Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZymotical
Stranger
my first time how much to take
    #4614032 - 09/02/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i was just wondering how much should me and my friends take for our first trip together i am by far the most expireinced person so i was planning on sitting them and just being on a level 2 or so unless somone thinks that is to high of a dose for me to be on to sit them also they are 145 and 115 lbs and i was wondering what level it is ok for a first time for them we might do them tonight so im looking for a quick response is possible if not i will definitely postpone our expierience for a while i apollagize for the one long sentence it is a kind of habit for me well i hope i hear from someone soon thanks in advance for your reply  :grin:

happily anticipating our trip,
      -Zymo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: my first time how much to take [Re: Zymotical]
    #4614081 - 09/02/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

2-3 grams is a safe first dose.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #4614090 - 09/02/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

2 grams dry would probably be safe if there fairly decent shrooms.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #4614121 - 09/02/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

first of all, if you are going to sit for somebody, you need to be very close to them on very personal and spiritual levels, that being said....

it all depends really, exactly how "experienced" are you, have you tried product from the source that they will be procured from? if not you should test run them so to find thier potency, ive had P. cyanescens that four people could split an eighth and have an absolutely lovely evening, and ive had cubies that do the same, but ive also had cubies that i personally needed an ounce of to be where i like to be....

have you ever sat before? if not i would suggest a low level like you said, i personally dose as much, if not more, than those i am sitting for, some call this irresponsable, but ive yet to have a bad outcome.

have the people your sitting for tripped before? this also matters, if they have then they will know what ot expect and therefore we will have a smaller chance of things going array... in the event that things do go array... do your best to ground your people, take them outside, have a ciggarette or ten, well, you should be outside anyways, but no campfires for first timers! thats never good!!!

anyways, i appolagize for being so long winded, but im almost done...

when i sit i try to provide a peaceful and calm environment for poeple to do thier own thing, remember, this is their experience...
try to prevent someone from bothering someone whom obviously doesnt want to be bothered, keep it fun, but allow room for wandering out of bounds, it isnt so hard as people make it out to be, my money says you wll all be just fine!!!

if you arent all very close, often times negative feelings and emotions emerge from situations like that, DONT DO IT!!! like, if one of said freinds talks shit about other behind thier back or anything like that... you get the drift,

once again, my appologies for the long post, but this can be a delicate situation....

good luck, safe travels, and happy revalations!!!

now take your freinds and get reborn!

love and light

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineZymotical
Stranger
Re: my first time how much to take [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #4614125 - 09/02/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah one of my g/f's coworkers got some but she said she got 1 gram wet for 20 she was also on them when she said this and said it was 2or3 shrooms i dont think she knew what she was talking about i know what she said she got is a major rip cause my guy has 1/8s dried for 25 but he doesnt have any right now so i am in search of other people right now to get some but 2 grams each without a sober person is good for a first i just dont want to be unsure about dosage and be paranoid that im going 5 times higher than i want you know just really trying to avoid a bad trip by relieving all of my anxiety before i take any i have alot of repect for what i dont know (almost died once from a bad pill combo that i didnt know what one of em was) thanks for the quick reply guys im just looking for another confirmation so i was going to get a 1/4 and share it equally thanks

--Zymo

InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

Re: my first time how much to take [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #4614134 - 09/02/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yes somewhere between 2-3 dry grams should be lovely. have fun! :smile:

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: my first time how much to take [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #4614141 - 09/02/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

1/4 wet wont do much.....

id wait it out... when the time is right, grasshopper

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineZymotical
Stranger
    #4614184 - 09/02/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

first of all sorry for posting twice i didnt see your post i was writing mine at the same time also we are all very close they have been friends since they were kids and they both trust me when it comes to stuff of this nature i have been researching for a month or so now and was just making sure everything i read i was reading right cause i have been high most of the time again I HAVE NEVER TRIED SHROOMS BEFORE BUT AM EXPIRIENCED AT MOST COMMON NON-HALLUCINAGENIC DRUGS but i have sat people who are on shrooms before and feel comfortable doing so we will be outside in a coul de sac and inthe computer/music room which is also a quasi recording room it had ukelele 2 guitars drum set upright bass and lots of other toys and a good stereo system that will be primed prior to tripping we are all very comfortable with these areas and have spent the past 2 days getting used to where we will be cause familiarity is safe for us

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4614207 - 09/02/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

djembe drums??? much fun whilst tripping!

ok, you arent sitting, dont look at it that way, what you are doing is having an unforgettable night with your freinds, just remeber the most important thing, go outside man, wander around, stare at the stars for awhile, alone, being alone in it is 90 percent of it all, dont get me wrong, they can be a great party drug if that is you ask of them, but they can also be so much more, considering the fact that you have researched, and therefore i am sure, respect thier nature, you will go far grasshopper!

have a blast! good luck and best wishes, let us know how it goes!!!

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GODDESS DONT WATCH ANY FUCKING T.V. TONIGHT!!!

enjoy!

--------------------

OfflineJabbawaya

#4614389 - 09/02/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

2 grams

--------------------

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: my first time how much to take [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4614913 - 09/02/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 12:53 AM)

Offlinephatclown
Place

Loc: Midwest Michigan
Re: my first time how much to take [Re: StickyWater]
    #4614994 - 09/03/05 12:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

7 grams... thats whats my first times gunna be :-D

--------------------
Psilocybin, It's what's for dinner, tonight...

OfflineZymotical
Stranger
Re: my first time how much to take [Re: phatclown]
    #4632928 - 09/08/05 03:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the help people we are going to get 1/4 dry and split it three ways they both just got paid so we have a bit of expendable cash for some good times i mean it lasts ~three times longer than a movie and costs as much as two movies for three people just to get in.......easy decision

--Zymo

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order