Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejebus_dude
Stranger

Smoke Amanita Muscaria, info and tips wanted
    #4613162 - 09/02/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've been picking food shrooms for a while, and got intrested in this mushroom, (the fly agric)

since I am from nother europe we got it alot.

I want to know if you can smoke it ?

This is what I have done so far,

1. picked it,
2. peeled of the hat + the yellowish part of the body.
3. dried it with a hairdrier.

now I am going to try and smoke it someday soon, I am also doing this experiment in the nature __

I picked and wrapped some FlyAgric in thinfoil. Put it over a fire, and then removed it after some minutes.

There where a liquid i gathered up, it was kinda yellowis/orange/redish (: kinda glooming, it was weird. But the shroom hadn't totally dried.

tomorrow I will head of and pick some more, go to a remote beach and I will dig this 'oven'.

It will be like 2 steps in a stairway, in the first step I will shovel the burning charcoal, and then put a tincan/foilwrap with Amanita in it. then have a 'pipe' that leads to the 2nd and lower step.

where I gather this liquid up.

I have a question, will this process turn the ibotenic acid into muscimol ?

and did my drying of it turn the ibotenic acid into muscimol.

I am not after, not now. maybe later. the total tripp, (involving drinking your own urine after digesting amanita muscaria.) but just to get (: high for a while. trying to smoke, or eat little each day to enhance my hearing and maybe get some euforia feeling..

anyone experienced in this ? grateful for feedback in 'advanced' shroom people,, not dopy one that asked stupid question about the flyagric, not beeing able to identify it apart from panther, or the deadly angel agric..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Smoke Amanita Muscaria, info and tips wanted [Re: jebus_dude]
    #4613210 - 09/02/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just munch it. getting effects from smoking it isnt really worth the waste of muchroom.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlinejebus_dude
Stranger

#4616374 - 09/03/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ah ok thanks for feed back. but now more issues arrived.

My "reffinery" was a total disaster!!!

I poked a hole in a tincanister, (lunchbox-ish), and then put my shrooms inside there. over a fire.

Fucking disaster! never do this, the hole was to small, and it opened the lid by the pressure. and the heat was to intense, a fucking day of amantia m. to waste!

I was angry as , a berserker. I started to walk home (it was a long way home, a 2 hour trip both by feet an bisycle). I came home, got really pissed. It had rain and I was drained of power and totally soked with rain.
'but I went out again, picked 8-10 really good amanitas, and took some thinfoil with me.

I put the shrooms in the thinfoil, made a wrapper. and put it inside a bbq-clam. I poked a hole, in the bottom corner and started to steam em over a small fire, I got some kinda juice out. It's really cool looking, I try to get pictures up later.

this juice, seems funny I suspect it to be ibonetic acid. Beacuse I had a hotdog on bbq besides my wrapper, and I accidently dipped it into some liquid, and the steam from my wrapper seemed to get stuck on my hotdog.

anyway I ate it, after a while, 1hour. I started to feel lightly intoxicated. as If I drank 1 glas of red wine. warm hands and fingers, warm feet and toes. a bit dissyness. but alot of nausea.

I had this feeling for 1 hour.

I am going to get lacmus paper, and check the liquid out, is it acid. Its prolly ibotenic acid. prolly this acid that makes you sick by eating Amanita Muscaria.

So to my questions.

I have to stocks of A.M. now.

1 = air dried, with hairdrier. (ibotenic acid prolly left, and not transformed to muscimol )::: )

2. steamed and soon to be dried = (ibotenic acid removed , and prolly turned into muscimol)

I have to check this liquid , that I extracted out. If its ibotenic acid (yuck). or muscimol (yey).

my question, how do you dry Amanita Muscaria ?

1. airdry

2. steaming it, in oven e.g.

I guess, #2, gets rid of ibotenic acid.

and to the final question

if I smoke it and I get a mellow, or eufori feeling, it's great!!

but if I get nothing out of that, I haveto eat it,then drink my piss (not so yey). And then I prolly go for a helluva ride (:

I rather start small. I hope I can smoke it and get something out of it.

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4616528 - 09/03/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i have read one method of preperation which involved heating in oven where the author recommended pouring the liquid back ontop of the mushrooms. i imagine so long as there is sufficient heat, the ibotenic acid will be converted.

i don't have sufficient encounters to say, but on my prior trip (injestion), it seemed like nausea was built into the experience. i had slight euphoria during the comeup but that was all. hearing certainly seemed to improve dramatically especially when zeroing in on specific sounds.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Smoke Amanita Muscaria, info and tips wanted [Re: puwtrip]
    #4619010 - 09/04/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, jebus_dude, it sounds lke you've done your fair share of research.  :thumbup:
Peeling the skin and cap flesh from the rest of the fruit was a smart idea, as is using the oven. Ibotenic acid needs quite a bit of heat to be transformed into muscimol. Bake the shroom matter at ~350 degrees F. That liquid you see coming out is important; you need a ladle or spoon or something to scoop up this liquid and pour it back over the shroom matter to soak in. Do this until the liquid stops coming out and the caps are dry (or almost dry).
And as for smoking it, you need something else with it to draw out the effects as well as to mellow the smoke out. Cannabis and Amanita muscaria is a great mix. Tobacco is good too.

Good Luck,  :thumbup:
and Happy Shrooming!  :mushroom2:

Offlinejebus_dude
Stranger

Re: Smoke Amanita Muscaria, info and tips wanted [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4619105 - 09/04/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the tips!

the problem now, is that I don't do it in a oven. I am living at home again for a while. while I get a new job or get my own apartment again. and mom and dad wouldn't like it if I baked Fly Agric in the oven, especially when I pick foodshrooms with my dad.

He would know that I knew, about the use of Amanita Muscaria (:

THe problem now, is that I do all my preparation outside, except from drying. and I do it in thinfoil So I have the liquid separate from the dried shroommeat.

What I do, is prolly to soak.

1. Shroom meat, with liquid
2. tobacco or weed (problem here, in sweden is that it's hard to get MJ, its much easier to get haschish. I think I know people that grow plants, for own usage. ): )

anyway, or ! I might use the liquid with hot water. I was thinking of heatng water to 80 degrees celcius then add some of the liquid (I named the liquid Fenix/Phoenix beacuse it looks like liquid fire, prolly due to the fact I hade much more Amanita Muscaria Formosa than Muscaria Muscaria which is redder. I get pics of the liquid later on)..

then let it cold down, and hope even more ibotenic acid turns into muscimol.

the problem is, I have to filter this liquid and prolly heat it to get rid of organic waste if I want to preserve it. I might put it in the freezer and turn it into icecubes, that would be sweet. (:

just hotwater, and down with some cubes. then drink!! (:

or even in juices of some kind, and some icecubes of fenix liquid.

THe way of doing it in the nature rox, I like. 100% organic and local stuff.. I feel connected with my roots, and the location in the world... this shit prolly is more meditativ and introspect than I guessed. just the preparation and gathering.. I gather other shrooms and berries as well.. found one stacked with vitamine C,.. it's good for the winter time.

anyway, been busy everyday now. gonna continue this shit, untill autumn gets to cold and wet. and there is no fly agric left.

Anyone know of a good way to test if a liquid is acid or neutral ? with something frm the nature except lacmus-paper.

I could try adding some to a glas of milk. if it's sour, it should make the milk bad. if its neutral nothing should happened.

If its acid, and i put alcohol and milk in a mix. it should prolly get less liquid and more like a goo-ish state?

I have no idea, can someone fill in ?. or else, I just have to wait until i get hold of lacmus paper.

can't wait until I move from home, and can bake A.M. all day long in the autumn.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract