Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Bridgessi Cacti
    #4610046 - 09/01/05 09:42 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Much earlier today I had prepared a tea that contained mescaline. The tea was squeezed from the cactus pulp after all preparations. I though I failed completely when my shirt had started getting holes as I strained and some gook fell in the tea ah no biggie even though it seemed nasty. I went ahead and blended it and then I drank half of the liquid (wasn't so bad). I started getting nauseated at about 30 minutes tops when I was about to do the other dose. I had drunk 2 medium sized swigs then gulped rest down to fast and BLAH it went. I was so disappointed because earlier I had gotten so much less liquid then usual. The preparation i did wasn't a failure as I thought because I only have 1 cup instead of 2-3 cups like I did last time and I only finished a little more than half a cup in total. Oh man was i wrong when I said I failed. I started posting alot after spueing. Gradually I felt a high and euphoric feeling of happiness. After about 2-3 hours of waiting tracers finally started to show in my vision. It gradually grew stronger for about 10 minutes then settled. I started seeing lines wavy lines (not so vividly) and weird patterns like white solids of some short moving around almost made me sicker but I was to happy to spue. I really got into after playing CS:S. The patterns and textures in CS:S surf maps really did a number on me. As I moved in the game the little pixel textures were all forming into one huge pixel. Kind of hard to explain in words. As I glanced around I seen my door way as a green tunnel entrance of some sort. I began to walk outside and watch my trees and grass sway. Oh did tey ever sway so beautifully!!! The grass as I moved began to make copies of itself (tracers) but more vividly being copies than tracers. I then went back inside to type one more post I believe and started to feel as if my keyboard was glue and my fingers were getting all sticky and strings of goo were following them...yyyyeah OK. At about this time I started getting real tired and it was very hard to sleep ... I had to move around continiously to get comfortable and sometimes i'd find myselfhiding under my covers and laughing it was really a awesome experience but not mind blowing. I suspect I hada little more than a thresh hold of the drug because I couldnt really see anything inless I sharply looked and if it was anything big it was in the corner of my eye. I to think all I have was half a cup of bridgessi tea. WOW! Imagen what i could get off 2 cups of Torch .8% mescaline content, which bridgessi and others usually have an average of .1%.

-- Sorry for the bad grammar or mis use of words i'm a little vision impaired :smile: --

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/01/05 10:38 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery
Re: Bridgessi Cacti [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4705931 - 09/24/05 05:24 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

What kind of cactus was it again? and where did you get it from?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports