Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshroomied
Stranger

noob question about psilocybe cubensis
    #4602343 - 08/31/05 04:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

hello i am a noob to shrooms. i took my first trip saturday night. i really like them and want to get into them more. i didnt realize how much there was involved in shrooms till i found this badass site. anyways i am interested in purchasing some spores but im confused on all the different strains and there affects??? http://www.thehawkseye.com/ wich are the best??? http://sporeworks.com/xcart/catalog/index.html
who's the best retailers???
any tips suggestions for a noob thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineOddish
Bulbasaur!
Male

Re: noob question about psilocybe cubensis [Re: shroomied]
    #4602515 - 08/31/05 05:55 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

There is no best strain really. They are all psilocybin cubensis - the strains just look different and some have certain characteristics from others but they are all viable potency wise and will get you where you're wanting to go. Of course some people will swear by a certain strain but in my opinion it doesn't matter which you decide to go with.

Some strains like Penis Envy have a hard time dropping spores so if you want to make your own syringes and become self sufficient then I'd recommend staying away from it. As for where to get a syringe, check the sponsors page  here. Any of the spore vendors on that page are reliable.

Hope I've answered your questions.  :smile:

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
    #4602653 - 08/31/05 08:43 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'm always smiling contently when a newbie comes in asking concrete questions about Psilocybe cubensis rather than talk avout how they got fux0red up on b00m3rz.

Welcome to the Shroomery. Make yourself comfortable: most here take mushrooms seriously. As for cultivating I strongly recommend you to do the "PF TEK". What that is you will find out via a website search. Check out the cultivation forum and make sure you've got the spores so you'll never be without mushrooms.

Welcome to the Shroomery :thumbup:

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #3
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x5472aa3a4cb2162eef7dcf55ece9413e77480551    Ethereum?

Offlineshroomied
Stranger

#4606589 - 09/01/05 01:18 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

bump :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom