Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Loc: roswell, georgia
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: hot48yearolds]
    #4608997 - 09/01/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I hope ur not saying that im jelous, im not in the least bragging but ive found more this year so far than anyone and i think i have plenty of people here that will back me up on that statement. Wait werent you the one that said my first post was just a pic of some i found last year lol. Grow up man I hope ur really not 48...

--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: phishhead]
    #4610149 - 09/01/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

its hot 4, 8 year olds. like as in im hot for eight year old poonanny. u never said that you actually are jealous, but from the way that you seemed to get angry and from the tone of your writing it clear that you are obviously jealous of my monstrous weilii patch , (and my monstrous penus) and you wish you were me... in every possible aspect of my superior life. and yes, that was me who realized that you were posting misleading pics. But hey man, i dont want to argue about it anymore. :heart:  and  :stopflaming:

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Edited by hot48yearolds (09/01/05 08:27 PM)

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
    #4610383 - 09/01/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol, I don't think thats the real hot48yearsold, if it is, lay off the weilii for a while because it's really fucking with your perception.

For every individual weilii you've found in your patch, phish has a patch of the equivalent size in numerical mass of your one patch.

finding 30 weilii in a spot in 1 day really isen't anything dude, I can guarantee you that spot, since it's flushing so much right now, is gonna slooowwwww way down this season. It's letting off steam early, which isen't an indicator of massive success in the fall.

With a great territory, relentless greed, and time you could hoard 500-900 weilii during a strong flush in a single day. That's if anything an underestimate. I pick for maybe 5-10 minutes then head back to the car leaving hundreds over what is probably a mile of square footage which is hiding weilii under the grass, sometimes hard to spot, during the fall.

Anyways, just relaxxx, were part of a team learning about weilii helping each other out.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #4610417 - 09/01/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i dont think that you guys realize that hot48yearolds(poonany) is just fucking with you. i mean shit like

Quote:

hot48yearolds said:
jealousy leads to the dark side

its a fucking joke. but i guess you just have to know him to recognise his humor. So wipe off those tears fellas. btw, Rancid hopefully me you and danny can all go hunting one day.

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: Dimmy]
    #4610525 - 09/01/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you've got the car, and the gas, I'm always willing to hunt with people. By the way, hot48yearsold is a trippy name, I've taken so many different meanings from it. On weilii once I was realizing that being "hot" at 48 years old is an oxymoron and it sent me into a very questionable state.

Anyways, yea sometimes humor is hard to pick up online and feeling the need to educate someone properly on the reality of their situation is felt.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4611024 - 09/01/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you made this drama network! seriously we are here to talk about weilii, Take the sarcasm twistedness to OTD. Oh ya, we are all cool here, cool guys finding mushrooms and kick flipping the shit.
some people need to learn how to use quick reply!!

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
Re: Weilii Season + Hurricane = ??? [Re: flowstone]
    #4612268 - 09/02/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you dimmy, i wouldnt have been able able to stop by my self. phish, i know you find massive weilii because i took part of the fall 2004 season thread. i only have 1 patch, it isnt even that good, and im hoping to find more this fall.

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

InvisiblenuGGs
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4613272 - 09/02/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hot48yearolds said:
i only have 1 patch, it isnt even that good, and im hoping to find more this fall.

RIP 02 WEILII SPOTS..

straight burnt yo'
werrdd.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds