Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Close My Mind
    #4597289 - 08/29/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey all? Since my first shroom trip ive had a higher conciousness, and I  often see life from an outsiders perspective, like I think bout everything im doing as im doing it and i cant get involved in life because i have this isolated view on the world. I dont have a job nor do i hang out with my firends that much, is it because im not involved in the world around me that is the reason i cant get into life and what im doing? I guess wat im asking is , is there a way i can "close" my mind up a bit, or stop focusing so much on my peronal actions and enjoy life?? Im going to get a job and try to hang out with my friends more. I think it could b something like lonliness, maybe depression but i doubt it, i have a girl friend and wen im with her i focus a bit more on life then wen im alone, so it helps. Is there a way i can reverse this? or do i just need to find stuff to do in my mean time? thnks all, pleez help if u can i would respect any answers to my fullest. thnks again, LataZ :tongue2:

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: Close My Mind [Re: Shiin]
    #4597360 - 08/29/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

usually this kind of extended altered state wears off in about 6 months, but only if you lay off tripping for a while

and it wouldnt hurt if you lay off the herb too (dunno if you smoke)

:heart:

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

OfflineDeviate
Re: Close My Mind [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4597422 - 08/29/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i found that after using psychedelic drugs i am unable to return to my previous state of ignorance. the only thing way to go is up, you must strive for higher and higher states of conciousness and peace of mind. i think you will find that if you rise high enough you will be more involved with life than you ever were before only without attatchment.

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#4597464 - 08/29/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just quit worry so much, life is to be lived not observed, just get out
and be with people, (positive input equals positive output)

OfflineMindash
venturer of the eye vortex
Male
Loc: north eastern pennsylvani...
Re: Close My Mind [Re: rod]
    #4598470 - 08/30/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i can relate my friend but when it comes down to it the choice is y/ours

--------------------
inspire inspiration into manifestation

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #4598491 - 08/30/05 09:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This has little to do with the chemicals themselfs. I think it's the whole ritual, way of thinking, different decisions etc that made you have an objective look. I know what you mean. Once you wake up, take on look at the people around you, it kid of feels silly to play all those games, because you see them for what they are, games played by hypnotised players who think its something "real" or "serious"

I wouldn't try to resist so much if I were you. If you feel bad about not playing the games, then perhapse your mind is sliping back to it, in which case it will come naturally. But if you feel good the way you are, just lay back and enjoy the ride, because you are one of few who even know they are on a train

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4598506 - 08/30/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

more physical engagement will add to the equation nicely
many moments are being spent inside the head and body, so
one cries out for more ballance more connection with some of the constellations of what is happenning all over.
everything feeds back into itself, but a nice effort to go forth into the world is very well appreciated and goes a long way to adjusting this discomfort.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Close My Mind [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4600963 - 08/30/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, trust me, psychedelic "enlightenment" is definitely NOT permanent. You are just having trouble integrating the experiance into your regular life. We've all experianced it.

When I used to trip balls every weekend I started to doubt the realness of reality, and for a while I wasn't really sure I even existed. I'm still not sure, and have this habit of constantly questioning my sanity, but the truth is that I've learned not to worry about it. If I don't exist than it's no biggy and if I do.. well that's no biggy either. Either way I'm going to feel like I exist so I might as well just get over it and try and enjoy things and keep on exploring!

Stop thinking and start DOING! that's my advice. Life is too cool to not participate in it...

and definitely lay off the shrooms 'till you feel right again.

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: Close My Mind [Re: dr0mni]
    #4603873 - 08/31/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the help all, its greatly apprciated! :tongue2:

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

OfflinePmog
I's

Loc: (No)r(way)
    #4603939 - 08/31/05 01:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

""I think it could b something like loneliness, maybe depression but i doubt it, i have a girl friend and wen im with her i focus a bit more on life then wen im alone, so it helps. Is there a way i can reverse this?""

you're just lazy...
b = be ....

--------------------
Life! = !Life

Life = birthing
Life = dying

!life = death <-> birth = life!
--------------------
:frown: !LIVE! :smile:
--------------------

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
Re: Close My Mind [Re: dr0mni]
    #4606511 - 08/31/05 10:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
yeah, trust me, psychedelic "enlightenment" is definitely NOT permanent. You are just having trouble integrating the experiance into your regular life. We've all experianced it.

When I used to trip balls every weekend I started to doubt the realness of reality, and for a while I wasn't really sure I even existed. I'm still not sure, and have this habit of constantly questioning my sanity, but the truth is that I've learned not to worry about it. If I don't exist than it's no biggy and if I do.. well that's no biggy either. Either way I'm going to feel like I exist so I might as well just get over it and try and enjoy things and keep on exploring!

Stop thinking and start DOING! that's my advice. Life is too cool to not participate in it...

and definitely lay off the shrooms 'till you feel right again.

Those things I've bolded, these are my exact same worries and fears since I used DXM and cannabis (both at high doses) the other night. I've always had some suspicion towards myself being slightly psychotic (Multiple personality/schizphrenic being my main area of concern).

I actually had a bad trip off of cannabis yesterday -- my heart was pounding, and I thought I was another personality emerging. I know now that I was instigating the whole thing myself -- but -- I'm going to have to take a break for a week or two to get some of my ideas and thoughts in line with the rest of reality.

Offlinebleedforthis
ill bleed foryou
Loc: Looking down from above.
Re: Close My Mind [Re: Deviate]
    #4606903 - 09/01/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
i found that after using psychedelic drugs i am unable to return to my previous state of ignorance. 

beautifully put. you should embrace what you are experiencing. you are observing the world from a "whole" perspective; instead of thinking of the world around YOU. which is a horrible feeling to me. i came to relize this perspective lets you step threw the door somewhat permanently. an unalteredview allowing you to see a larger world and whole around you.

things will open up once you embrace it. although, it must be uncomfertable if you dont desire such enlightenment.

im sure i sound like a freak. but things have come clear to me in a way i never thought possible.
:mushroom2: :eek: :stoned: :grin: :shocked: :laugh: :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
As my pupils fluttered and tried to fly out of my skull I asked myself, "Is THIS what you want?".
Screaming until my lungs bled, I simply replied "No!"

Offlinebleedforthis
ill bleed foryou
Loc: Looking down from above.
Re: Close My Mind [Re: bleedforthis]
    #4606909 - 09/01/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i might add though. my thoughts are very speratic. not because of the drugs, but thats how i experience this at times. and other times i am at the antithesis. complete opposit side of the spectrum. i feel trapped, in a spiralling hole of despare. depression is a bitch. and im sure the drugs have not helped that lol.

what i'm saying is you dont have to live with it at all times. come back to it. i think you will find it is easy to pass back and forth from difrrent site to site. after a few trips. just takes experience.

--------------------
As my pupils fluttered and tried to fly out of my skull I asked myself, "Is THIS what you want?".
Screaming until my lungs bled, I simply replied "No!"

Edited by bleedforthis (09/01/05 01:15 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals