Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLedHead
Stranger

weird though while trippin
    #4605637 - 08/31/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i have had this feeling a few times before and was just wondering if anyone else has had it. if ever im in a tough spot during a trip or anything like that, the thought crosses my mind that there is NOTHING i can do to end the trip and that even death wouldnt end it and that even if i died id still just be tripping and stuck in my bad trip for eternity. eh its a weird feeling. im pretty experienced with psychedelics and ive only had this feeling a few times but was wondering if anyone else has had a thought like this cross their minds.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: weird though while trippin [Re: LedHead]
    #4605675 - 08/31/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No, I havent though that, but I wonder sometimes if I can see ghosts,
I see things running from room to room.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: weird though while trippin [Re: rod]
    #4605766 - 08/31/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i feel like when im on mushrooms i can see entities to.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4605881 - 08/31/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Definitely!!

The realest that it ever was was on Ayahuasca. It was toward the end of my trip and I'd pretty much been through Hell trying to deny what was being shown to me and then I just went beyond , well, anything and my whole existence was just crazy fucked up. I wasn't scared or anything, but I remember just resigning myself to the fact that "well, that's it. I've gone crazy and this is the way that I'll be for the rest of my life".

Then the Shaman said "HEY!!", and I woke up. It was really intense, but it was cool after the fact remembering that during the trip I just felt "Oh well, fuck it".

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Offlinedirtsquirt
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: weird though while trippin [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4610024 - 09/01/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah Ive had experiences like that. one time on lsd. I bought a hit from a dropper of liquid at a party from a guy who was already tripping. I opened my mouth and he squirted to hard and splashed my whole tongue with liquid. shit I thought. he did the same to my now ex girlfriend. anyway this trip was intense! and it was about 3 times heavier than a time i took ten blotter hits. anyway at some point i didnt even remember I was tripping I just thought this weird world I was in was normal. then later I thought that my girlfriend was going to be like this forever, and I was trying to figure out how i was going to explain this to her parents. lol

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: weird though while trippin [Re: dirtsquirt]
    #4610613 - 09/01/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yes i had that thought, very vidly. Im beginning to question mushrooms on the basis i really think theyre not just some far out there hallucinogenic that fucks with your head, but more something that we are supposed to experience. Like, how is it possible that we all see the same kinds of things? Have the same thoughts? How is it possible that people have the same trip, on different shrooms, hear and see the same voices and moral life lessons? If they weren't there tobegin with, then how did the mushrooms put them there? Im questioning this in favour of the mushrooms, mind you, like, how could it be illegal when it does so many wonderful things to people? Where do these images and trips come from? not just the psilocin in the shrooms, surely.

InvisibleVirgilKane
 User Gallery

Re: weird though while trippin [Re: indica]
    #4610680 - 09/01/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

how could it be illegal when it does so many wonderful things to people?

That's WHY they're illegal!  No one could control a whole population of enlightened, independent thinkers!  That shit is just too scary for the "powers that be" so it HAS to be bad for you right?? :rofl2:

--------------------

Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#4610730 - 09/01/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

because they can't comprehend what they dont understand? so therefore they outlaw it, being motherfuckers. if only john howard was on shrooms that would make life so much easier.

politicians are so damn uptight and tense, they need some shroom lovin to loosen them up a bit

InvisibleVirgilKane
 User Gallery

#4610751 - 09/01/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Carl G. Jung

Terence McKenna

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4610789 - 09/01/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"This is what they have suppressed for so long. This is why they are so afraid of the psychedelics, because they understand that once you touch the inner core of your own and someone else's being, you can't be led into thing fetishsm and consumerism. The message of psychedelics is that culture can be re-engineered as a set of emotional values rather than products. This is terrifying news. And if we are able to make this point, we can pull back, we can pull back and we can transcend." - Terence McKenna

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlinenickspurs
Back from the dead...
Male

Loc: Cambridge, UK Flag
    #4660737 - 09/14/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LedHead said:
i have had this feeling a few times before and was just wondering if anyone else has had it. if ever im in a tough spot during a trip or anything like that, the thought crosses my mind that there is NOTHING i can do to end the trip and that even death wouldnt end it and that even if i died id still just be tripping and stuck in my bad trip for eternity. eh its a weird feeling. im pretty experienced with psychedelics and ive only had this feeling a few times but was wondering if anyone else has had a thought like this cross their minds.

yes i have been through exactly that while hippie flipping and i am still recovering months later. scariest shit ever..

--------------------
Cambridge born. Well travelled. Still learning life...

Twitter: @nickyb1982

My YouTube Channel

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: weird though while trippin [Re: nickspurs]
    #4661657 - 09/14/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

is it a bad feeling? sounds like it might be a little upsetting.

a chance to explore yourself!

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

#4662395 - 09/14/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

schapper said:
Definitely!!

The realest that it ever was was on Ayahuasca.  It was toward the end of my trip and I'd pretty much been through Hell trying to deny what was being shown to me and then I just went beyond , well, anything and my whole existence was just crazy fucked up.  I wasn't scared or anything, but I remember just resigning myself to the fact that "well, that's it.  I've gone crazy and this is the way that I'll be for the rest of my life". 

It just sounded like you explained my 11 gram cubensis trip.  It was a very personal trip and I couldn't stand being around anyone but my best tripping buddy. It was not one bit scary, except when I was so gone I forgot I had eaten mushrooms at all :eek: but was fine when I was reminded that we were tripping.  But I accepted that I was going to be like that forever that night, and was just like "oh well nothing I can do about it now." It was a really weird thing to accept and I can see how it could have really freaked an inexperienced tripper out.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract