doctor

Re: Crazyness [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4622409 - 09/05/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I was caught smoking pot my freshman year of highschool, and I had to quit cold turkey. To regain my Dads trust back just took time. But I recently started again then got caught again so im back on the regaing of trust track. But I can still trip.

--------------------
"when you lose small mind you free your life, when you free your life eternal prize" sytem of a down

"i want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live" queens of the stone age

OfflineFloydexperiment
Stranger

Re: Crazyness [Re: Zeus133]
    #4622445 - 09/05/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You shouldve read more in to shrooms before you started tripping. If you dont understand it then you wont know whats going on and do stupid things. In your case that was telling your dad about it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag