Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesaosin
Stranger
Shrooms + Opiates
    #4614108 - 09/02/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've done shrooms several times before, and sometimes I get some pretty uncomfortable anxiety off of it. Nothing tooo bad, but still.
I've been doing opiates recreationally now for about half a year. Usually hydromorphone as its my personal fav from the selection that I can actually get my hands on.

So I was just wondering if any of you have tried, or could tell me if doing shrooms and something like hyrdomorph, or oxy at the same time would get rid of the anxiety and how it would effect the trip or if they wouldn't even work together at all or what?

Not saying I dont like doing shrooms, I was just wondering if this would help or how the two would work together.

Edited by saosin (09/02/05 09:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: saosin]
    #4614133 - 09/02/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i loved it... i wont specify as it is frowned upon... but i also loved shrooms and coke... just for the added difference of it all... the only way that you can know is to try... just be carefull with those opioids... they are nasty little guys!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinesaosin
Stranger
Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4614162 - 09/02/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Why is it frowned upon?
But thanks for the info! And I'm pretty experiences with opiates so no worries (:

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4614166 - 09/02/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Phenomenal Combination

Hydrocodone and Mushrooms can be quite fun. The effect is quite a bit different than opiates or mushrooms by themselves. I would definitely recommend doing small amounts at first. I can easily see this combination being too intense at higher doses.

This combo has actually become one of my favorite things to do. After it's over, you feel like you had about a 2gram mushroom trip; that overall healthy and awesome feeling. It's pretty surprising.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: Veter]
    #4614177 - 09/02/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it is lovely indeed...

my opiate of choice is frowned upon, thats all... and really it is nasty shit, i wouldnt recomend it to anyone but myself, i have self control, but most do not....

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Edited by incubaby_421 (09/02/05 09:19 PM)

Offlinesaosin
Stranger
Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: Veter]
    #4614205 - 09/02/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks both of you!

I haven't tried hydrocodone, but Ive tried oxycodone (oxycontin) and hydromorphone (both in 30mg slow release, and dilaudin) and personally dilaudin is by far the best out of all three. I usually crush up a 4mg pill of dilaudin and send it up the old snooter, and it gets me pretty baked! So I was wondering if for the first time I should do less than my normal amount (do they synergize or anything?), and when I should do the hydromorph. At the same time as the shrooms, shortly after? etc.

Thanks for the help already, I will definately give it a try soon.

Edited by saosin (09/02/05 09:26 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: saosin]
    #4614216 - 09/02/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

start slow.... work your way up and find your own level of comfort...
and ENJOY!

--------------------

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
    #4615118 - 09/03/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Like I said in another thread, its a pretty good feeling. Took somewhere around 2 grams with a couple hits of tar and it relaxes and eases the come-up. However I found that if u just want to ease the come-up a couple hits of weed works to the same effect. However Opiates would probably be better cuz ull have a clear mind as opposed to the stoned feeling

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

OfflineSoloGamer
Mr. Nowhere

Loc: In a cave, with several s...
Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: CUBErt]
    #4616041 - 09/03/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Some Dramamine has helped my anxiety and nausea on shrooms. I'm a bit of a fiend for sleeping pills though so I generally take several and it changes the whole thing. Take one or two and it will cure motion sickness and stuff like that. If you are talking about just mind fuck-ness then I'd go with the opiates.

--------------------
100:10100

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms + Opiates [Re: SoloGamer]
    #4616472 - 09/03/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I definitley don't recommend frequently combining either...where shrooms have almost a built-in safety net for addiction (a slight loss in desire/ tripping is usually so powerful, you don't need a trip everyday).
This combination is such an enjoyable experience (and slightly addictive, as opiates are) that it's hard to keep yourself from doing it again. Understand that opiates can leave you in bad shape if frequented too much. Moderation is ALWAYS key.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag