Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

phenomenal combination
    #4606846 - 09/01/05 02:34 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

So, recently, I had knee surgery and was prescribed Vicoden for the pain and to make the discomfort of sleep easier. I personally found that I do not like the effects or side effects of vicoden (constipation, irritability, and just that overall 'no one at home' feeling), so I quit taking them soon after. Thankfully, I haven't had any pain or anything without the pills.

However, about a week ago, I tripped with my friend and as a way to help the ensuing insomnia (as a previous insomniac, the night after tripping is always a tough one), I took a pill of vicoden. I noticed, not the usual effects of vicoden, but almost a complete opposite. An energy came over me combined with a confidence and overall feeling of happiness. There was still a slight feeling of empty-headedness, which was enough to get me to sleep, but I almost felt as if I didn't need it or want it.

This obviously intrigued me. So, earlier today, I decided to test out the combination. I took about a gram of pretty quality shrooms and a pill of 500mg vicoden.

At first (for about an hour and a half), I didn't feel anything, so I actually just laid down. Then, before I knew what was happening, I got a sudden rush of incredible energy. I got up and went to the computer to listen to music and wow, music sounded like its usual shroom goodness.
But almost, in a way, similar to how music 'feels' on xtc. I desired that pulsing beat, and thick energy that is in techno. Normally, I would prefer tripping to something much more chill...but with this, I totally felt like it needed to have more energy.
Further, I felt unbelievably happy and confident. Levels, also, that I could only compare to xtc. Gregarious and giddy...euphoria, energy, boldness, and super happy...very much like xtc.

I eventually came down after about 4 hours, and I am only now starting to feel truly sober.

I only went into so much depth here because I've never seen anyone mention anything about this here on the shroomery. I'd like to hear some comments from others that have tried it, because I can't imagine that I'm alone in this pretty obvious idea. Clearly, anyone else that has any comments as well.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinem_djbliss
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Heredia, Costa Rica
Re: phenomenal combination [Re: Veter]
    #7493127 - 10/07/07 01:58 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting! May have to give this one a try! :smile:

--------------------
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. -Buddha

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: phenomenal combination [Re: m_djbliss]
    #7493354 - 10/07/07 03:11 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

so vicoden and shrooms are like xtc eh?
hmmmmmmmmm that is counter intuitive but im down to test it out

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience