Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Just my report about an acid trip that went bad. Then good. :)
    #4608951 - 09/01/05 05:16 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This occured about 4 weeks ago at my old house (just recently moved).

I had come back from hanging out with my friends in town. It was about 10:45PM and it was my plan all day to drop at night. It was a little late so I was kind of hesitant seeing as how I would be up all night. I shrugged it off and dropped two hits by myself. One last trip in my beautiful yard (it's paradise for tripping, trees, pond, barn way in the back, gardens, etc)

Fast forward to when I feel the effects coming on. The only way to listen to music while tripping is to listen to it loud on nice speakers. So I haul my computer speakers + cd player out to the barn so I can play it as loud as I want and not wake anyone up (both my parents were home).

As the trip is slowly taking over my body, I'm trying to enjoy everything going on. Hence trying... There was a little worry or fear in the back of my mind. It was nothing big, but I could tell it was there. I began to feel lonely, as I always trip with a buddy of mine. I shrug it off and start going through more songs to listen to. I came up a piece I recorded just for this one night. It was a piano and guitar piece. For some reason, it was fucking awful. I had to force myself to listen to it, haha, but it sucked so bad. It made my trip feel worse and worse. I could feel a bad trip lingering on the edge. So I started to talk myself through it. "I'm experienced! I can handle this, just gotta change setting and mood" I told myself. I packed everything and headed back to the barn. I had the Grateful Dead playing on my headphones, and for once this trip was going good! (Song was Terrapin Station).

I arrive back at my house and settle into my room. I'm kinda 50/50. Good and bad. I decided to watch some music DVD's on my computer. The trip wasn't peaking yet, I was still going up and up. I decided to watch ACDC - Family Jewels.

As I'm watching it, I feel a little uncomfortable pain in my chest. Nothing at all I say, shrug it off. Fast forward 5 minutes, and the only thing I can concentrate on is this pain in my chest. It's getting worse and worse. It's right where my heart is.

I'm telling myself to calm down. Go outside, get some fresh air. It's nothing! I go outside and start to stretch. No good, the pain is getting worse and my heart won't fucking slow down. I decide to try and hold on. I go for a walk, to change the setting. No good.

As I arrive in the front of my house... it hit me. Now, I don't know if it was the drugs or my imagination, but man I could feel the actual sensation of my heart shutting down or some wierd shit. The whole left side of my body went very uncomfortable and tense.

With a head full of acid, I was fucking freaking out. I'm yelling to myself "No fuck! This isn't supposed to happen! This isn't right!"

I thought I was having a heart attack. I start to panic, my mind is going left right and center. I try to open to the front door but it's fucking locked. Oh shit! I was scared and in a panic, and there was only one option left.

I was outside so I fucking ran to my dad's window (ground level). I began calling his name, trying to wake him up. He wakes up wondering what in the fuck is going on. It's pitch black, I can't see in.

I tell him that I dropped acid and something is wrong with my heart. I'm begging him to call 911.

But, boy was I lucky. I didn't know it, but my dad had experience with acid when he was younger.

He came out with a little smirk on his face. He asked me how Im doing, brought me inside and gave me some water. My heart was still going, but he calmed me down a lot. Turns out I was just having a severe panic attack. I used to get them before. (Of course on a head full of acid I thought I was dying hah).

He was tired as hell so we had a brief talk. He didn't approve of my taking acid at all. Smoking weed is fine with him, but anything else he doesn't like. He then informed me of the golden rule about acid "Don't ever take it alone."

Before he went to sleep, I asked him if he had done it and knew what I was going through. He laughed and said he once had to talk to his parents while peaking! haha.

I was calm. I was thinking about what happened, feelin like a dumb ass. I had never experienced chest pains like that before. It took me by surprise. It was just the actual muscles tensing up. My heart was fine :smile:

I go back downstairs and had the best fucking time ever watching ACDC. Angus Young rules!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Just my report about an acid trip that went bad. Then good. :) [Re: adamj]
    #4612223 - 09/02/05 01:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

"Don't ever take it alone."

That is unless you want a very powerful experience, a la Death and Rebirth. Good chronicle of a bad trip. Let yourself die. It is not permanent.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Re: Just my report about an acid trip that went bad. Then good. :) [Re: mecreateme]
    #4637642 - 09/09/05 01:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

and remember there is a lot of DOB going around as acid, this can have a LOT more anxiety and panic since it is a type of amphetamine

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Re: Just my report about an acid trip that went bad. Then good. :) [Re: LysergicRide]
    #4637676 - 09/09/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

In all my trips so far I have spent a decent portion of the trips terrified.... But just letting it be, because I know that it is harmless and just a feeling/perception... just take it as part of the trip. Will probably make things a bit more rewarding.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

OfflineCissyMalfoy
Crazy FugitiveOn The Loose
 User Gallery

Loc: Dublin
Re: Just my report about an acid trip that went bad. Then good. :) [Re: LysergicRide]
    #4643068 - 09/10/05 07:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my god! I have had that exact feeling before! I wasnt on acid now, but, i had smoked a hell of a lot of grass, and always ended up paranoid when alone.

I was lying in bed, an my heart was racing at a mile a minute, my chest hurt, right where my fucking heart is. I was so scared of how i was gonna die, i was gonna die because i had a heart attack, as a result of smoking a fuck load of grass. I thought of how my parents would feel towards me knowing that i had basically killed myself, and was taking drugs. I cant remember how i got myself out of it, but i managed to some how...

I hate that shit.

--------------------
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6987/angievamp74qq.jpg

Take one more step and I'll jam this into my aorta!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports