Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Trip Intensity
    #4618019 - 09/04/05 12:58 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

How intense do your LSD trips get? How are the visuals, the physical effects, and so on?

Last tie i did LSD i ate half a tab of "jade dragon". It took about a half an hour to kick in, when it peaked it got very strange.

at one point i got hungry, not feeling sick like i do with shrooms i thought it would be a good to have some pop tarts. so i go into the kitchen and put some in the toaster. i decide go have a bowl in the living room while i wait for the pop tarts. my play-list is playing and the monitor turned off. as i look to the computer for something to occupy my time i notice a little blue orb floating above my computer area. i walk over and grab on to it. at this point i can feel what i can only describe as an energy force. it felt like my hands were magnetically attracted to this light. i was rubbing the light and then the room around me started to get wavy. i was so focused on the light that it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. after a minute the room is solid black and i see what looks like bright blue hieroglyphs all over.
i notice the light in my hand turned in to a black rod with the same blue lights running up and down it. after a second i see another hand on mine grabbing the same object. i focus my attention because i see the silhouette of something staring back at me. after another second i realize i am staring into the eyes of some other being and it is looking back at me..
it was just about to speak when my pop-tarts popped out of the toaster, scaring the hell out of me. within half a second i was snapped back to where i was before i grabbed the blue light, everything back to normal. i screamed so loud and felt my heart pounding so fast when i came back. i didn't feel scared until the sudden loud sound of the toaster shook me out of where ever i was.

i go to the nearest pay phone and watch the bar across the street as i call my girlfriend to help calm my nerves. she came over and wanted to go to the bar across the street, so i agreed and went with her before last call. as i entered i felt overwhelmed by sounds and sights. i only heard bits of what every person in the room was saying, and even that was coming at all sorts of speeds and pitches all at once. i try to step outside but as i head for the door it seems everyone is getting up to block my path.
i work my way through the crowd and notice that i am shorter then everyone. every person is taller then me by at least a foot. being 6'2 i found this odd. for just a few seconds i felt like i had stepped into hell, and thats what i thought (for just a split second) what had happened. as i got out and smoked a cigarette i calmed down a little. i started to wonder if people noticed i was tripping, with as large as my pupils must have been. the trip calmed from that point, but did not loose visual intensity. i was seeing all sorts of things like Celtic knot-work forming on the wall into a DNA pattern.

does anyone else trip this hard. when i tell my friends about my trips they get jealous and say that they never get as many visuals or odd things happening as i seem to when tripping.

has anyone else had encounters while tripping, or seen what i can only describe the code of life. i always see these DNA sequences that look similar fingerprints all over everything. it is always a strange clear rainbow of code.

it's hard to describe.
what are some experiences?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Trip Intensity [Re: clone]
    #4618048 - 09/04/05 01:06 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I always see lettering and crazy mathematical formulas over everything. It's often so vivid that I can write it down. There's some insane pattern to it, I can tell... but it's so complex as to not be determinable.

Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Intensity [Re: cubicidal]
    #4618051 - 09/04/05 01:08 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i have written them down. i need to san them into my pc actualy. maybe it can be decoded? at least in my crazy mind

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience