Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I picked some liberty caps from a field a few days ago and have left them to dry out without any fan or desiccant e.t.c They have been in a fairly cool room for about 3 days and are about 50-60% dry. They don't have any unusual smell and don't look moldy or anything. Is it safe for me to eat these when they are completely dry? Do I risk getting food poisoning? Is there any way to tell for sure if my shrooms are safe without eating them?
when i first got my wet shrooms, i too dryed them like you...i inspected them for mold and made sure i only smelt the mushroom and not bad mold i went ahead and ate them...all was good...just check and be sure before you munch down. In the future try a faster drying method!
-------------------- Wisdom Is Respected Hatred Is Rejected -- STEEL PULSE
Man to man is so unjust, children
You don't know who to trust
Your worst enemy could be your best friend
And your best friend your worst enemy -- BOB MARLEY
It's ok if you want to experment with drugs.
It's when you begin to dwell on them drugs,
THAT'S when it's time to stop! -- EDDIE
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13 438 topic views. 10 members, 226 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]