Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
First Shroom Trip
    #4621005 - 09/05/05 12:20 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Today me and my friend Pavel decided to eat the shrooms we'd been saving. We went to a park near my house. After we ate them it about 40 mins to kick in. I started feeling weird and floaty. We sat at the park for awhile as we got used to this strange new feeling. Then we decided to journey to chase pitkins for cigarettes. During the walk i felt completely at peace with everything and had no worries. I was also thinking about a lot of things.

As we walked certain things i would look at would kind of distort and morph. The clouds looked amazing and had a golden glow. When we finally got to chase pitkins we got our cigarettes and sat on a hill and smoked. It was very peaceful and pleasant. It was such a great feeling, i didn't want it to end.

It wasn't a very intense trip or anything but it was very enjoyable none the less. I'm glad to have had this experience. I plan to trip on a higher dose sometime in the future.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: First Shroom Trip [Re: PigsOnTheWing]
    #4627682 - 09/06/05 11:38 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Great way to start out, glad you had a nice time.

Look forward to the future!

Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Did you hear therumour?

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: First Shroom Trip [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4628968 - 09/07/05 09:26 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah sounds like a good dose. I had too much the first time and thought my liver failed and thought I had to go to hospital (my dealer always gives me a huge dosage first go's). I've only done it once since but still got that uncomfortable feeling in my side?

Anyways next dose I do I hope is just like yours.

"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'

Re: First Shroom Trip [Re: shrooma]
    #4635640 - 09/08/05 10:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

PigsOnTheWing, your name rocks. Pink Floyd is the best band in existance.

Strangers passing in the street by chance two seperate glances meet and I am you and what I see is me.

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young 2006

Crazy FugitiveOn The Loose
 User Gallery

Loc: Dublin
Re: First Shroom Trip [Re: PigsOnTheWing]
    #4643073 - 09/10/05 07:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe you should consider reading other peoples trip reports to give you an idea of how much to take, to obtain the level of trip you want next time round?

It sounds like a pretty cool first trip :laugh: overall.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports