Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
my ideology (a perfect living situation?)
    #4608686 - 09/01/05 04:13 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i wrote this last night for my journal but I'd like to get some comments and other perspectives from everyone so...

i have all these thoughts about the style of living I'd like to lead which is VERY different from what i know or the norm and I've been trying to explain it to my self for the past hour or so and written this
I'm not even sure I'll like living such a style but it seems MUCH better then the crazy style of life people lead today

I'm very interested in the planet as an eco system and I'd like to be in a different position then i am right now... economically wise...
I'd like to take it back a few steps but to be able to make the same advantage as people with money do... as those in the city.
I'd like to take control over my own life, as it were. over what i eat and my own waste products and whatever
today people are starting to do that in ever increasing success, less and less cost using many different tools and knowledge like the Internet, cheep by products, plants (mushrooms for example) and animals
with the ever increasing knowledge we can get for free, we don't need to relay on anything but ourselves (and no matter where we at which is a big plus)
and the point would be to still have time to learn things and utilize them in positive ways... like music or meditations or drug use or painting or anything creative other then consuming... (and maybe even making profit out of being creative)
stuff like bio-remediation, bio-filtration, permaculture, Biotecture, renewable energy sources and cost free energy, all come together somehow in my mind to form another style of living (though not accessible to everyone... or doable world wide, after all i can't imagine the cities starting to get deserted and the rest of the planet taken over... just a slow trickle of people that will safely use all the space there is without destroying their own ecosystems

well what i wanted to do was picture a perfect living situation with as much personal gain as possible and remote from modern city living
I'm not saying this is 100% doable but I'm sure some kind of "working" (something i can live with) module can rise from it
and this is only with the very limited knowledge i have at the moment but I'm starting to think that this is something i want to do with my life so i won't mind spending the time to learn what i need...

it should be someplace green and i don't think I'd mind snow and harsh weather from time to time... with water around
have a vegetable herbal garden some fruit trees (mushrooms and cacti growing wherever possible)
grow whatever useful plants i can (and use them as best i can)
chickens/pigs/goats whatever native livestock
an indoor grow room for mushrooms and ganja (sell shrooms?)
a sewage recycling system, compost generation and water recycling
power generating system (solar/wind/natural)
a workshop for whatever i need
Internet access
be able to make enough money to take vacations and visit other places
have enough space to accommodate and feed at best 7 people
live near more such farms that can support each other with different skills
become a sort of bubble economy that uses free stuff to gain from the rest of the world by education and utilization of concepts and hard work
maybe even sell organic food or something of the sorts
mushrooms medicine?
a didgeridoo workshop?
education center of sorts (martial arts, mycology, yoga, meditations permaculture)
selling legal/non legal drugs

create a different education system for my kids based on teaching how do deal with life rather then set the rules
without consideration for the rest of society
teach them how to become individuals with the power to be productively creative no matter where

it seems to me you just need a bunch of people who know a broad spectrum of things and are willing to put in the hard work and time to make it work (not as perfectly as it would with everything combined... i have loads more ideas along these lines but my actual knowledge of the specifics is not enough to explain everything like i envision it)

:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: my ideology (a perfect living situation?) [Re: Simisu]
    #4609328 - 09/01/05 06:50 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I think that this way of life would make the earth a much better place.

taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: my ideology (a perfect living situation?) [Re: openyourmind]
    #4614022 - 09/02/05 10:42 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

anyone alse has anything to say about this (i'd like to hear anything from concreat suggestion to just your take on this...)

:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology