Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
A near runin with John Q Law
    #4615358 - 09/03/05 03:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So I want to go get fucked up with my friends tonight but it's a 25-30 minute drive over there. I lost my new insurance and registration but I had the old ones. I also had both headlights die the other day so I only have ONE high beam. Does this deter me? Of course not. I drive on over. Drink, smoke, smoke, leave. Driving home and a cop is about two blocks a head of me, coming towards me. No way he doesn't see the missing headlight, but he turns off. I wonder if hes waiting for me to drive by so he can pull me over so I turn before I get there.

Then, on a backroad, I make a turn at a four way stop. As soon as I do that, I see a state trooper right behind me and he hits his light. I'm not too worried because I'm good at talking my way out of things and I have a few select bumper stickers on my car that might endear him to me (Appalachian Trail club, a custom-designed Glock bumper sticker). I put the turn signal on and start to look for a decent place for our little talk, when be BLOWS right by me. I feel like the guys in super troopers, but I'm glad I lucked out.

So as I'm driving, about 10 minutes later, I see them coming back, this time with their searchlight on. I'm doing 60 in a 35 zone and I blow right by them, no need to slow down it's not like they didn't see me. They turn into the nearest driveway and they don't come after me.

Thanks Fate/God :^)

i'm thinkin that they were probably looking for someone, or some serious real crime occured

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: A near runin with John Q Law [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4615404 - 09/03/05 03:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe he saw the bumper stickers  :cool:

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: A near runin with John Q Law [Re: TheCow]
    #4615408 - 09/03/05 03:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I hope so :wink:

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: A near runin with John Q Law [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4615563 - 09/03/05 06:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:todcasil:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Jump to top Pages: 1