Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemajikfaerie
Stranger
Psychadelic children - the next generation!
    #4618793 - 09/04/05 09:14 AM (12 years, 18 days ago)

HI,
So, having just joned this site, and done a little looking around (admittledly not hours of thourough searching), I didnt find anyone talking about what really interests me the most right now - bringing up children in a psylocybin-using environment...
(hear me out before you all call me crazy and send out a lynch mob or child-welfare...)
Assuming you're all acquainted with Terrence McKenna, especially 'Food of the Gods', and related works, it makes a lot of sence - Humans evolved intelligence with the use of magic mushrooms... In "primitive" cultures, children have ben given mushrooms as sacrament for 1000's of years.
Present-day archaic cultures still using hallucinogenic plants as a part of religious ritual include children as all tribe members. For example, the Santo Daime (Ayahuasca) tribes in the Amazon. They give all members of the tribe this sacrament, children, elderly, pregnant women (birthing mothers take ayahuasca when going into labour!)
So maybe now youre thinking i'm maybe just crazy, rather than totally insane...
I have given my daughter P.Cubensis and Peyote, both in Mexico, when she was 14 months old. (not at the same time, but in the same week!)
[I allow a little time for the "gasp!" to subside]
Both times it was a very small dose - my friends and I all ate about 6 grams each of the mushrooms (from palenque, dried and in honey), My baby has about 1/3 gram... but she also drank my breastmilk - a perfect baby-tailored dose.
We had an amazing connection. She started to communicate. If anyone is really interested to know about deeper details, I'm happy to share, but to keep this down to reasonable proportions...
Likewise with the Peyote, we all ate around 12 buttons each, my baby had just one (she actually LIKED the taste!!!), but again, drank from my milk.
since then, her mental development is astounding.
She is now less than 2 1/2, and speaks fluently in 2 languages (English and Hebrew), and well in 3 others (Spanish, Portuguese and German). she can read (yes really! she knows all the alphabet in english AND Hebrew, and knows how to read simple words!), she is even starting to write letters, in English and Hebrew. She has an amazingly intelligent understanding of the world around her, she grasps any concept given.
She sees things I dont see, such as faeries, energies, dreams. She has deep connection to animals and plants. She is an amazing healer, often sensing when someone is in pain and offerning to them reiki.
I can go on...
All of this began exactly with the introduction to psylocibin...

I'm really interested to know if anyone else out there is into this, and also allowing their children to take of this sacrament.
To connect...
anyway,
have fun!!!
ela majikfaerie xxx

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: majikfaerie]
    #4618859 - 09/04/05 10:29 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

You're one of those jesus mushroom lunies, aren't you? You sound rather James Aurthuresque.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #4618897 - 09/04/05 11:05 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

that sounds great now. But what happens if/when you take her to a public or private school to enroll. If she tells people she can see these things, she will be mentally evaluated and/or shunned from most of the other children. If she doesn't tell people of these things, she will be stifling her ability. In my opinion, it could be the best thing of her life, or one of the worst. It all depends on how this will play into her social life.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: demiu5]
    #4618936 - 09/04/05 11:31 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Everyone has a different way of looking at the world. It's too bad some people's way is considered "wrong" because they can see what others cannot.

--------------------

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
    #4618968 - 09/04/05 11:49 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

wow, i don't know what to say....

i don't even know wher ei stand on a subject like this. god damn, i thought getting drunk at 11 was crazy. i can't imagine tripping when i'm barely a year old

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4618984 - 09/04/05 11:57 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Depending on where you live, this could be a problem.
It would be like the child abuse scenario where the child goes to school and tells the teacher/care-taker about how her mommy (or daddy) beats her (in this case "feeds her magic mushrooms").
I'm not accusing you of child abuse. In fact, i think it's a great idea to introduce our youth to abstract thinking and perspective shifting (or role taking, whatever you want to call it) early in life. But any average person would see this as a most terrible crime, deserving of stripping you of all your children, if not a lengthy prison sentence.
Just be careful. If you want your child to be pure, then good luck. If you want to send your child to public school then you will have to teach her to lie, but keeping her totally isolated and innocent isn't healthy at all.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4619016 - 09/04/05 12:13 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 02:52 AM)

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4619020 - 09/04/05 12:15 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

The key is just keeping it a secret from the child.

Very soon, like before 3 years old, I would stop giving the child drugs and never bring up anything about it again.

She has seemingly unlocked her higher conciousness very early. I think this is amazing...if you believe in reincarnation, then your daughter would already know how to speak and read at birth, and now she does at 2 1/2.

But if I were in your shoes, I'd stop while you are ahead and pray the child never questions it. Its a scary society to feed anyone magic mushrooms, especially a kid.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleInnominate
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4619023 - 09/04/05 12:16 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

I respect you and encourage this! This is great, your children will be MUCH more open to the world when rasied this way. They will lead more spiritual lives and be less bound by the holds of society. That is beautiful, and I wish my parents would have been the same way.

The only problem is when it comes to the outside world, and you are around these government goons who think they know what is best for YOUR children and try to regulate you both. I sugegest getting away from all that, surrounding yourself with family and friends who support this behavior, and keeping what you do to your family, teaching your children the trouble you can all get into for this, and educating them of the laws of this country at a young age. Also, educating how the laws KEEP you from doing things that you enjoy. This is a good way of raiseing truly remarkable people. Or maybe I'm just getting excited, but I really do support you. As long as you are careful with the doses and your children enjoy the expieriences, that is great. I wish you and your family well.

InvisibleInnominate
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4619029 - 09/04/05 12:20 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:

Very soon, like before 3 years old, I would stop giving the child drugs and never bring up anything about it again.

She has seemingly unlocked her higher conciousness very early. I think this is amazing...if you believe in reincarnation, then your daughter would already know how to speak and read at birth, and now she does at 2 1/2.

But if I were in your shoes, I'd stop while you are ahead and pray the child never questions it. Its a scary society to feed anyone magic mushrooms, especially a kid.

Why? Why should they stop because of society? I think instead she should teache her children right and wrong, and what SOCIETYS view of right and wrong is. Teach them that there is nothing wrong with doing things they enjoy, but keep it from the outsdie world because the outside world thinks that it is wrong. Educate her children on the dangers of what might happen if it got out, but encourage her children that there are thing they can do to change it! Teach them to be leaders in a robot like world. Teach them tio express themselves and never be afraid of who they are.

InvisibleInnominate
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: Innominate]
    #4619035 - 09/04/05 12:25 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

It is important to be safe and smart vs the outside world, but don't let it stop you from doing things that you think would be good for your child. Don't let them control you as a parent. Maybe stop giving them to the children for a while until they are old enough to know everything about them, such as effects and laws and how to be responsible.

I am all for this!

Gah!

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.- John Lennon.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4619062 - 09/04/05 12:38 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Innominate said:
Quote:

LazyCrash said:

Why? Why should they stop because of society? I think instead she should teache her children right and wrong, and what SOCIETYS view of right and wrong is. Teach them that there is nothing wrong with doing things they enjoy, but keep it from the outsdie world because the outside world thinks that it is wrong. Educate her children on the dangers of what might happen if it got out, but encourage her children that there are thing they can do to change it! Teach them to be leaders in a robot like world. Teach them tio express themselves and never be afraid of who they are.

At such a young age, that is potentially impossible. Its a risk not worth taking. If the child tells his/her teacher about his/her parent feeding them drugs...there will be huge problems. You cant teach a child the intricacies of morals and expect them to completely grasp what is appropriate and what's not. I mean, these are some concepts some people don't catch on to until they're in their 20s.

You have to live a line that borders on what society wants and what you want if you plan to be effective at all. People who disregard society and live exactly how they want to are only hurting themselves in the long run.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4619066 - 09/04/05 12:39 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4619104 - 09/04/05 12:55 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

I think I have to throw out there that this is just not a great plan. You shouldn't dose someone with such a potentially powerful substance just because YOU think that it's a good thing to do. I firmly believe it would be wrong to dose a 25 year old with a stable personality and good mindset without his or her prior knowledge, let alone a baby. I'm no expert and maybe this could truely be a good thing for the child, but how the hell would you know for sure until it's too late?

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Invisibleroby000
me
 User Gallery

Loc: nazi poland
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4619125 - 09/04/05 01:04 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

maybe your kid is just a gifted child. she might still be highly imaginitive and intellegent without dosing her. how about that crazy idea.

--------------------

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: roby000]
    #4619146 - 09/04/05 01:13 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Whoooaaaaaa now we're just talking impossibilities here roby.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinemajikfaerie
Stranger
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4619374 - 09/04/05 02:34 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Hi again,
interesting to read these responses...
firstly, I dont think I'm a "jesus mushroom lunie", I dont preach tripping or whatever, and I dont take loads of whatever just for the sake of tripping out as hard as i can. I use mushrooms with respect, is all, and I believe in that. I do it very rarely.
About schooling, I have no plans to send any of my children (should I ever have more) to school, at least not to a conventional one. My daughter may go to a school if she wants to, but that would be her choice.
We are a travelling family and we generally live in natural, organic, forest or community environments. and we DONT live in the US, which makes life much freer, in general.
I believe that there is benifit in exposing the child's brain to psychadelics before the age of 3, ie, before all the brains' development and synapses are closed down. It just opens up the brain to being receptive, rather than shutting down into a pre-conditioned "reality", and makes such experiences much easier to reach.
And, of course, at the right time, I will teach her to know that there are some people that we dont talk to about this kind of stuff, just as I teach her everything. She had, at the age of 18 months, no problem whatsoever in understanding that when the light is red we stop and wait and when the light is green we have to hold hands and walk. (she has never run out into the street, and I never keep a hold on her or tie her or anything like that. I just explained to her how it works and have total trust in her ability to do it right.) So I have full trust that she will understand that taking mushrooms isnt something we talk about with people oustide of our close community.

furthermore... this whole concept of "dosing" someone comes from a reality of "drugs" and "tripping" to get high, the idea of "getting fucked and cool whoaaa, lets see how much drugs we can pump our system wit before we self destruct", for me, mushrooms are not a drug, its a communion with a greater universe. Tribal cultures have been using these substances for 1000's of generations and they never considered that they might be "dosing" their kids, with potentially harmful results.
and today, in our "correct" society, its considered just fine and healthy to bring your children up on a diet rich in refined sugar (a VERY dangerous, addictive, mood-altering drug), McDonalds, Microwaved processed food, additives, colourings, preservatives, all irridated and innundated and genetically modified. Mmmm-Mmm!
Besides, if the system would become aware of any parents using mushrooms themselves, even completely away from the child's prescence,
the child welfare guys could well take the children away from them, into the "safety" of a foster home.

But still, I have the feeling that this is all new, I didnt hear from anyone also doing this...
thanks for all these responses.
majikfaerie xxx

InvisibleInnominate
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4619417 - 09/04/05 02:47 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

I have tremendous respect for you. Good lcuk!

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #4619530 - 09/04/05 04:52 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

i guess i misunderstood and also wasn't aware of the exact situation. I have always thought..."when I have kids, I'll introduce them between 13-16. But i do see some benefits of what you are doing. I would most definitely like to here more, like the way your daugther behaved, what she said to you, motor functions, etc.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: Psychadelic children - the next generation! [Re: demiu5]
    #4619577 - 09/04/05 05:06 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

very interesting concept... it seems like a logical and sound theory what you are doing with your child. i would very much like to hear more!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience