Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMystic_Rain_Man
Stranger
 User Gallery
Can you please identify this?
    #4600321 - 08/30/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm extremely new at this and need some help identifying a cluster of mushrooms I found on a mound of mulch. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

Apologize for the terrible quality, I had a very old camera with me. I will go back tomorrow and try to take better pictures if needed.

Can anyone identify them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Can you please identify this? [Re: Mystic_Rain_Man]
    #4600434 - 08/30/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

II. Accurate mushroom descriptions

It is critical that you describe mushrooms fully and accurately in order to get a proper identification.

A good picture of the mushrooms is invaluable, but not required.
Along with the pictures YOU ARE REQUIRED to provide the following data:

* Habitat (where [woods, pasture, state,province,country, altitude] and what [soil, dung, wood (dead, living, what kind of wood?)] does it grow on)
* Characteristics of the gills (color, attached/not, gills/pores, etc)
* Characteristics of the stem (length, diameter, color, texture, hollow/solid, thin/thick, etc)
* Characteristics of the cap (diameter,color, texture, conical/spherical, convex/concave, etc)
* Spore print color (very important!)
* Color that the mushroom bruises
* Scent of the mushroom
* Anything else you might find important

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2263556/an/0/page/0

DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies