Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

God Awfull
    #4605896 - 08/31/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had about a large cup full of the liquid from the bridgessi cactus. I poured a little into a sot glass downed it with nearly puking it up and the after taste was AFULL! I was so tempted to throw the whole thing away instead it spilt! Im going to go ahead and just make another batch tonight and mix it with something like milk or anything to get THAT GOD AWFULL TASTE OUT.

Could anyone post a good recipe for the liquid? Anything besides erowids prepartions I already looked at them.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: God Awfull [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4605946 - 08/31/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Don't have a recipe, but maybe try holding your breath for as Long as you can while drinking. Maybe it won't be so bad after it has been down for 45 seconds or so.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: God Awfull [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4606233 - 08/31/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

cactus prep is quite difficult to obtain an injestible product. people have suggested freezing the final goop and molding it into balls ( apparently its meleable at freezer temps ), dehydrating it and mixing that into a milkshake, dehydrating the whole cacti, powdering it and milkshaking it, or dehydrate the whole thing and chew it like jerky.

Or you could try to ingest the snot substance, but honestly, in all the nasty drugs ive ingested, theirs no way in hell id ever eat that snot.

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: God Awfull [Re: yousuck]
    #4606243 - 08/31/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

maybe you can do something like jello shots so you dun taste it at all, jus suck it down your throat

--------------------

OfflineJabbawaya

#4606252 - 08/31/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sure a lot of people could think of some wild and creative ways to lessen the taste, but think about it this way; all the shamans who consumed cacti throughout the course of history did so without such aid. They just drank it. You can do it, too. It tastes a lot worse if you focus on it. If you learn to associate the drink with the effects of the mescaline, it will also start to taste a lot better.

...goop? It should be liquid. Not goop. Use a cloth to filter the chunks and squeeze the liquid into a cup.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: God Awfull [Re: yousuck]
    #4606257 - 08/31/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cactus prep is quite difficult to obtain an injestible product. people have suggested freezing the final goop and molding it into balls ( apparently its meleable at freezer temps ), dehydrating it and mixing that into a milkshake, dehydrating the whole cacti, powdering it and milkshaking it, or dehydrate the whole thing and chew it like jerky.

Or you could try to ingest the snot substance, but honestly, in all the nasty drugs ive ingested, theirs no way in hell id ever eat that snot.

LOL thats so true I wouldn't dare smell or taste the snot my god I was happy with having a water mix with the liquid or it would've been snot. Im going to go and just try mixing the heatedliquid with milk after doing the preperation I used before and down it asap. I just wish It wouldnt have to be so much of it. I mean I have a rather large cup about 7-9" tall and the liquids measurement was about half of that. It so much not the liquid taste rather the snotty liquids taste. it's like powder and lasts in your math for a good 15 seconds and it makes you wanna gag or forget the whole thing.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (08/31/05 10:23 PM)

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: God Awfull [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4606279 - 08/31/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:
I'm sure a lot of people could think of some wild and creative ways to lessen the taste, but think about it this way; all the shamans who consumed cacti throughout the course of history did so without such aid. They just drank it. You can do it, too. It tastes a lot worse if you focus on it. If you learn to associate the drink with the effects of the mescaline, it will also start to taste a lot better.

...goop? It should be liquid. Not goop. Use a cloth to filter the chunks and squeeze the liquid into a cup.

i agree you are focusing on the taste too much.. think about the effects you will have more and less on this. with what jabba said, if the shamans could do it, so can you!! focus and associate the drink with the experience

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#4606291 - 08/31/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:

Its not all goop its all liquid but it has a wierd center that whenver I twurl a color starts to swurl around too but its all still green it's just nasty. As I said it's really just the aftermath taste of the whole drink that i hate if it would just go down im sure I could grow the balls to doing it. I had to sit for 40 minutes before taking my first jug before it spelt. The aroma stinks the texture looks nasty overall it's "nasty" and im phsycing myself out completely. I know the shamans usta just drink it as it is but it isnt that easy for me but like I said i'll mix with milk and jug it or just try jugging it plainly. I'm also familiar with waiting 30 minutes before killing the drink.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: God Awfull [Re: theBRINK]
    #4606297 - 08/31/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

what does this stuff do to ya?

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: God Awfull [Re: hcrider]
    #4606310 - 08/31/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This stuff? This stuff messes you up like mescaline would. It's like LSD but in my opinion better visualy and euphoricaly.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (08/31/05 10:31 PM)

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#4606346 - 08/31/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Is mixing this liquid with Oj any good? Would it mess with the mescaline?

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
    #4606366 - 08/31/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ohh, sounds fun, tobad i dont have any cactus growin in around me except for the little ones growing in my kitchen

OfflineJabbawaya

#4606374 - 08/31/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I can't say for sure, but I think it would be fine. It might taste even worse, though. To avoid any risk, just drink it the way it is.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#4606735 - 08/31/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:
I can't say for sure, but I think it would be fine. It might taste even worse, though. To avoid any risk, just drink it the way it is.

I'll just go with milk I heard it being used in a preperation so i'll try that.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4606833 - 09/01/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just drink the liquid quickly and right after that drink water, juice or something else to wash the taste away :thumbup:
yeah it tastes disgusting, but come on, it's only like that for a minute or so. after that you're in for an 8 hour long ride or so :grin:

Offlinej_db69
Forever learning shaman
 User Gallery

Re: God Awfull [Re: stefan]
    #4607299 - 09/01/05 08:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you hold your nose while you drink, after it is done pop in a chocolate, then let go of your nose, you will just taste the chocolate. Works with anything that has a bad taste

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: God Awfull [Re: j_db69]
    #4607482 - 09/01/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thats great, Im currently getting done with the boiling its about another 1 or more hours of wait. I did more preeration on this one I froze it thawed it used 14" of cutting blended even finer than the last.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineJabbawaya

#4607519 - 09/01/05 09:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

14" huh? Drink all of it. You'll have a great time! Have fun

--------------------

Offlineelaspeinreason
psychonaut
Male

Loc: fairfax virginia
    #4607588 - 09/01/05 10:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

tea tea teaaaaaa mix it with some sort of natural tea ( i used orange burst ) it wasnt AS bad as the first time i did it ..but the most unfortunate part is that the trip didnt work either time.
ive looked everywhere ( walmart , homedepot , kmart ) and i cannot find cacti that work. ive taken down notes and held up pictures next to the ones im going to buy and they always LOOK like it but alas ive yet to have a trip.

--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

#4607664 - 09/01/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:

i got a goop when i finished. after you boil it down, you strain the pulp with a t-shirt, and slime comes out. then again i did use the wrong cacti, but i dont see how that would effect the final product. if i would have left it in its liquid state, i would have ended up with alot of liquid.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale