Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

All the Different Pans.. (Australian, Vietnam, ect.)
    #4582769 - 08/26/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Pan Cyan, is known as the blue Meanie one of the most potent shrooms. Are all the other Pans as equally potent? Can anyone tell me? Australian, Ban Lamai, Ban Thurian, Jamaican and Vietnamese.

from Ralphsters Spores http://www.ralphstersspores.com/index_files/Page398.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: All the Different Pans.. (Australian, Vietnam, ect.) [Re: Ogla]
    #4583572 - 08/26/05 10:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

has anyone tried any different kinds of Pan.? i would like to know some opinions before i order.

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #4583740 - 08/26/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

They all seem to be brutally potent. I have never heard anyone say a particular strain is more potent than any other. There are likely subtle differences but at the levels that pan's average noone seems to care. Just the fact that they are several times as potent as cubensis seems to be enough.

In my opinion, more important strain criteria are yield, size, speed to fruiting, contamination resistance and wide fruiting parameters. A little work has been done in the size aspect for some select strains. Many strains produce very small mushrooms.

Pan cyan comparison post

The Suphanburi Thailand Goliath strain is becoming popular because of its size and is reportedly more forgiving to less than ideal growing conditions.

Goliath Pan Growlog

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: All the Different Pans.. (Australian, Vietnam, ect.) [Re: Workman]
    #4584141 - 08/26/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I loved the austrailains from spore works...great flushers, great yield. As workman said, they are so friggen potent, it doesnt matter. 1 gram was to much for a few people, 1.5 has been to much for anyone whos tried it, including myself. Only takes .8-1.2 grams for a good dose for me, and every tenth of a gram makes a difference.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleEonTan
bird
 User Gallery
Loc: very south
    #4598831 - 08/30/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

WE like Cambodian from sporeworks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract