Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Animals Are Cool
Dreams Can Not be Distinguished
    #4613964 - 09/02/05 10:30 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I realize today, I look around at people all around me, my life is very incredibly unexplainable. I'm I guess what you call "a dreamer". I CONSTANTLY dream about everything. My world seems to be an unreal one, as my mind wants to except all my subconscious daydreams my other side is telling me that I should get back to reality. My whole life I felt like I wanted to do great things, have magic powers, be a one great person. Its funny Instead of becoming the mature adult I thought I was suppose to become, I seem to still possess that small inner child within me. I realize how the schools have been exceeding to condition our minds, everyone around me is constantly telling me that if I don't go to college my life will fail. But looking at the people that attempt to prow this within my mind, is that really true success? Are these people truly happy? The constant stress and negative behavior my mom pounds upon me? I sit in school everyday looking at the world, dreaming, seeing the people before me, the social circles, the gossip, I feel as if I don't belong. Graduation will begin soon, and I will be off. My dreams are to much to let pass me by, they represent what Ive been made to do. They represent myself, I am my dreams, and I will not stop to proceed what I've been made to do. My goals are only the beginning, my whole life has been an mystery, I'm planting the seeds now and beginning out to set free. I don't know what lies ahead, but I will tell you I will NEVER drop down to the ground, my dreams are way to powerful. Life is way to powerful. We are here to live for our dreams.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Dreams Can Not be Distinguished [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4616845 - 09/03/05 05:59 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

How do you actually "live for your dreams" tho~....?

I guess the "secret" is to find a way to apply your dreams to reality to make a living to support your dreaming - in this reality we live in....

My dreams were always on the artistic creative side, and it makes me nothing less than completely happy to create my original art and/or music.... Unfortunately, to apply it in a world that does not appreciate the same things that I find "beautiful" is a difficult thing to do on it's own - as far as financial/living expenses/support goes....

I am finding that balance needs to be considered in a dream world based on reality, or you may just come to a rude awakening.... BUT, I don't know what it is that you dream about.... Maybe there is a way to apply it....(?) What is it that you dream about.....?

I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Yawning Chasm
Re: Dreams Can Not be Distinguished [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4626703 - 09/06/05 08:15 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I dream all the time as well.....ever since I can remember.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being